Spiritual Warfare

Everyone on this website is stupid

91 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

22 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

You “ are not god. “You “ don’t exist there is only god and you are that. All of reality not separate. I think that’s the message it’s not too complicated

Sure, logically all reality is the same substance, but nobody understands how reality is organized. 

It seems like there are infinite holons perfectly synchronized .This is impossible to understand, no matter how much you penetrate into reality. infinity is incomprehensible. You can open yourself to what your substance is, be what you are in essence, what anything is, and then it seems that everything is evolving,  you are evolving. so that? nobody knows, nobody understands anything

Edited by Breakingthewall

Posted (edited)

God read it again: spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation. Everyone on this website is stupid. What comes to mind is how this is even here???????????????? Grow the fuck up.

Edited by Jehovah increases

@Jehovah increases yeah, low quality thread in the spiritual subforum, what a surprise.

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

This thread should be locked for stupidity.

Know thyself....

4 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

4 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

👌

10 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Den här tråden borde vara låst för dumhet.

It’s actually not that dumb, because if we are God what would stop us for making harm witch each other? Are you telling me that God can’t create humans again and torture? Then God is not all powerful (; 

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐞.
𝐈𝐭’𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞, 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡, 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐞. 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫

2 minutes ago, MarioGabrielJ said:

It’s actually not that dumb, because if we are God what would stop us for making harm witch each other? Are you telling me that God can’t create humans again and torture? Then God is not all powerful (; 

We are not God because there's no we, only in appearance. It's the Absolute appearing as bodies talking. 

Know thyself....

47 minutes ago, Jehovah increases said:

Fortsätt spela dina spel. Ha så kul

The only reason you think I’m playing is because I got you (; Everyone can not be God and that’s the truth, btw If was going to titanic 1912 after I become fully God does that not mean the people on the boat is alive? You see how this can not be this way? If someone passed away and you passed away and the one who passed away thought of you when you guys were teenagers you would be a teenager! You don’t have control over shit of someone wants to be with you they will manifest it because they are 100 consciousness and this nature does not seem pleasant and real. 

7 minutes ago, MarioGabrielJ said:

This goes against everything why would want to harm others?????????????????????????

5 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

We are not God because there's no we, only in appearance. It's the Absolute appearing as bodies talking. 

🤦‍♂️ DO WE NOT BECOME FULLY GOD WHEN WE DIE?

Just now, Jehovah increases said:

This goes against everything why would want to harm others?????????????????????????

Do you really believe someone would not do that if they become God?? Wow you are so delusional

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, MarioGabrielJ said:

Do you really believe someone would not do that if they become God?? Wow you are so delusional

why would they? No, but you do.

Edited by Jehovah increases

1 minute ago, Jehovah increases said:

varför skulle de?

Because evil includes God

1 minute ago, MarioGabrielJ said:

Because evil includes God

Yu are so wrong but keep going.

Just now, MarioGabrielJ said:

🤦‍♂️ DO WE NOT BECOME FULLY GOD WHEN WE DIE?

We never left. This is Infinity. You're imagining yourself as a person. It's just bodies "floating" around. Energy. It's illusory. It's magical. You're a thought. An idea. Infinite intelligence appearing. Appearing as a world. There is no world, no experiences, no one, no life, no nothing. Only appearances. Anything you do, that's infinite intelligence doing you. There's no partial anything. It's complete. 

Know thyself....

8 minutes ago, MarioGabrielJ said:

Wow you are so delusional

We're all delusional. That's the trick. If it weren't so, there would be no world.

Know thyself....

För 1 minut sedan sa Jehova ökar:

Du har så fel men fortsätt.

Non duality includes everything and last time I checked was evil in existence. 

Just now, Princess Arabia said:

Vi är alla vanföreställningar. Det är tricket. Om det inte vore så skulle det inte finnas någon värld.

🤪

41 minutes ago, Jehovah increases said:

God read it again: spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation. Everyone on this website is stupid. What comes to mind is how this is even here???????????????? Grow the fuck up.

What op tries to say it that here is a lot of mental structure and little real fluidity of consciousness, that people assume truths dogmatically and believe them. Btw, I bet that @MarioGabrielJ is high now 🤣