Princess Arabia

Perfect Female Approach/Male Response

64 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

You need to copy and paste an apology response and have it ready so you don't have to keep re-typing it over and over and over and over and over and over.....

you missed off two over's

Posted (edited)

25cdcd2fd108be18f5a46065df57c4c3.jpgac88b3d87f62247a561bf748a1073c34.jpgThis definitely has potential, that's for sure! ea2a1137c96a7dccee175d94064edf9b.jpg

Princess Arabia   2bc7a5673096191a7f4c6377a0d73483.jpg    bambib8ebe6b3d7cb087232aee55bcd1d8253.jpg

I just discovered   ❄   (˵¯͒〰¯͒˵)   ❄   another Infinity

Infinite Schemas in cool formats, because why not,  I want ego credit xD

Edited by Keryo Koffa

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

Posted (edited)

"No, try to become that mindset. Practice it at all times so it starts to become who you are. Women can also sense wanababe's. You probably don't have to work that hard, though, with a name like Fabio. lol. That's a player's name..hehe."

@Princess Arabia Hah thanks.. Some friends say "make up a nickname" and Im like "I dont need to, they already don't believe its my real name and want to see my ID lol" 

Edited by Fabio
Didnt use quote function properly

16 minutes ago, Fabio said:

"No, try to become that mindset. Practice it at all times so it starts to become who you are. Women can also sense wanababe's. You probably don't have to work that hard, though, with a name like Fabio. lol. That's a player's name..hehe."

@Princess Arabia Hah thanks.. Some friends say "make up a nickname" and Im like "I dont need to, they already don't believe its my real name and want to see my ID lol" 

Cool name.....sexy.

Know thyself....