oldhandle

Is there a thread about Sonya Massey? Worst thing I've seen since George Floyd

124 posts in this topic

15 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Suspended? He was already arrested for murder from what I understand.

He was. It’s hard to empathize with the cop but I commend you for even attempting. Justice will prevail, in the end Sonya didn’t deserve that & we have to do better as a collective.

8 hours ago, Seth said:

Attacking a cop pointing a gun at you is a good way to get shot. The cop was fully justified. This is absurd. He wouldn't have shot her if she didn't try to throw boiling water at him. If you think boiling water isn't a threat then try sticking your finger in boiling water one time.

😏

Know thyself....

8 hours ago, Seth said:

Attacking a cop pointing a gun at you is a good way to get shot. The cop was fully justified. This is absurd. He wouldn't have shot her if she didn't try to throw boiling water at him. If you think boiling water isn't a threat then try sticking your finger in boiling water one time.

Blah blah blah, hommie.. If he is so innocent he wouldn’t be charged with first degree murder, aggravated battery with a firearm and official misconduct. 

I realise another visual example of what I am talking about might help:

Here is an auditor, someone who either pushes buttons, pushes boundaries, or does a variety of different things to test security, police, companies etc. Whatever you think of them, him or what he's doing is irrelevant to my point:

We have two security guards, who I actually think had a point when they initially approached him, his bike was on their land.

One guard is trying to fight the auditor, and the other is not only acting as a calm security guard protecting his site, but he's also having to keep his own employees in check, so he's dealing with three people, himself, and the other two. 

This is what I mean about personalities that are a good or bad fit for a position of authority, its perfect exemplified here in the extreme duality.