Vynce

Ignorance and bliss.

9 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I'm sure Leo has a blog post quote of himself saying: Ignorance is Bliss.

Which seems to be true right? Zoning out, forgetting about the pain of others, forgetting about ones responsibilities ect. can correlate to a sense of bliss. Isn't it like that?

And then we have this quote here from the man Sadhguru himself.

And this quote also resonates with a lot of truth to me. So who is right? Has one of either uttered the real truth here? 

To this I feel like, Leo holds some truth here in regards of his view on humankind. Which is a lot more pessimistic and ignorant (blissful for him?) to see the good in people. Whereas Sadhguru seems to intuit that a human has the capability of realising the suffering in the world and integrating it in his fundamental blissful state. 

PS: Sorry @Leo GuraI just hate how you hate on people all the time. Isn't this wonderfully paradoxical ;)

Screenshot 2024-07-23 at 20.30.34.png

Edited by Vynce
Title was not right.

1 hour ago, Vynce said:

PS: Sorry @Leo GuraI just hate how you hate on people all the time.

He hates himself. He's miserable and always in a lot of pain. Hard to exude love in these states. He has a good heart.

Know thyself....

1 hour ago, Vynce said:

Which seems to be true right? Zoning out, forgetting about the pain of others, forgetting about ones responsibilities ect. can correlate to a sense of bliss. Isn't it like that?

You can feel bliss and be very aware of everything at the same time, if someone believes the only way to feel bliss is by ignoring everything else they are  closing off on all other ways to feel bliss :) 

55 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

He hates himself.

I don't really think so. 

4 minutes ago, Vynce said:

I don't really think so. 

You only hate on people because there's things about you that you hate. Even Leo said that in one of his videos. I'm not parroting him it's just I've come to realize this for myself.

Know thyself....

Posted (edited)

Conscious ignorance maybe. i dont know, on purpose. Intelligence dosent need logic you dont have to know you will already know without trying to conceptualize it

Edited by Hojo

Too much HP, like too many concepts…

Posted (edited)

5 hours ago, Vynce said:

I don't really think so. 

Every ego hates himself, because he knows that by him merely existing, he is, moment by moment, killing God. If the ego himself died, then God would have a chance to re-awaken. That self-hate is then projected onto the world, people, etc. 

Why do you think Leo, from a higher level, is punishing himself in this dream? He doesn't understand where the suffering is coming from, as he lacks wisdom just in general, but why would his higher mind make his body suffer so much, if it didn't feel tremendously guilty for what it is doing?

Edited by CoolDreamThanks

"Whoever has come to understand the world has found merely a corpse, and whoever has found a corpse, of that one the world is no longer worthy." - Jesus

Cool story, sis B|