LordFall

What if earth is a prison planet?

46 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I watch a girl who makes vlogs about her depression and she came up with this video 

What she talks about and what she saw through some unamed psychedelic mirrors Gnosticism which is basically that the physical realm is created by a malevolent God to trap souls in materialism and torture/punish them. 

I don't necessarily believe it but it does seem that for a reality to be managed by a benevolent loving God, it is unnecessarily painful. 

I've spent the last 10+ years self-actualizing and I live in Canada which is like one of the mildest countries on earth and my life is still mostly unpleasant, painful, and depressing. Let's not even talk about the country and people who experience almost comical levels of brutality and torture. 

We're literally built with a dopamine system that makes holding on to satisfaction like holding sand, where the most fun things are distraction and procrastination from your duty(punishment?) and where just doing something that you're good at and having good friends and romance seem to elude a significant portion of us. All for what some fleeting contentment? 

Idk about you guys but when I dream it is mostly a pleasant experience that I'm always disappointed I can't go back to when I wake up. Being a fragile meat machine in a scarce world that mostly revolves around tragedy and disappointment is not a good time. I could see it being divine punishment. 

Edited by LordFall

<3

What a small world, I was recommended her channel a month ago. Glad to see she’s hanging in there.

Posted (edited)

Jeez lol. Well she's definitely not the first person who has made the claim. Gnostic Christianity goes deep into it, and even a goofy religion like Scientology contains aspects of the mythos. Examples of the story are littered all throughout human history. Even Buddhism, with its efforts towards liberation from reincarnation.

What's interesting in her case is that she supposedly came across the knowledge independently during a trip. It's hard to tell if she's referring to DMT or 5-MeO-DMT. I'd tend to think it's DMT, because that's the one with potential to show you malicious entities.

This topic is something I'm aware of, and based on my understanding, I give it a chance of actually being true. But something like this is too much for the forum. The folks here usually keep their focus on non-dualism and meditative practice, which may be for the best, even if these other aspects of reality exist. Imagine if Leo made a video crying about his entity contact lol. The ripple effect from his reach would produce some mentally unstable people.

Edited by What Am I

I don’t think that’s it. Human life is pretty good, it’s really society that’s messed up. If you just look at life as it is, it’s pretty chill 

Lions Heart is my YouTube Channel- Syncing Masculinity and Consciousness

Lions Heart YouTube

I don't know if it's a prison planet- life can be pretty awesome.

What drug is she talking about? Could be regular DMT, 5meo, or DPT. Did she mention her ROA?

It's more of an ambivalent realm here, it could be either good or bad. You have a distinct path as an individual. You have to live your truth and it will have many challenges. But you can't tell yourself you are on a prison planet to be punished. You also can't believe the devilish narratives you could fall for during psychedelic experiences. It's very important to not hold so many beliefs and pontificate this much.

Is her depression shifting her experience negative? Most entities don't care about me on DMT. Sometimes they tell me I'm not supposed to be there, or are surprised to see me. Some are scary until you face them. A couple times I got tortured by entities trying to scare me. It sorta worked. They were worse because I wanted the experience to end. They were playing off my emotions. Just when I thought they would leave me alone, they started the merry-go-round of torture. I knew it was a big joke to them. Yes it was scary. Many times I have had to intentionally face entities because the fear I had caused them to become emboldened.

Many DMT entities are incredibly loving, like the little reptilians working behind the scenes. They love me!

Posted (edited)

Even if she is right, this is really bad for her mental health to be thinking about this stuff.

Edited by Paradoxed

Yes, Gnostics got it right, just as Jesus did in A Course in Miracles, where he says that ego created this world as an attack on God.

This is a hellish realm. 

The devil even sends spiritual teachers, like Bashar and other new age guru's, to entrap humans into this domain, by making them believe that this existence is good and they can create a heaven on earth through manifestation, although it never really works. 

Seeing that life is suffering is what motivates us to let go of it all and surrender to God, until we return to the formless Heaven forever. 

"Whoever has come to understand the world has found merely a corpse, and whoever has found a corpse, of that one the world is no longer worthy." - Jesus

1 hour ago, CoolDreamThanks said:

Yes, Gnostics got it right, just as Jesus did in A Course in Miracles, where he says that ego created this world as an attack on God.

This is a hellish realm. 

This is a great reason as to why I don’t want to read a course in miracles. 

Lions Heart YouTube

23 minutes ago, BlessedLion said:

This is a great reason as to why I don’t want to read a course in miracles. 

xD

Ok, when I made my comment above, I was referring to what could be considered a more sophisticated interpretation of historical Gnostic beliefs. CoolDreamThanks seems to be leaning much more heavily on the mythological and fundamentalist side of understanding. Sorry man, no offense.

It's almost as if people interpret information with different portions of their brain/mind. Ken Wilber talks about this quite a bit, but it's always interesting to see good examples of it in practice.

Haha ya honestly the more posts I read from ACIM people, the less interested I am in reading it. 

Ken Wilber is incredible. IMO he’s the GOAT of consciousness work in the West 

Lions Heart YouTube

The Earth is obviously a circus for training clowns.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Posted (edited)

Life is just limited. Not some sort of divine punishment. Who is being punished and why? And by whom? It makes no sense.

Depression is a state where you focus your attention on how bad it is to be you. It is in a sense a self-centered emotional state. Thinking life is a punishment is just that. It is certainly possible to have a bad life but that doesn't mean that this realm is itself inherently bad.

Edited by Basman

This depressed young lady is not the originator of the concept being discussed. It's interwoven all throughout history in countless religion myths, and it's even seeped into modern entertainment in movies like The Matrix. Whether it's actually true or not is obviously debatable, but I feel like the concept itself is something people in this forum should at least be aware of.

Posted (edited)

From a certain viewpoint, the moment we are born, we are doomed to play a game that can't be won. But so what? 

Without concocting a worldview about it, you can notice that how you hold yourself and the world is an activity whose source is you. If that's the case, when you see it happening in your experience, you can stop generating it. It's essentially carrying a subtle moody disposition as a backdrop of your experience, and blaming "life" for it.

On 24/07/2024 at 0:38 AM, BlessedLion said:

Haha ya honestly the more posts I read from ACIM people, the less interested I am in reading it. 

Heard it's quality material. From the little I've actually read, it looks promising.

Ken Wilber is incredible. IMO he’s the GOAT of consciousness work in the West 

I find this infuriating and don't know why.

I'd just call it philosophy, in that case.

Edited by UnbornTao

I can't speak to the overall quality of this guy's channel as I only just came across it, but he seems to be presenting the info from an objective viewpoint and he seems agnostic to whether it's true. It'd be an interesting listen if someone wanted to understand a few fundamentals in Gnostic mythology.

Posted (edited)

Its the realm of fighting from hell to heaven Everything is coming from down going up we are going to heaven. Human body is machine to get to heaven. Mind wiped by aliens is real tho

Edited by Hojo

Posted (edited)

You don't experience anything in life that you did not desire for. 

Manifestation is not a teaching or technique or a philosophy. It's a fundamental principle of existence and of who you are as a Creator. 

Edited by Salvijus

You cannot love what you need.

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

The Earth is obviously a circus for training clowns.

😂😂😂 it’s such a shit show!  

Lions Heart YouTube