integral

Coincidences that don't make any sense

15 posts in this topic

I woke up this morning thinking of my cousins dog Frankie, I felt like I had to tell people about the dog. So I contacted him and it turns out his dog died yesterday.

Something like this has happened a couple times in my life where I wake up thinking about something and then that person or animal dies the day before or an hour before. 

Have you guys had this experience? 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Not this in particular but other things. Like reading a scary post at night and imagining telling my sister about it then when I wake up she tells me around that time she had a vision of the content of the post 

Yes, all the time. I personally don’t really believe in coincidences. I see stuff like this happening as sort of guidance and signs I’m expanding my consciousness and there is information coming to me to further learn about life. Everything is in a constant state of change and I see every event that happens outside me as a sort of thing to make something from. In your case maybe this is helping you become more aware? To value who and what we have while it’s here? 

My ex also would constantly notice time numbers like 11:11, stuff like this. 

I believe the universe will absolutely talk to you in so many ways if you listen, this is invaluable guidance through life. 

Posted (edited)

@integral

Yes, it's strange. It seems it's some sort of ESP, which I don't have any belief in, but how is it a random person or thing pops into your head like that for no reason? I too have noticed this upon awakening. I worked with a client who I lost touch with years ago and I haven't thought about her in years but I woke up one morning and she was in my mind for some reason. Later that day, she emailed me. If that's not strange, the SAME thing happened about a year later with the same client. 

It's not the ESP kind of synchronicity but the craziest one for me was:

I was listening to the audiobook "Designing the Mind: The Principles of Psychitecture" while cooking. I had burnt my toast a few times and was examining the toaster's settings to understand why it kept burning, despite trying every option. Just then, the audiobook mentioned, "Instead of figuring out why his toaster was faulty, he would be better off buying a new toaster." WHAT??? Are you serious? 

A friend was once speaking and the words "two bottles" came out of their mouth at the same time a song in the background said "two bottles".  But how did I hear both at the same time? I was listening to him but how did I recognize the song also said it since I wasn't paying attention to the song? It seems like there's something that is open at certain times and when it's open, these things can come through. 

I wonder if people who experience these often have some sort of advanced pattern recognition awareness thing going on and that makes it easier for them to happen, but I'm not sure. 

I also noticed it comes in waves. I've had dozens happen in a single day and I've also gone months without any. 

I think your title "don't make any sense" is accurate. They don't seem to have any purpose other than to get your attention.

My current understanding on this topic is the signs are random, sporadic, carry no meaning regarding the physical world, and their purpose is to get you to contemplate the magic of existence, but why, IDK. 

The whole ESP synchronicity thing is definitely interesting and I think worth distinguishing from the isolated synchronicities that only involve a single individual. 

Edited by Joshe

Yes i have that more and more.

The devil is in the details.

3 minutes ago, Phoenix Garfield said:

Screenshot_20240724-200539_YouTube.jpgScreenshot_20240724-200255_YouTube.jpg693px-faras_saint_anne.jpg

🤫🤫🤫

🤫

The devil is in the details.

Screenshot_20240724-202639_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20240724-202614_Chrome.jpg

Bald man says he's the Devil, he acts like one.

Doomsday_Clock_Vol_1_2_Variant_Textless.jpgBald_and_bankrupt.pngAndrew_Tate_-_James_Tamim_Upload_(Cropped_Wide_Portrait).png750x100010.jpgMV5BYTNlOGZhYzgtMmE3OC00Y2NiLWFhNWQtNzg5MjRhNTJhZGVmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzg5MzIyOA@@._V1_.jpgTony_Soprano_Season_1.pngВладимир_Путин_(08-03-2024)_(cropped).jpg

Be careful what you wish for Leo. Playing a very dangerous game here.

I met a kid named Xian while I was writing a short story about a Chinese monk , Xian

i never met one before that

I saw the guy who found me a cat when the cat went missing. After that I knew she would come back , and she did.

I "knew" someone was going to attempt to assassinate either trump or an SC justice a few days before it happened 

Posted (edited)

57 minutes ago, Phoenix Garfield said:

Screenshot_20240724-202639_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20240724-202614_Chrome.jpg

Bald man says he's the Devil, he acts like one.

Doomsday_Clock_Vol_1_2_Variant_Textless.jpgBald_and_bankrupt.pngAndrew_Tate_-_James_Tamim_Upload_(Cropped_Wide_Portrait).png750x100010.jpgMV5BYTNlOGZhYzgtMmE3OC00Y2NiLWFhNWQtNzg5MjRhNTJhZGVmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzg5MzIyOA@@._V1_.jpgTony_Soprano_Season_1.pngВладимир_Путин_(08-03-2024)_(cropped).jpg

Be careful what you wish for Leo. Playing a very dangerous game here.

Be careful what you wish for God. Playing a very dangerous game here. And I know how this ends. You little C##Rag.

Edited by Jehovah increases

In one sense, everything is co-incidence. You are coincident with yourself. So of course there are going to be synchronicities, because its all synchronicities!

Humanity is undergoing a rapid transformation of consciousness in which we are realizing that our minds are fundamentally connected in One Mind, called a social memory complex, or Collective Consciousness.

The thoughts you think are syncronized with those you know. You are quantumly entagled with the people you interact with. When a person thinks, they radiate Light in the shape of the thought out at the speed of light. The spine functions as an antennae that is able to recieve information wirelessly through the global electric circuit of the Earth. 

The more you think something, the more you will find people all over the world thinking similarly. As within, so without. 

We are all connected.

Brains Do Not Exist 

Just now, Yimpa said:

Creatives are tapped into the collective consciousness

Perfect example of how you are imagining that dog. It's everywhere. 

Know thyself....