strika

ACTUAL Conscious Politics - A Spiritual Perspective

49 posts in this topic

I'm aware that this fits more the Politics sub-forum than this Spiritual one but i'm posting it here because this is half Spirituality half Politics topic and i got banned in the Politics sub-forum a few days ago so i can't post there, if mods want to transfer this topic over there that's fine with me.

Here is the link of the podcast that i'm sharing about:

This is just one episode of the podcast, it's the most recent one, it's about Trump's assassination attempt.

One of the 2 guys on the podcast is Aaron Abke, some of you may know him, he has his own spiritual channel and makes great content there and actually walks the talk of what he talks about spiritually, point being he isn't just all in his mind when it comes to spirituality, he actually embodies his words to a degree, he does the spiritual work and doesn't try to skip over it, his VIBRATION is HIGH.

The reason why i'm sharing this video is because i see it as an actual example of conscious politics, a balanced and actually conscious perspective with no one vibration of hate uttered throughout the whole video, there is no angry rant against any side at any point, there is no hate against any person masked as an essay about The Devil, there is no name calling or Hitler calling, this is an actual example of what it means to be CONSCIOUS about POLITICS, this is high consciousness embodied, not just presented by the mind and then uttered out of the mouth in the lowest vibrational manner possible but a perspective that actually uses love and understanding of both sides as a foundation.

I recommend as many of you to watch this video (and the rest of the episodes if you want, there are like 7 of them in total), keep in mind that seeing a perspective like this coming from a low vibrational perspective that uses hate masked under high consciousness can be triggering because that mask starts to get exposed.

I especially challenge you to watch this is if you are attached to the left/anti-Trump views, which of course a lot of people on this forum are, i don't expect you to agree with this perspective, i don't expect you to approve of it, you may see it as unwise and low conscious and that's fine, but just give it a watch, just be actually OPENMINDED, try to be unbiased for 3 hours of your life and once you're done with the video go back to your current life mechanism.

As long as you watch the video openmindedly i see that as a success no matter what your opinion may be afterwards because at least if you watched it that means that you had that seed of that perspective planted in you and that seed can grow beautifully sometime in the future when the time is right and that in my eyes is mission accomplished.

Enjoy!

They should focus on Jan. 6. Mystical people don't understand that Christians would devour them if they were in power.

I have been intentionally avoiding all of Aaron Abke's political, conspiracy theory, and "sovereign citizen movement-sounding" videos.

But I will try to be more open minded and I am going to watch this video later. haha

I took de bait!

IMO, it's a bit much that you now need to have the member text under your username read as "Member Apolitical". It's kind of like a scarlet letter needlessly and continuously calling you out, even though you're already restricted from the Politics sub-forum on the back end. Couldn't you just be banned from certain sub-forums without it being on display for all to see? Or maybe couldn't it just be visible to Leo and the mods?

Just my opinion of course. I don't make the rules.

6 minutes ago, What Am I said:

IMO, it's a bit much that you now need to have the member text under your username read as "Member Apolitical". It's kind of like a scarlet letter needlessly and continuously calling you out, even though you're already restricted from the Politics sub-forum on the back end. Couldn't you just be banned from certain sub-forums without it being on display for all to see? Or maybe couldn't it just be visible to Leo and the mods?

Just my opinion of course. I don't make the rules.

I didn't even notice until you pointed it out what was written under his name.

Know thyself....

Posted (edited)

I love Aaron's channel one of the few Spiritual channels I still watch now. I post a lot of his stuff in the "Powerful" sub-forum. I will watch. I didn't see it in my feed.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

Posted (edited)

Just because someone can say things in a calm way and just because someone don't insult anyone, that  won't make that person concious or a worthy person to make comments about politics.

I would much rather engage with educated people who shit on me and insult me , but who are honest about their own biases and who are educated or more educated than me on a given topic/subject.

If you bring substance, you can insult and namecall me as much as you want, just bring that substance and don't ramble.

If you don't bring substance, I don't care how nice you are, you can still do a lot of damage.

Btw these guys are playing into the exact same teamsports as all of us here, so none of them are above any of us. Notice how they use the law of one language to frame politics (negatively polarised side tried to kill trump, trump has good karma, the negative side is against trump etc). They take sides and they bring a lot of baggage into their analysis.

Edited by zurew

Just now, zurew said:

Saying things in a calm way and just because you don't insult anyone, that  won't make you a concious person or a worthy person to make comments about politics.

I would much rather engage with educated people who shit on me and insult me , but who are honest about their own biases and who are educated or more educated than me on a given topic/subject.

If you bring substance, you can insult and namecall as much as you want, just bring that nuance don't just ramble.

You're right about your first sentence; but rather engaging with people who shit on and insults you just because they can tell you something you don't know, to me is absurd and says more about the way you view yourself, (That's just how I feel about it, and my perspective, so please don't think I'm telling you you should be some other way).

Reminds me of vulgar and obnoxious people who tell you they're just keeping it real to justify their obnoxious, vulgar and crude behavior because they just don't know any other way to communicate. 

