Spiritual Warfare

Everyone on this website is stupid

91 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Either solipsism is true or you are full of shit! Because if everyone is God, that means after their ego dies someone can make someone else burn in hell for eternity, because what would limit someone from sabotaging someone else? That is why everyone cannot be God! And I know Leo won't answer me because I'm a step above him in knowledge, and I know no one can disprove this because you're all a joke. This is why you didn't have any friends in high school or were popular and if you really believed you were God you would end your life it's that simple stop making excuses

Edited by MarioGabrielJ

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐞.
𝐈𝐭’𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞, 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡, 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐞. 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫

Why is this post translated 

Just now, Sugarcoat said:

Why is this post translated 

I’m from Sweden 

Just now, MarioGabrielJ said:

I’m from Sweden 

Oh me too that’s why I  was confused 

@Sugarcoat

I think it's a glitch in the matrix. Something's going on. 🍿

Just now, Nemra said:

@Sugarcoat

I think it's a glitch in the matrix. Something's going on. 🍿

we will see

hahahaha how crazy to think that reality is understood, right? when you have still only put a finger in the water and it is cold, without daring to let go of mom's breast, in the form of mental structures, projection into the future, self-perception as a self that advances in the timeline.

Who dares to get out of time and mind? It is not easy, there is the abyss of existence ahead, where you know nothing. our mind, horrified, invents stories, so as not to go crazy. 

2 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

Åh jag också det var därför jag blev förvirrad 

Omg it makes me so happy you are from Sweden

1 minute ago, MarioGabrielJ said:

Omg it makes me so happy you are from Sweden

Nice 😄

I'm alone 😉

Posted (edited)

but there is an inescapable reality. Beyond the form, you are the reality. total existence. and you can penetrate and open this moment, with an empty mind and an open heart.

this exact moment is infinity. It is impossible for it to be any other way, it is absolutely obvious 

About god and that, sure it's possible to have a perspective of openess and real understanding, but who has it here? Or in the world. Ralston, frank yang? I don't think so. Very few, maybe no one.  I just read a guy very interesting: jurgen ziewe 

Edited by Breakingthewall

1 minute ago, Breakingthewall said:

men det finns en ofrånkomlig verklighet. Bortom formen är du verkligheten. total existens. och du kan penetrera och öppna detta ögonblick, med ett tomt sinne och ett öppet hjärta.

just detta ögonblick är oändligt. Det är omöjligt att det blir på något annat sätt, det är helt uppenbart

I agree❤️

För 6 minuter sedan sa Nemra:

Jag är ensam 😉

Can I be your boyfriend? I’m 192 cm and likes fried chicken 

Posted (edited)

“You “ are not god. “You “ don’t exist there is only god and you are that. All of reality not separate. I think that’s the message it’s not too complicated. Doesn’t make you have some special power to manipulate reality. God, you, as the whole undivided reality can create hell and it does. It can probably create anything, it is everything as there is no limit. I don’t know this although I intuit it but the message is more simpler than you made it out to be

Edited by Sugarcoat

40 minutes ago, MarioGabrielJ said:

Either solipsism is true or you are full of shit! Because if everyone is God, that means after their ego dies someone can make someone else burn in hell for eternity, because what would limit someone from sabotaging someone else? That is why everyone cannot be God! And I know Leo won't answer me because I'm a step above him in knowledge, and I know no one can disprove this because you're all a joke. This is why you didn't have any friends in high school or were popular and if you really believed you were God you would end your life it's that simple stop making excuses

39 minutes ago, MarioGabrielJ said:

Keep playing your games. Have fun

Screenshot_20240722-184513_Instagram.jpg

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Screenshot_20240722-184513_Instagram.jpg

But Leo!

I thought you were real! I thought we were friends!

Now it's Me all over the place 

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

23 minutes ago, MarioGabrielJ said:

Can I be your boyfriend? I’m 192 cm and likes fried chicken 

I didn't mean that way. 😂

I expect my prince(ss) to come with shining armor on a horse. 💅