Yali

Jordan Peterson thinks Donald Trump should've got the Nobel Prize

89 posts in this topic

Jordan Peterson: "Donald Trump should've got the Nobel Prize"

Paraphrasing Elon “we need a strong leader that intimidates other countries”

i’m not seeing why we need that, it sounds like Elons trauma from the beating he received in his childhood has come into his political view.

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

1 hour ago, integral said:

i’m not seeing why we need that, it sounds like Elons trauma from the beating he received in his childhood has come into his political view.

I was thinking the same. Somehow we need to deal with leaders that refuse to do ShadowWork,Trauma Work and All work to unveil why they become who they become. And of course, nobody will now risk tell them they need treatment.

For me same for Trump,Peterson and Elon. 

Okay, these guys are officially the worst.

When princess kisses frog 

And these guys are supposed to be the smart ones… With each passing day, it becomes more and more clear that Mike Judge's «Idiocracy» has come true.

Posted (edited)

An embarassment.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

7 hours ago, integral said:

That's not what he said - he meant for dealing with ruthless leaders like Putin you need a guy who Putin will respect and will not perceive as weak.

Not everything comes down to childhood trauma as you think - sometimes things are way more simple than that.

Posted (edited)

Putin does not respect Trump.

All world leaders understand that Trump is a useful idiot who they can emotonally manipulate.

This is what intelligence agencies do: they look for and manipulate buffoons like Trump. Because they are the easiest weakest marks.

Trump is not strong. Trump is weak. His ego and insecurity and greed make him the weakest president of all time.

Edited by Leo Gura

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Putin does not respect Trump. What a bunch of shit.

All world leaders understand that Trump is a useful idiot clown who they can emotonally manipulate.

Respect in this context means not to be perceived as someone who he can easily run over, someone who can be unpredictable and can take bold action if needed.

For someone like Putin, it is actually easier to deal with Biden's administration than Trump's - because you actually never know what you can get with Trump, it may backfire at any point.

26 minutes ago, questionreality said:

Respect in this context means not to be perceived as someone who he can easily run over, someone who can be unpredictable and can take bold action if needed.

For someone like Putin, it is actually easier to deal with Biden's administration than Trump's - because you actually never know what you can get with Trump, it may backfire at any point.

Pure nonsense.

Trump’s behavior is perfectly predictable. Just ask yourself what a narcissistic idiot with no regards for the truth would do.

30 minutes ago, aurum said:

Pure nonsense.

Trump’s behavior is perfectly predictable. Just ask yourself what a narcissistic idiot with no regards for the truth would do.

As in comparison to Kamala Harris LOL? Kamala Harris would be perceived as a joke by Putin, who are you kidding? 

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, questionreality said:

Your are describing the mercurial chaos of an unstable personality.

That is not desirable for international relations. Other nations need to know that when the US makes a promise, it will follow through on it. Trump is incapable of that. He is an unreliable partner for allies and an easy mark for enemies.

Edited by Leo Gura

Posted (edited)

3 minutes ago, questionreality said:

As in comparison to Kamala Harris LOL? Kamala Harris would be perceived as a joke by Putin, who are you kidding? 

When she funds Ukraine with another $100 billion, that will be no joke for Putin.

Putin is not fighting against Kamala in a boxing ring. He is fighting her money and the entire US Defense Department and CIA deep state.

Putin understands this. He is not stupid enough to think that he's at war with Kamala's personality.

Edited by Leo Gura

Posted (edited)

Why do seemingly intelligent people make fall into this. 

I mean, how… 

Trump ran a scam called Trump University years ago. The guy spread distrust and denied the results of the last election…  tried to overthrow the government…

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

2 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

Why do seemingly intelligent people make fall into this. 

I mean, how… 

They lack holism.

Yeah I mean, Jordan has some good basic personal development tips, and ideas. 

But, he isn’t anything special. I really think most humans are not all that intelligent. I include myself in this. 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Posted (edited)

Note that if Kamala was running against a normal, emotionally stable Republican, these two goobers would be saying that we can't take the risk of having a woman president because women are too chaotic and emotionally unstable.

But when it suits them, now emotional instability is a plus.

Edited by Leo Gura