Obsession with spreading your genes

62 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Schizophonia said:

@Sugarcoat

@Applegarden8

@Nemra

@Paradoxed

@Jannes

Why you don't want children ? Apart from obvious narcissistic flaws.. 

“Obvious narcissist flaws” 😂😂 ok Mr psychologist 

Couldn’t quote the rest 

“The times favor heightened self-awareness, and this stress makes one apathetic, selfish and self-centered in general.”

Im all those traits naturally regardless of society. But it’s a special kind of self centeredness and selfishness that doesn’t necessarily conflict with being able to have and love children . In my case it just doesn’t call me to have children and I don’t think that will change in the future. I have nothing against it. I don’t feel a desire for it . I’m not even attached to my own family to begin with . Im not very tribal .That probably plays a big role. 

To be able to enjoy giving, one must be able to abandon oneself.

Love is only something you can give. ”

As I said before depends on what u mean with selfish and self centered one can be loving with those traits. I’d say such individuals are more individualistic so greater chance of them not wanting children like me for example so you have a point 

2 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

Find a tall, prolactin-rich woman who wants the genes of Europe's greatest people B|

Too specific 😂

Just now, Nemra said:

@Schizophonia

If you love them so much, go adopt 100 children.

No, i would be less able to love these children if they aren't mine, even less if they are racially different or something like that. 

Just now, Nemra said:

You're being naive. You're selfish for wanting kids.

I don't care.

The devil is in the details.

@Sugarcoat @Schizophonia First married couple from actualized 🖤🖤🖤 spreading the genes of gods eternal love.

There is nothing safe with playing it safe.

2 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Sugarcoat @Schizophonia First married couple from actualized 🖤🖤🖤 spreading the genes of gods eternal love.

I don’t know what to say to this 😂

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

No, i would be less able to love these children if they aren't mine

Lol. Because you're selfish.

if they are racially different or something like that. 

If you were married with someone who was of a different race, wouldn't you love your child the same?

I don't care.

I know.

Edited by Nemra

@Sugarcoat you are speechless because love is unexplainable, love is undeniable halleluja!

7 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Sugarcoat you are speechless because love is unexplainable, love is undeniable halleluja!

😂funny to see you crack jokes usually you can give off a kinda serious vibe in this sub forum 

Posted (edited)

18 minutes ago, Nemra said:

Lol. Because your selfish.

If you were married with someone who was of a different race, wouldn't you love your child the same?

I know.

What wouldn't be fundamentally selfish ? 

Nobody care about all of that, we love you because of what you bring on the table within the limits of what is legal. And fortunately !

Edited by Schizophonia

5 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

What wouldn't be fundamentally selfish ?

You were the one who made us feel bad about not having kids.

5 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

Nobody care about all of that, we love you because of what you bring on the table within the limits of what is legal. And fortunately !

You are sneaky.

Posted (edited)

37 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

“Obvious narcissist flaws” 😂😂 ok Mr psychologist 

Couldn’t quote the rest 

“The times favor heightened self-awareness, and this stress makes one apathetic, selfish and self-centered in general.”

Im all those traits naturally regardless of society. But it’s a special kind of self centeredness and selfishness that doesn’t necessarily conflict with being able to have and love children . In my case it just doesn’t call me to have children and I don’t think that will change in the future. I have nothing against it. I don’t feel a desire for it . I’m not even attached to my own family to begin with . Im not very tribal .That probably plays a big role. 

To be able to enjoy giving, one must be able to abandon oneself.

Love is only something you can give. ”

As I said before depends on what u mean with selfish and self centered one can be loving with those traits. I’d say such individuals are more individualistic so greater chance of them not wanting children like me for example so you have a point 

Didn't you want a cat ? ;)

It is sometimes easier to give love to an animal than to family because of issues in the collective family unconscious.

Edited by Schizophonia

1 minute ago, Schizophonia said:

Didn't you want a cat ? ;)

It is sometimes easier to give love to an animal than to family because of issues in the collective family unconscious.

I don’t really have a desire for it but if I would choose yea rather have a cat because they can be very  independent compared with dog and children.

i don’t know what the collective family unconscious is

@Sugarcoat Because i saw bright light at the end of the tunnel in the midst of all the despair around, its like finding the last hope to cling to, that broke my seriousness just for a few seconds 🙏

2 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Sugarcoat Because i saw bright light at the end of the tunnel in the midst of all the despair around, its like finding the last hope to cling to, that broke my seriousness just for a few seconds 🙏

👍🏻👍🏻

3 minutes ago, Nemra said:

You were the one who made us feel bad about not having kids.

You are sneaky.

No, i don't care, you do what you want of your life. ;)

All I'm saying is that there is a lot of love in having children and a family in general.
It's always selfish, the goal is always to please you. 

10 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

I'm saying is that there is a lot of love in having children and a family in general.

Oh, yeah, like gaslighting, brainwashing, and BS-ing them, and justifying why you do it for. Maybe you won't most of the time, but that's the standard for people. But I agree that having a child changes you in ways that you could never imagine over time if you're open to learning and changing. Maybe I had a tough childhood, but having a family isn't some sweet love thing you imagine to be.

7 minutes ago, Nemra said:

Oh, yeah, like gaslighting, brainwashing, and BS-ing them, and justifying why you do it for. Maybe you won't most of the time, but that's the standard for people. But I agree that having a child changes you in ways that you could never imagine over time if you're open to learning and changing. Maybe I had a tough childhood, but having a family isn't some sweet love thing you imagine to be.

You get too carried away with stories. 

24 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

You get too carried away with stories. 

It's reality, not a story.

I understand that you are optimistic. You'll need that. Maybe your situation is good enough that you can be with your children and see and help them grow up.

I’m just going to have a cat or a dog eventually and pretend it’s a child. I can’t imagine having actual kids, it’s  too much.

20 hours ago, Applegarden8 said:

You are correct, I don't know the value of my life, I don't know the value of human tribe or name and I certainly don't know the value of value.

That's because there's inherently none. We do that. Nothing wrong with that, so I'm not saying we shouldn't. Life is just recycling itself over and over and over and over again, with different content. The non existent ego is what's thinking it's important and needs to leave it's legacy. If it knew inherently that it was sooooo important it wouldn't have the need to do so. 

Know thyself....