Know thyself....

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

You're right about your first sentence; but rather engaging with people who shit on and insults you just because they can tell you something you don't know, to me is absurd and says more about the way you view yourself, (That's just how I feel about it, and my perspective, so please don't think I'm telling you you should be some other way).

Reminds me of vulgar and obnoxious people who tell you they're just keeping it real to justify their obnoxious, vulgar and crude behavior because they just don't know any other way to communicate. 

This is just my value system right now. I would much rather be corrected by mean people than mislead by nice or fake nice people.

Edited by zurew

Many people here may be too young to remember a time when it was considered rude to talk about politics and religion. There was an implicit understanding that these topics are simply too polarizing to be discussed by the masses without it producing massive division and oceans of toxicity, which I'm sure many would acknowledge is our daily reality now. I'm not sure how or when it all shifted, but having experienced the former way of interacting with others, I certainly do miss it.

5 minutes ago, zurew said:

This is just my value system right now. I would much rather be corrected by mean people than mislead by nice or fake nice people.

Of course, no one wants to be misled but you mentioned nothing about being misled in your first comment. I kinda know where you're coming from with what you're saying but, to me, insults and name calling isn't necessary to bring your point across. You must watch a lot of Owen Cook😜

BTW, I don't think Aaron and his co-guest are ramblers, I've always considered them on the conscious scale especially Aaron as I've seen quite a few of his videos now and also with both of them together. I enjoy listening to both and find Aaron's channel superb. That's just me.

Know thyself....

@zurew

When a person is mean, it doesn't mean he/she is correct. A mean person can easily mislead you by grabbing your attention. Both can be correct.

You can say that you like mean people, because they seem more authentic to you.

3 minutes ago, What Am I said:

Many people here may be too young to remember a time when it was considered rude to talk about politics and religion. There was an implicit understanding that these topics are simply too polarizing to be discussed by the masses without it producing massive division and oceans of toxicity, which I'm sure many would acknowledge is our daily reality now. I'm not sure how or when it all shifted, but having experienced the former way of interacting with others, I certainly do miss it.

Always a touchy subject that's why I don't engage in either. Even Spirituality can get touchy for some if they're attached to their existing beliefs. After watching Leo's survival series, I really do understand why this is so. It's all about survival and how the ego constructed itself. Any threat to that is the enemy.

Know thyself....

Posted (edited)

16 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Even Spirituality can get touchy for some if they're attached to their existing beliefs.

Let it go.. my ass 9_9

Vote for the donkey party and kick Trump OUT!

Edited by Yimpa

3 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Always a touchy subject that's why I don't engage in either. Even Spirituality can get touchy for some if they're attached to their existing beliefs. After watching Leo's survival series, I really do understand why this is so. It's all about survival and how the ego constructed itself. Any threat to that is the enemy.

For sure, I imagine the need to lash out and defend one's views relating to spirituality is caused by the same root mechanism.

Posted (edited)

10 minutes ago, Nemra said:

You can say that you like mean people, because they seem more authentic to you.

Oh my, this is just such bull to me. I know what you're saying though and I'm not calling you bull just the saying, because I've seen and heard it so many times. People get duped by this sort of thing thinking the person is keeping it real, authentic, saying it like it is or just downright honest and don't give a fuck what people think or say about them. 

My view is that they are insecure in what they're saying (not speaking about facts or obvious truths, but more if they're stating opinions, views, etc), they feel threatened by others if they don't agree with them, they have very fragile egos and are filled with fear about everything. That's how I view those kinds of people whether they're speaking the truth or not or are educating you about something worthwhile. That's not authenticity.

Know thyself....

Posted (edited)

2 minutes ago, What Am I said:

For sure, I imagine the need to lash out and defend one's views relating to spirituality is caused by the same root mechanism.

YES,YES,YES. That's what I've been observing. I learn so much by just observing and applying the knowledge I already know, I'm seeing so much being played out.

Know thyself....

Posted (edited)

19 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Of course, no one wants to be misled but you mentioned nothing about being misled in your first comment. I kinda know where you're coming from with what you're saying but, to me, insults and name calling isn't necessary to bring your point across. You must watch a lot of Owen Cook😜

I agree that its not necessary, I didn't try to suggest that it is necessary, but I just made a value comparison between bringing substance while being mean and not bringing substance while being nice.

Obviously being nice is compatible with bringing substance and being mean is compatible with not bringing substance. The whole idea was just to focus on the substance rather than focusing on the rhetoric or on  the niceness/mean-ness that a person brings .

Judge based on substance and focus on the substance not on the delivery thats the key point and the other point is - don't value the delivery more than the substance.

Edited by zurew

@Princess Arabia

I agree.

I think we have to see beyond authenticity or non-authenticity. Although, being authentic feels good. Arrogant or nice, you can be full of shit.

I think someone who is authentic gives us the impression that they are generally truthful and know what they're talking about, unless you know otherwise.