Princess Arabia

Perfect Female Approach/Male Response

64 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Princess Arabia said:

I'd say more black and blue.😜

Meaning bruising? 😨

11 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

Thing is this things happen,but if one doesnt believe in himself he fambles the ball,because he is not expecting it.

One is approaching getting a no few times, then all of a sudden that happens and caughts you off the guard, so one self sabotage itself.

So true. Nothing is more disorienting than getting one of those rare positive responses after the last several ended in nasty verbal exchange. It prepares you for war by training you how to handle toxic femininity, so when you get the opposite reaction, you feel like a warrior in knight’s armor being mysteriously cast into a hippy gathering 

Perfect Approach: Hey, how can I drive this airplane here, huh??? 🔥

4 minutes ago, CARDOZZO said:

Dayummm, vrum vrum

Yes

I AM a toy

I've seen that guy on social media before. Super artificial but aware of "the game he is playing". 

In case you guys don't know: Its staged 

57 minutes ago, Dauntment said:

I've seen that guy on social media before. Super artificial but aware of "the game he is playing". 

In case you guys don't know: Its staged 

I know he's a celeb, but how do you know it's staged. Even if it is, the purpose was just to show a cool approach and response without it needing to be extra, sexually explicit and just naturally down to earth and flowing.

Know thyself....

Posted (edited)

On 7/23/2024 at 7:00 PM, Princess Arabia said:

Problem is they're both attractive asf, so that made it easier. Very smooth, straight to the point, classy and no bullshit pick-up lines. Both were attracted right from the start. 

lol ya I mean thats ideal. From a couple of minutes of watching his other video, it seems he's already known by a lot of people and lives this life style. Seen as high as status in his community and has a relaxed confidence, and truly has a ton of options. Ya, when your game is that good, dress good and you're making good money, and you actually care less whether the next girl works out, it becomes easy mode. For 95% of guys on this forum who aren't extroverted or experienced, this will be like a 5 year goal if they work hard. Its not something you execute smoothly without experience by just watching a video lol. Though it can happen by accident on a good night out here and there. One night I hooked up with a girl, and went back to the bar 10 minutes later and like 3 girls approached me. I wasn't that attracted, but it was unusual. I could swear they could smell the natural perfume the last girl left on me and how little I cared about getting  them. One was like trying hard. Another made out.  haha. Its weird. Not my average night out currently.  

I take this post more as a vision board of how you'd like to be approached by your dream pre-selected alpha lol.

Edited by Fabio

Posted (edited)

10 minutes ago, Fabio said:

. Its not something you execute smoothly without experience by just watching a video

The video wasn't for the purpose of executing it but to show an example of what a good approach looks like. Whether celebrity or not. 

10 minutes ago, Fabio said:

One night I hooked up with a girl, and went back to the bar 10 minutes later and like 3 girls approached me. I wasn't that attracted, but it was unusual. I could swear they could smell the natural perfume the last girl left on me and how little I cared about getting  them

Because you weren't giving off desperate energy like you were in lack mode. It's all subconscious. What changed was your inner not the outer. That's why I try to stress, doesn't really matter as much what you look like especially for men, women can sense confidence and a "secure in themselves" kinda guy. You were all that and some after you got laid and now they could smell that. Trick is to exude that at all times by practicing and thought patterns.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

1 minute ago, Princess Arabia said:

The video wasn't for the purpose of executing it but to show an example of what a good approach looks like. Whether celebrity or not. 

Because you weren't giving off desperate energy. Like you were in lack mode. It's all subconscious. What changed was your inner not the outer. That's why I try to stress, doesn't really matter as much what you look like especially for men, women can sense confidence and a secure in themselves kinda guy. You were all that and some after you got paid and now they could smell that. Trick is to exude that at all times by practicing and thought patterns.

A noble goal. Thanks. The irony is , if another girl wanted to hook up that same night, it would have felt like a chore hahahaha, But I'll try to get that mindset at the beginning of the night. 

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, Fabio said:

But I'll try to get that mindset at the beginning of the night. 

No, try to become that mindset. Practice it at all times so it starts to become who you are. Women can also sense wanababe's. You probably don't have to work that hard, though, with a name like Fabio. lol. That's a player's name..hehe.

Know thyself....

Posted (edited)

On 24/07/2024 at 6:06 AM, Princess Arabia said:

Yes, and I love to see respectful men.

This is one of your posts that scream the insecurity. Theres no need to respond with this, youve totally misinterpeted the authors intent, and youve responded seemingly defensively, injected a subtle negativity and divide into the convo

Just randomly checked this thread! lol

Edited by bambi

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, bambi said:

This is one of your posts that scream the insecurity. Theres no need to respond with this, youve totally misinterpeted the authors intent, and youve responded seemingly defensively, injected a subtle negativity and divide into the convo

Just randomly checked this thread! lol

No, keep them coming.....in this case, Paradoxed said "I love to see women with confidence" and I responded "and I love to see respectable men". 

