strika

ACTUAL Conscious Politics - A Spiritual Perspective

49 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, zurew said:

I agree that its not necessary, I didn't try to suggest that it is necessary, but I just made a value comparison between bringing substance while being mean and not bringing substance while being nice.

Ok, I see your point. It's like saying I'd rather be alone than to be with someone who makes me feel alone or I'd rather receive tough love than nice hate. Seems like you were saying if both are saying the exact same thing I'd rather it be coming from the "insult, name-calling" side because the other side (respectful communication) just rambles on.

Know thyself....

1 minute ago, Princess Arabia said:

Ok, I see your point. It's like saying I'd rather be alone than to be with someone who makes me feel alone or I'd rather receive tough love than nice hate. Seems like you were saying if both are saying the exact same thing I'd rather it be coming from the "insult, name-calling" side because the other side (respectful communication) just rambles on.

yep, you got it.

Posted (edited)

17 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

YES,YES,YES. That's what I've been observing. I learn so much by just observing and applying the knowledge I already know, I'm seeing so much being played out.

Right, it's interesting to learn from and observe if nothing else.

I think another aspect of all this negativity that's often overlooked is that it's addictive. If you pay close attention to yourself, there's an enticing yet twisted feeling of satisfaction that comes along with witnessing a sick burn (lol) aimed at the opposite team. It really is gross stuff, and it feeds on itself to become the leviathan we're all dealing with now. I shudder to think of how it may evolve next.

Edited by What Am I

8 minutes ago, zurew said:

The whole idea was just to focus on the substance rather than focusing on the rhetoric or on  the niceness/mean-ness that a person brings .

Judge based on substance and focus on the substance not on the delivery thats the key point and the other point is - don't value the delivery more than the substance.

No, I get this and when it comes to most things "non-personal" I'm with you on this. I think it actually takes a lot of know how on how to come across and give your message respectfully without tearing people down or the things you mentioned than to relate in a more aggressive, name-calling, insulting way. It's much easier to be mean than it is to be respectful while still being authentic and impactful.

Know thyself....

1 minute ago, What Am I said:

it's interesting to learn from and observe if nothing else.

Did you know that this is also a form of spiritual practice also being curious about everything. They are powerful spiritual practices that can lead to one's "awakening". Also devotion, spur of the moment on-the-spot recognition of the beauty of life and existence. 

Know thyself....

5 minutes ago, What Am I said:

I think another aspect of all this negativity that's often overlooked is that it's addictive. If you pay close attention to yourself, there's an enticing yet twisted feeling of satisfaction that comes along with witnessing a sick burn (lol) aimed at the opposite team to yours.

I don't really feel this because I'm extremely empathetic and can feel other's pain, but I know what you're saying. 

Know thyself....

19 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Did you know that this is also a form of spiritual practice also being curious about everything. They are powerful spiritual practices that can lead to one's "awakening". Also devotion, spur of the moment on-the-spot recognition of the beauty of life and existence. 

Awesome, I like it. :x

12 hours ago, strika said:

I'm aware that this fits more the Politics sub-forum than this Spiritual one but i'm posting it here because this is half Spirituality half Politics topic and i got banned in the Politics sub-forum a few days ago so i can't post there, if mods want to transfer this topic over there that's fine with me.

Here is the link of the podcast that i'm sharing about:

This is just one episode of the podcast, it's the most recent one, it's about Trump's assassination attempt.

One of the 2 guys on the podcast is Aaron Abke, some of you may know him, he has his own spiritual channel and makes great content there and actually walks the talk of what he talks about spiritually, point being he isn't just all in his mind when it comes to spirituality, he actually embodies his words to a degree, he does the spiritual work and doesn't try to skip over it, his VIBRATION is HIGH.

The reason why i'm sharing this video is because i see it as an actual example of conscious politics, a balanced and actually conscious perspective with no one vibration of hate uttered throughout the whole video, there is no angry rant against any side at any point, there is no hate against any person masked as an essay about The Devil, there is no name calling or Hitler calling, this is an actual example of what it means to be CONSCIOUS about POLITICS, this is high consciousness embodied, not just presented by the mind and then uttered out of the mouth in the lowest vibrational manner possible but a perspective that actually uses love and understanding of both sides as a foundation.

I recommend as many of you to watch this video (and the rest of the episodes if you want, there are like 7 of them in total), keep in mind that seeing a perspective like this coming from a low vibrational perspective that uses hate masked under high consciousness can be triggering because that mask starts to get exposed.

I especially challenge you to watch this is if you are attached to the left/anti-Trump views, which of course a lot of people on this forum are, i don't expect you to agree with this perspective, i don't expect you to approve of it, you may see it as unwise and low conscious and that's fine, but just give it a watch, just be actually OPENMINDED, try to be unbiased for 3 hours of your life and once you're done with the video go back to your current life mechanism.

As long as you watch the video openmindedly i see that as a success no matter what your opinion may be afterwards because at least if you watched it that means that you had that seed of that perspective planted in you and that seed can grow beautifully sometime in the future when the time is right and that in my eyes is mission accomplished.

Enjoy!

I see why you got banned. Absolute garbage video and epistemology.

Posted (edited)

It's amazing how ignorant spiritual people are about politics.

Embarassing, really.

This is peak spiritual BS.

I don't even want to teach spirituality any more if this is what people do with it.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Posted (edited)

@strika Right off the start the video dives into a conspiracy theory surrounding the shooting. The shooter was a mentally ill young person. It wasn’t a “they” conspiring haha

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@Leo Gura That’s not it. 

Leo, what you teach is so far removed from 99% of the new age spirituality that people are into to. The problem is far deeper than spirituality. The real problem is not understanding how the mind works, how politics works. People don’t self reflect. 

◭"89"

Posted (edited)

Every day it's like fighting a tsunami of human bullshit. I don't know how much longer I can keep doing this. I am tired of it.

Edited by Leo Gura

3 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

People have poorly functioning brains,

Musk, JP, these guys... their brains function just fine.

@strika

This has nothing to do with conscious politics. This is new age conspirituality.

If you keep posting things like this, you will likely be banned from the whole forum.

I watched the video in it's entirety. Not sure if Aaron should get into political views. I won't even comment on the logistics because I don't know enough about politics to do that; but I'm just just going to say I'll still watch his channel because it was one of the first ones I started watching on this stuff, and when he only had like 26,000 subs, he's a very good speaker and he has a lot of good spiritual stuff on his channel; but politically, and the fact that he even likes Donald Trump on a political level saddens me. 

Know thyself....

1 minute ago, aurum said:

This is new age conspirituality.

Even though I'm not on board for the bullying and degradation of strika, this was pretty clever lol.

53 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Every day it's like fighting a tsunami of human bullshit. I don't know how much longer I can keep doing this. I am tired of it.

You probably just need a break from politics.

Know thyself....

I feel cringy in this thread but I think there is some truth to what I said 

◭"89"

1 minute ago, What Am I said:

Even though I'm not on board for the bullying and degradation of strika, this was pretty clever lol.

Thank you but "Conspirituality" is not my term. It's a well-known thing.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conspirituality

5 minutes ago, aurum said:

@strika

This has nothing to do with conscious politics. This is new age conspirituality.

If you keep posting things like this, you will likely be banned from the whole forum.

It’s the evil “Dark Polarity” bro trying to manipulate your ego! 

◭"89"