Heaven

Be on the right side of history.

107 posts in this topic

14 hours ago, DocWatts said:

Proud of my local representative, Rashida Tlaib - and that he was snubbed by prominent Democrats like Bernie and Kamala Harris who chose not to attend this farce.

Copy-of-Untitled-Design-9.jpg

Good for her!!

1 hour ago, Heaven said:

Iran tried to kill and destroy Israel not too long ago.

Israel bombed their consulate. Don’t bomb consulates. 

16 hours ago, Nivsch said:

I must say I was surprised. I thought it is going to be an another toxic, one-sided (only republicans oriented) divisive speech like he did in 2015, but I was happy to see this wasn't the case at all this time.

His speech was respectful to both sides of the congress and somehow even appealing to both when showing raw deep truths in a very direct way about the Israeli case, and about the importance of the alliance between Israel and America.

The downsides though were the absence of the hostages issue and the absence of the expression of the desire for peace he mentioned much more for example in his speech in 1996.

Is this like a troll or what's the deal with this user

3 minutes ago, oldhandle said:

Is this like a troll or what's the deal with this user

No he is stating other side for the right reasons. People have the right to love and hate other people. It’s a free world. And if one leader is bad to you he may be great to someone else. Nothing is black and white, there is no such thing as everything is good or everything is bad. So in a nutshell, no he is not a troll. There are many individuals who put one side of the story and others place another side. Every stick has two sides to it.

I don't come to the forum often but it seems like he can't be serious with the unbelievably hard to buy Israel glazing

Again you have one point of view based on some sources and other people have others. All truth are relative. The only absolute truth in this world is that nothing else exists except God. A total unity. That’s the only absolute truth. Everything else is opinionated. 

Nah some things just are. I'm typing this on a laptop that is on my table. The table exists. I can make up some dumb shit about it not existing and it being a figment of my god imagination or whatever the hell you're on about but it's still just a table that exists.

Posted (edited)

40 minutes ago, oldhandle said:

I don't come to the forum often but it seems like he can't be serious with the unbelievably hard to buy Israel glazing

Weird how everyone just accepts his takes as reasonable and nuanced when they are completely one sided and biased

34 minutes ago, Gennadiy1981 said:

Again you have one point of view based on some sources and other people have others. All truth are relative. The only absolute truth in this world is that nothing else exists except God. A total unity. That’s the only absolute truth. Everything else is opinionated. 

Go to the spirituality sub-forum with that sort of rhetoric

Edited by Paradoxed

17 hours ago, Nivsch said:

The downsides though were the absence of the hostages issue and the absence of the expression of the desire for peace he mentioned much more for example in his speech in 1996.

He called Palestinians "drugged cockroaches in a bottle". He doesn't want peace.

@Gennadiy1981

I understand that one person has a right to speak on the forum, but many people who view the forum choose not to speak because they can't really genuinely attempt to contribute to a thread in a new way. So if one person repeatedly expresses their view it really skews a conversation in a way inauthentic to the community. These people should be called out. 

20 hours ago, DocWatts said:

Proud of my local representative, Rashida Tlaib - and that he was snubbed by prominent Democrats like Bernie and Kamala Harris who chose not to attend this farce.

Copy-of-Untitled-Design-9.jpg

She is the Ben Gvir of the opposite edge. Just as poisonous as him.

🌲 You can rarely pretend to give an effective advice to someone just from the fact that you cannot see the unique inner logic behind his actions, no matter how obvious you will mistakenly think the answer is. If you really want to help and not to harm, encourage him to trust more his own logic.

Posted (edited)

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Don't gaslight me.

Israel dominates and abuses Palestinians. This is obvious to anyone with a clear mind. No amount excuses and rationalizations will change this underlying reality.

A lof of this is done out of fear and unfamiliarity. Their side has also reponsibility to the way Israelis see them. This is a tango.

Edited by Nivsch

🌲 You can rarely pretend to give an effective advice to someone just from the fact that you cannot see the unique inner logic behind his actions, no matter how obvious you will mistakenly think the answer is. If you really want to help and not to harm, encourage him to trust more his own logic.

11 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

She is the Ben Gvir of the opposite edge. Just as poisonous as him.

Making an equivalence between a genocide supporter and a genocide protester is quite shameful.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Posted (edited)

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Making an equivalence between a genocide supporter and a genocide protester is quite shameful.

She only strengthen hamas and preserve the problem with her narrow view and actions. She demonize an entire side just like Ben Gvir do with the Palestinians. How she can expect my side will want to even listen to her when my side's survival concerns and worries aren't interesting her at all?

In that sense in what she is different? Is she an honest or fair protestor? I dont think so. In an indirect way she plays into the genocidal desire of the Iranian regime when totally ignoring one half of the equation.

Edited by Nivsch

17 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

She only strengthen hamas and preserve the problem with her narrow view and actions. She demonize an entire side just like Ben Gvir do with the Palestinians. How she can expect my side will want to even listen to her when my side's survival concerns and worries aren't interesting her at all?

In that sense in what she is different? Is she an honest or fair protestor? I dont think so. In an indirect way she plays into the genocidal desire of the Iranian regime when totally ignoring one half of the equation.

It’s odd that you mention survival, when your survival is not in jeopardy. The whole Iran, Houthi, Hezbollah drama is just a performance, like it’s always been. None of these groups have shown they are serious adversaries to the state of Israel to threaten its survival—Israel is armed with nuclear warheads and backed unconditionally by the worlds greatest superpower. The only real threat in terms of survival is the Palestinians. But obviously for you, appealing to an extremely unlikely and baseless hypothetical is convenient because its unfalsifiable. 

11 minutes ago, gambler said:

It’s odd that you mention survival, when your survival is not in jeopardy. The whole Iran, Houthi, Hezbollah drama is just a performance, like it’s always been. None of these groups have shown they are serious adversaries to the state of Israel to threaten its survival—Israel is armed with nuclear warheads and backed unconditionally by the worlds greatest superpower. The only real threat in terms of survival is the Palestinians. But obviously for you, appealing to an extremely unlikely and baseless hypothetical is convenient because its unfalsifiable. 

Ask yourself why Israel had to become strong? 

Posted (edited)

6 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

Its a country that formed from a population already rich in success. Because of this, even if it had no adversaries, Israel would still be strong. Israel did not become strong, Israel was born strong.  

Edited by gambler

1 hour ago, gambler said:

It’s a country that formed from a population already rich in success. Because of this, even if it had no adversaries, Israel would still be strong. Israel did not become strong, Israel was born strong.  

So rich that when they escaped from Europe without anything and 50% less in population.

The only reason why Israel is strong is because the support it receives as a democratic country.

None of you would want to live in Iran yet you still support it.

Posted (edited)

45 minutes ago, Heaven said:

So rich that when they escaped from Europe without anything and 50% less in population.

The only reason why Israel is strong is because the support it receives as a democratic country.

None of you would want to live in Iran yet you still support it.

They came rich with intellectual capital, that wealth did not disappear.

As for your Iran statement, who supports Iran?

Edited by gambler

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Nivsch said:

For the same reason Nazi Germany had to become strong.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.