How's that being insecure. There was no need to respond at all. There was no need to say what I said. It was all I said and to me didn't scream insecurity. If anything, now that you've brought it to my attention, and the scrutiny has begun, if anything a disrespectful male would see that as heightened insecurity and read into that something that wasn't there. IOW, if the shoe fits wear it kind of thing. Not saying that's you, just saying. 

Those were my exact and only words, of which you dissected and gave it your own meaning. 

Know thyself....

6 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

No, keep them coming.....in this case, Paradoxed said "I love to see women with confidence" and I responded "and I love to see respectable men". 

How's that being insecure. There was no need to respond at all. There was no need to say what I said. It was all I said and to me didn't scream insecurity. If anything, now that you've brought it to my attention, and the scrutiny has begun, if anything a disrespectful male would see that as heightened insecurity and read into that something that wasn't there. IOW, if the shoe fits wear it kind of thing. Not saying that's you, just saying.

Why would you post that exact message to his, its non-sequitor, do you understand? Your smuggling in your idealogical gripes for no reason, you do it constantly but are completely unaware... de nile isnt jsut a river in Egypt my dear friend. But of course you think I have a person vendetta, so let GPT help you:

The exchange between Person A and Person B on the forum reflects different perspectives and priorities. Person A's comment, " Love to see women with confidence.," expresses admiration for the woman's confidence. It's a positive statement that aligns with the context of the video—highlighting a quality they find attractive.

Person B's response, "Yes, and I love to see respectful men," might come across as insecure or defensive and somewhat non-sequitur for a few reasons:

1. **Shift in Focus**: Person A's comment focused on the woman's confidence, a positive trait. Person B shifts the focus to a different topic—respectful behavior in men. This can seem like an attempt to steer the conversation towards a different issue or agenda, which may not directly relate to the initial context.

2. **Underlying Assumptions**: Person B's comment might imply an underlying assumption that respect from men is not always present or should be highlighted. This could suggest a concern or insecurity about men's behavior, even if it's not directly related to the situation at hand.

3. **Tone and Context**: The original post described a positive and consensual interaction where both parties exchanged numbers. Person B’s emphasis on respectful men might seem unnecessary in this context, as there was no indication of disrespect. This can make their comment appear out of place or as though it is addressing an unrelated issue.

4. **Non-Sequitur Nature**: A non-sequitur is a statement that does not logically follow from the previous discussion. Person B's comment could be seen this way because it introduces a new idea (respectful men) that wasn't part of the original observation (admiration of confidence).

Overall, Person B's response might come across as insecure or defensive because it introduces a concern that wasn't evidently present in the original interaction, and it shifts the conversation in a different direction without a clear reason. This can sometimes happen when individuals feel the need to insert broader social issues into a discussion, which may not always be relevant or necessary.

Posted (edited)

16 minutes ago, bambi said:

Why would you post that exact message to his, its non-sequitor, do you understand? Your smuggling in your idealogical gripes for no reason, you do it constantly but are completely unaware... de nile isnt jsut a river in Egypt my dear friend. But of course you think I have a person vendetta, so let GPT help you:

The exchange between Person A and Person B on the forum reflects different perspectives and priorities. Person A's comment, " Love to see women with confidence.," expresses admiration for the woman's confidence. It's a positive statement that aligns with the context of the video—highlighting a quality they find attractive.

Person B's response, "Yes, and I love to see respectful men," might come across as insecure or defensive and somewhat non-sequitur for a few reasons:

1. **Shift in Focus**: Person A's comment focused on the woman's confidence, a positive trait. Person B shifts the focus to a different topic—respectful behavior in men. This can seem like an attempt to steer the conversation towards a different issue or agenda, which may not directly relate to the initial context.

2. **Underlying Assumptions**: Person B's comment might imply an underlying assumption that respect from men is not always present or should be highlighted. This could suggest a concern or insecurity about men's behavior, even if it's not directly related to the situation at hand.

3. **Tone and Context**: The original post described a positive and consensual interaction where both parties exchanged numbers. Person B’s emphasis on respectful men might seem unnecessary in this context, as there was no indication of disrespect. This can make their comment appear out of place or as though it is addressing an unrelated issue.

4. **Non-Sequitur Nature**: A non-sequitur is a statement that does not logically follow from the previous discussion. Person B's comment could be seen this way because it introduces a new idea (respectful men) that wasn't part of the original observation (admiration of confidence).

Overall, Person B's response might come across as insecure or defensive because it introduces a concern that wasn't evidently present in the original interaction, and it shifts the conversation in a different direction without a clear reason. This can sometimes happen when individuals feel the need to insert broader social issues into a discussion, which may not always be relevant or necessary.

