CARDOZZO

Intelectual Knowledge x Embodied Knowledge

134 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Salvijus I know its false but still has serious implication on survival so that's my interest knowing my "false" self more and more i know my true self.

Are you asking how to go beyond the false ego? 

You cannot love what you need.

13 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

like in one moment my intention is to be totally lazy in another to be productive its complex.?

You can only engage in a particular activity if its of value to you. 

On some level you have valued lazyness because it serves you. 

People who go into anger, jealousy, judgement, fear, control, manipulation etc etc. Are creating these energies because they believe it serves them on some level. 

They fail to see that only love is value. Only love and truth can serve them and give them what they want. 

This failure to see what is truly valuable is what is causing people to do stupid things. 

Nobody would waste time doing something that is not good for them if they clearly saw it has zero value for them. 

What you do shows what you value. And what you value shows what you associate(identify) yourself with. 

The attachment we have to ego is not easy to brake in one day. It is by constant vigilance to the impulse of the heart that we transcend ego's grip on us. 

12 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

Are you asking how to go beyond the false ego? 

No more into the false ego 😄

5 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

On some level you have valued lazyness because it serves you. 

People who go into anger, jealousy, judgement, fear, control, manipulation etc etc. Are creating these energies because they believe it serves them on some level. 

They fail to see that only love is value. Only love and truth can serve them and give them what they want. 

This failure to see what is truly valuable is what is causing people to do stupid things. 

Nobody would waste time doing something that is not good for them if they clearly saw it has zero value for them. 

That's how i see it too

There is nothing safe with playing it safe.

Even if you intellectually understand that God is the only value. When shit hits the fan, deep part of your mind will cling to survival. That's why transcence takes time. 

Posted (edited)

Lazyness is not natural if a person is doing what the heart truly wants to do. 

Sense of being despirited comes when what we do is not what our true calling is. It creates inner conflict and depression becomes inevitable. Because they're constantly fighting their own true heart. 

Edited by Salvijus

@Salvijus Tag me if you talking to me so its not confusing.

I used that as an example(lazy vs productive) to "make" you further talk about intention connection to identity to find something i dont already know.

Ok

Posted (edited)

9 hours ago, UnbornTao said:

Nisargadatta was a heavy smoker, Alan Watts and Chogyam were alcoholics, Osho presumably had some problematic personality traits, there's been enlightened Japanese warriors who killed people, etc.

I'll basicly repeat myself what I already said. Talking to @NoSelfSelf helped me formulate my thoughts. 

What you do shows what you value. And what you value shows what you associate(identify) yourself with. And it shows that you value falsity. 

If your actions are in service to ego (anger, jealousy, control, manipulation, fear etc.) than you are not aware of who you truly are. 

If your actions are about chasing bodily pleasures, than the completeness and wholeness of who you are have missed your awareness. 

By their actions you will know if what they identify with is truth or illusion. Because the one who identifies only with truth, values only love and harmony and is an expression of these qualities only. For these are the qualities of truth. 

Nothing wrong with the people you listed tho. Just instead of calling them fully enlightened call them, "more elevated than others" and therefor qualify to help others. Nonetheless their progress was not finished. It's extremely rare to see full ego transcendce. 

Edited by Salvijus

Posted (edited)

@Salvijus I contemplated a little and what i came up with is  what all the identity is about.It is about thinking what's best for individual to survive and live best life, based on what best type of life would be for him,based on his ego development.

Like if a value freedom,believe goverment rules are blocking me from my idea of freedom and for me freedom is motorcycles ill be identify myself as a gang motorcycle member, because ill be attracted to it based on what i think is best for me.

Like fundamental thing of identity is survival, like its so obvious and yet never came to my mind.

Edited by NoSelfSelf

Posted (edited)

7 hours ago, Salvijus said:

@UnbornTao 

If you have intention, you have identity. 

Intention is inseparable from the one who intends.

The one who intends is your identity. 

Unless the one who intends, even though appearing as solid and real, is a convenient construction. If we consider intention and its components, it might be able to arise with no self behind it. But then again, I think we're taking intention and identity differently.

@Salvijus OK, I just read the rest of your posts.

Edited by UnbornTao

8 hours ago, Salvijus said:

If you have intention, you have identity. 

Intention is inseparable from the one who intends.

The one who intends is your identity. 

@NoSelfSelf @UnbornTao @Salvijus Following your comment I made a short animation for fun.

true.gif

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