oldhandle

Is there a thread about Sonya Massey? Worst thing I've seen since George Floyd

124 posts in this topic

This one's bad. Worse than Floyd.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Posted (edited)

@zurew you have one hell of imagination, nowhere is she throwing anything. Even if, this is all pure insanity. On the cop's part.

Edited by Girzo

Posted (edited)

It was comically absurd. He even said I will shoot you in the face just seconds before shooting her.

I don't know how people are even discussing the whole boiling water thing. She was so away and the pot was so small that  water would have barely touched him or even not if he just backed away.

Her body language was not aggressive at all and he apperantely escalated the situation by aggressively telling her to lay on the ground instead of just putting the pot aside. The poor woman was so afraid that she just liftes her head a bit before being shot.

Edited by LSD-Rumi

"Say to the sheep in your secrecy when you intend to slaughter it, Today you are slaughtered and tomorrow I am.
Both of us will be consumed.

My blood and your blood, my suffering and yours is the essence that nourishes the tree of existence.'"

47 minutes ago, Paradoxed said:

rebuke you.jpg

Thank you. I don't know how, "I rebuke you in the name of Jesus" means, and not even in this situation, "I'm going to throw this pot of boiling water at you". That's a new language I never heard of.

Know thyself....

"I rebuke you in the name of Satan" should be my new tagline.

Posted (edited)

Why is everyone having a Mandela Effect. She said I rebuke you in the name of Satan. Not Jesus. 

This is why cops should have a degree before they carry a gun like a doctor having a degree before they can carry a stethoscope.

Edited by r0ckyreed

“Our most valuable resource is not time, but rather it is consciousness itself. Consciousness is the basis for everything, and without it, there could be no time and no resource possible. It is only through consciousness and its cultivation that one’s passions, one’s focus, one’s curiosity, one’s time, and one’s capacity to love can be actualized and lived to the fullest.” - r0ckyreed

38 minutes ago, r0ckyreed said:

Why is everyone having a Mandela Effect. She said I rebuke you in the name of Satan. Not Jesus. 

This is a lie. The word "Jesus" is documented fact in every piece of reporting on the subject, and "Jesus" can be heard clear as day. 

Posted (edited)

Trigger-happy officers...

You can see her throwing the boiling water, but it's not a real treat. There's no excuse for this shit.

Edited by Vibes

f8a.gif

The YouTube channel “Police Activity” already published the body cam footage. 

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن ليو رسول الله

Yep, she threw it. If you play back in slowmo you can see that she held the pot above her head while she kneeled. He fired shots as soon as it left her hands. He was acting in self-defense but I think he's going to have a hard time explaining why he didn't use a taser. Excessive force IMO.

On second thought, you guys are right about him just taking a step back. I think that would have been sufficient. Then again, if he didn't point the gun she may not have ducked behind the counter and would still have been a threat. She may have tried to hurl the water across the room.

I usually give cops a little wiggle room for mistakes because of fear and adrenaline but I still think think guy fucked up. She was holding a pot of water, not a shotgun.

Dammit, I made one more mistake. I thought she was holding the pot of water above her head when she ducked. The pot was read, but it turns out there was another red item on the counter. So, yeah, it's hard to tell what really happened.

Even if she threw the water it doesn’t justify that cop killing her. Hope he serves time but will likely not. 

America is a hell hole. This isn’t normal. 

5 hours ago, Girzo said:

you have one hell of imagination, nowhere is she throwing anything.

She did throw it, watch back the videos in slow motion. At this point, this is almost inarguable.

You do know that you can still accept this point and still condemn the cops, right?

@zurew @mrPixel I don't think she threw it or at least not intented to threw it. People don't call cops to their homes to throw hot water at them. She was apperantely panicking when the cops turned so aggressive and pointed their guns at her out from no where. But from what I saw in the videos, I think she was just lifting her head.

I think Discussing this whole detail is an insult to the victim.

"Say to the sheep in your secrecy when you intend to slaughter it, Today you are slaughtered and tomorrow I am.
Both of us will be consumed.

My blood and your blood, my suffering and yours is the essence that nourishes the tree of existence.'"

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, zurew said:

She did throw it, watch back the videos in slow motion. At this point, this is almost inarguable.

You do know that you can still accept this point and still condemn the cops, right?

If she threw it we would see water in the air.. no water in the air. 

Edited by Merkabah Star