I kind of see what you're saying. Now that you've brought this to my attention, I can see where it my give off an emotional seeming trigger. Nothing I really said seems this way but only if one starts to analyze my reason for saying that. Let me briefly explain.

If someone were to ask me what is it in a man that I truly desire, that would be on my list that he MUST have, that the opposite would be a concern for a break-up or something on those lines my response would be that he has to be very respectful. A plus if he just respects women in general. Maybe that's what you read into, not because I'm insecure about it or have been traumatized by; but as a female and females tend to be emotional creatures, maybe that response came from an emotional place but not from a place that I stated as in trauma or insecurity. 

Another reason could also be the reason I initially shared the video was to show how respectful the male was in his responses and approach and wanted to reiterate that point in my response. Thinking more about it, that's the main reason why I responded that way, it was about the purpose of my sharing the video without saying it directly. This reason is more in line with the whole thing more than the other reason.

So I felt like Paradoxed was describing the female and I was describing the male. All from the same video. So yes, it was still related.

Know thyself....

Posted (edited)

8 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

I kind of see what you're saying. Now that you've brought this to my attention, I can see where it my give off an emotional seeming trigger. Nothing I really said seems this way but only if one starts to analyze my reason for saying that. Let me briefly explain.

If someone were to ask me what is it in a man that I truly desire, that would be on my list that he MUST have, that the opposite would be a concern for a break-up or something on those lines my response would be that he has to be very respectful. A plus if he just respects women in general. Maybe that's what you read into, not because I'm insecure about it or have been traumatized by; but as a female and females tend to be emotional creatures, maybe that response cane from an emotional place but not from a place that I stated as in trauma or insecurity. 

Your comment made me think about what your perspective must be to post that response.

When I read your response, it felt like it brought in a broader issue that wasn't directly related to the original post, and to me this happens alot in your style of engaging in this topics, which suggests a subconcious contentious attitude to gender dynamics.

For example, I think something like 'Yes, it's beautiful to see women express their confidence' would  have been more in line with the context and flow, but you took the oppurtunity to bring up the a subtle issue of respectful men, which doesnt really relate to what the author was saying, which causes a subtle division between you and the author, where there was none in the first place. And to me you do this constantly

Edited by bambi

1 minute ago, bambi said:

Your comment made me think about what your perspective must be to post that response.

When I read your response, it felt like it brought in a broader issue that wasn't directly related to the original post, and to me this happens alot in your style of engaging in this topics, which suggests a subconcious contentious attitude to gender dynamics.

For example, I think something like 'Yes, it's beautiful to see women express their confidence' would  have been more in line with the context and flow, but you took the oppurtunit to bring up the issue around men being respectful, which causes a subtle division between you and the author, where there was none in the first place. And to me you do this constantly

I edited my response, but yes I get what you're saying. It's nothing to do with trauma or insecurity or anything like that, though, it's still just expression. Maybe I have a certain way of communicating and that's my style, dunno, maybe you've read into this style as insecurity etc, dunno. I can say,though, that you're the only one who seem to mention this and have never heard this from anyone else, so I dunno.

Know thyself....

2 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

I edited my response, but yes I get what you're saying. It's nothing to do with trauma or insecurity or anything like that, though, it's still just expression. Maybe I have a certain way of communicating and that's my style, dunno, maybe you've read into this style as insecurity etc, dunno. I can say,though, that you're the only one who seem to mention this and have never heard this from anyone else, so I dunno.

Its not your 'style' nor is it your grammar lol, its simply your pattern of subtle introduction of contentious gender dynamics, specifically defending females, that flow out of the conversational intent.

So to me your overly defensive in ways that are totally obvious and glaring, and it actually ruins conversational flow for me; thats actually why I highlight it, as I dont enjoy you when the convo gets disrupted with your seemingly subtle feminist idealogical gripes lol!

Posted (edited)

@bambiIt's not hard for me to put myself into some one's shoes and to see where they're coming from once I have a clearer explanation. I can definitely see how you can see what you see and think what you think about things I've said because you don't really know me and are only going off of certain things. I can def see where you could be mistaken or misread me. If you knew what my intentions were for making most of my statements, you would probably think differently, I'm not sure. Feel free to point them out to me as long as you're not being nasty about it because i don't mind being critiqued as long as it's being done in a loving and respectful manner.

Know thyself....

1 minute ago, Princess Arabia said:

@bambiIt's not hard for me to put myself into some one's shoes and to see where they're coming from once I have a clearer explanation. I can definitely see how you can see what you see and think what you think about things I've said because you don't really know me and are only going off of certain things. I can def see where you could be mistaken or misread me. If you knew what my intentions were for making most of my statements, you would probably think differently, I'm not sure. Feel free to point them out to me as long as you're not being nasty about it because i don't mind being critiqued as long as it's being done in a loving and respectful manner.

Understood, sorry if my frustrations with it where overly direct, confrontational and abrasive, I can be like this in discourse. I will be mindful in the future