Gennadiy1981

Murder on Mushrooms

19 posts in this topic

Actually lately I have been seeing few cases where the media claims people do crimes on mushrooms. Of course as few more states now added mushrooms to be legally sold, more similar articles are keep popping up. See recent article where one young men killed his family. I don’t understand, mushrooms are a spiritual medicine to invoke awakening, it’s not like smoking a crack where a person has no idea what they are doing, but on mushrooms? 

Are we saying that mushrooms are like any other drugs that those who take may go and murder? 

Is it a bug?

https://nypost.com/2024/07/22/us-news/maniac-shahboz-rajabboev-accused-of-killing-4-relatives-including-2-kids-inside-nyc-home-left-building-with-bloody-face-claimed-he-was-on-shrooms-da/

https://pix11.com/news/local-news/brooklyn/brooklyn-man-faces-murder-charges-after-killing-family-including-two-children/amp/

Of course it's possible if millions of people take them. A handful of those people will be nutjobs.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

So it’s just a person was a nut, it’s not like mushrooms make people nuts? I can’t imagine mushrooms making people violent and wanting to murder? So you are saying these few individuals were just crazy individuals and would murder regardless even if they drank too much orange juice. 

Posted (edited)

7 minutes ago, Gennadiy1981 said:

So it’s just a person was a nut, it’s not like mushrooms make people nuts?

Mushrooms are madness!!

If you cannot handle madness -- and most people can't -- you will hurt yourself and others.

When you take a nutcase and supercharge him with mushrooms, yeah, you can get murder.

Nothing surprising here. It's like giving meth to a raging psychopath.

Edited by Leo Gura

Got it. You are right.

See because of idiots like that, the politicians now can use such argument to ban mushrooms while we barely legalize them. It kinda sucks. It takes so much effort to lobby to legalize but it takes few to ruin such hard work. 

You know Leo, you maybe right that most people are just not ready for them. It truly pains my heart. 

3 minutes ago, Gennadiy1981 said:

Got it. You are right.

See because of idiots like that, the politicians now can use such argument to ban mushrooms while we barely legalize them. It kinda sucks. It takes so much effort to lobby to legalize but it takes few to ruin such hard work. 

You know Leo, you maybe right that most people are just not ready for them. It truly pains my heart. 

It's a moot point because 1000s are killed from alcohol each year.

Millions of people using chemicals must equal death. There's no way around that. And it will happen whether it is legal or illegal.

Posted (edited)

Like Leo said, it's not that complicated. 

Mushrooms can expand and personify some very dangerous personal beliefs people hold, usually due to unresolved issues from their childhood / trauma, and largely due to their unhealthy psychology and a lack of awareness of their responsiblity for their beliefs, they can look through those beliefs while on shrooms and act very violent. The higher the dose the more intense. It's why I don't believe these substances should be used unsupervised by people with unresolved mental health problems. 

Edited by Lyubov

It's not enough for someone to take a psychedelic to experience their benefits.

It's like saying: I'll take steroids, sleep all day in the couch and be super strong. No.

To take entheogens in a therapeutic, mature and conscious way is a whole science that is still being developed.

Hedonist, recreative or escapist use of drugs is like playing Russian Roulette. The unlucky make the headlines of newspapers.

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

There's a great possibility that the Mayans and other Mesoamerican cultures have used Mushrooms during their human & animal sacrifice rituals. 

I wonder what they were up to O.o

Posted (edited)

6 hours ago, Gennadiy1981 said:

Actually lately I have been seeing few cases where the media claims people do crimes on mushrooms. Of course as few more states now added mushrooms to be legally sold, more similar articles are keep popping up. See recent article where one young men killed his family. I don’t understand, mushrooms are a spiritual medicine to invoke awakening, it’s not like smoking a crack where a person has no idea what they are doing, but on mushrooms? 

Are we saying that mushrooms are like any other drugs that those who take may go and murder? 

Is it a bug?

https://nypost.com/2024/07/22/us-news/maniac-shahboz-rajabboev-accused-of-killing-4-relatives-including-2-kids-inside-nyc-home-left-building-with-bloody-face-claimed-he-was-on-shrooms-da/

https://pix11.com/news/local-news/brooklyn/brooklyn-man-faces-murder-charges-after-killing-family-including-two-children/amp/

348490281_991856695591039_6729719666181501507_n.jpg

Edited by Jehovah increases

Basically, people get psychosis from that and then go off the wall. It's happened to me once but interestingly enough from just concentrated weed oil and not from the many times I've done psychedelics. 

I've went psychotic for a couple weeks and basically lost all touch with reality throughout that time, like being in a dream but in real life. I'm surprised it doesn't happen to more people, very interesting but dangerous experience. 

<3

On 24.7.2024 at 4:05 AM, Leo Gura said:

Of course it's possible if millions of people take them. A handful of those people will be nutjobs.

That's not the risk ratio of psychedelics. Far more people will do stupid shit with it.

Liberty comes at a cost. The solution here is better education.

On 24.7.2024 at 4:23 AM, Leo Gura said:

Millions of people using chemicals must equal death. There's no way around that. And it will happen whether it is legal or illegal.

That's why incest laws are barbaric and irrational.

Posted (edited)

On 24/07/2024 at 7:35 AM, Leo Gura said:

A handful of those people will be nutjobs.

It's their biology wired that way. that when they take mushrooms they are mad. Their is nothing wrong with them. We should be kind towards them and not blame them

You could also be a nutjob. Be grateful you are not because of your luck. 

Edited by PRai1ND1A

****This account is deactivated. ****

****This account is deactivated. ****

****This account is deactivated. ****

Posted (edited)

On 7/29/2024 at 4:01 PM, Scholar said:

That's not the risk ratio of psychedelics. Far more people will do stupid shit with it.

I was talking about murder.

Of course lots more lesser stupidities will occur too.

Edited by Leo Gura

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You know come to think of it, I only heard murder on mushrooms (of course in its rarity),  never heard on DMT or 5 MEO or even on MDMA, for some reason if someone murders on psychedelics then have to be mushrooms. Correct me if I am wrong, and if I am not, then why.

also, mushrooms are very interesting because at a smaller dose they can be very minimum less than any psychedelics, but at the very high dose, they can be as strong as 5 MEO 

@Gennadiy1981 I don't know.

It's so rare that we have too little data to make conclusions.

The real solution to such things is to spread awareness about how to safely use such substances. We also should accept the fact that a lot of things tend to go wrong in life. Even drinking water could kill you if it practiced wrong.

On 7/24/2024 at 5:23 AM, Leo Gura said:

I think the argument is that psychedelics could produce delusional violent states in some people who are otherwise peaceful citizens not alcoholic abusive assholes.

"Say to the sheep in your secrecy when you intend to slaughter it, Today you are slaughtered and tomorrow I am.
Both of us will be consumed.

My blood and your blood, my suffering and yours is the essence that nourishes the tree of existence.'"

Posted (edited)

51 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

not alcoholic abusive assholes.

Most alcohol deaths are from drunk driving by peaceful people.

Yes, psychedelics will causes a few violent delusional states in some people. Can't help that.

Edited by Leo Gura

On 31.7.2024 at 4:01 AM, Leo Gura said:

It's not a stupidity, you're just close minded and uncritically accept societal preconceptions. I know people in such relationships who are more heatlhy and mature than 95% of people, and they have to listen to these bigotted opinions as if they in any shape or form help society resolve actual cases of abuse and dysfunction.