TheGod

Why infinity is so terrifying ?

83 posts in this topic

16 minutes ago, cetus said:

I've never done 5Meo but I have experienced infinity through deep meditation and cessation of the ego.

Do I remain at that level of infinity 24/7? No. But that too is infinity. So, in a sense I'm always infinite even when I'm not directly conscious of infinity.

Infinity is inescapable.

So, in a sense I'm always infinite even when I'm not directly conscious of infinity. Exactly👌

Posted (edited)

22 minutes ago, cetus said:

I've never done 5Meo but I have experienced infinity through deep meditation and cessation of the ego.

Do I remain at that level of infinity 24/7? No. But that too is infinity. So, in a sense I'm always infinite even when I'm not directly conscious of infinity.

Infinity is inescapable.

That's good, but you have yet to experience the horrors of Infinity.

Infinity loves to hide its horrors from you.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

49 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Yeah, the ego is simply encapsulating energy, which creates a sense of individuality to promote survival. It is necessary but limiting. The idea is to be able to completely relax that energy in moments when there is not a lion chasing you. It's a difficult process, To achieve this you must be unconsciously sure that you can be able to face threats, including passive defense, surrendering to them when there is not another option, otherwise that energy is always latent.

🙏

You cannot love what you need.

21 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Funny you should say that because before while I was leaving my reply, I became directly consciousness of infinity.  Then suddenly I saw a scalp being torn away from a skull. Nice and close up too and in full detail.

Just now, cetus said:

Funny you should say that because before while I was leaving my reply, I became directly consciousness of infinity.  Then suddenly I saw a scalp being torn away from a skull. Nice and close up too and in full detail.

One hair of the Ox's tail ;)

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

One hair of the Ox's tail ;)

So, after experiencing the totality of the tail I can see what comes next of the ox.

Why do you choose to create fear? 

6 minutes ago, Lyubov said:

Why do you choose to create fear? 

Nuke bomb 

You cannot love what you need.

I can give a few examples about why and how Infinity is so terrifying. It is related to something called a 'combinatorial explosion':

You probably have heard of the idea that an immortal monkey with a typewriter and infinite time will eventually write 'Hamlet'. This is because in the 'parametric space' of all possible strings, there is a non-zero chance of the monkey typing up any one of them, including your past, future and all the gruesome ways you and your family can die.   

If we extrapolate this idea to potentially disruptive technologies, the consequences become quite worrying. If, for example, we want to develop the ability to restore all extinct species and/or be able to eliminate genetic diseases, this necessarily requires traversing the space of all possible genetic codes (instead of the alphabet, we use only A, C, G, T). By the same principle as above, there is a non-zero chance of us stumbling on the facehuggers/xenomorphs from 'Alien' or the 'The Thing', which consumes all organic matter it touches. 

Taming the Chaos/ Infinity is dangerous work. 

Captura de pantalla 2024-07-24 a la(s) 3.41.23 a.m..png

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Any cautionary tale?

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

2 hours ago, Davino said:

Any cautionary tale?

A cautionary tail ;)

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I mean arent we doing that right now ? lol

5 hours ago, Salvijus said:

1. God is everything including ego

2. Ego is not God. 

3. There is no ego. 

All three statements are true simultaneously

Lately I prefer what I call ego transparency, a state of consciousness where my psyche is seen through spotlessly like a beautiful crystalline structure. At the same time, I can engage consciously with the human/egoic construction or not.

My consciousness is not trapped inside the body, nor it needs the ego to crack for consciousness to increase. I can see through ego just like I can see through a window.

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

Posted (edited)

3 minutes ago, Bandman said:

Infinity has no bias, stop spreading misinformation, youre on thin ice here

I agree with you.

Shee and my girlfriend are not scared of infinity.

It's like showing Chatgpt to new ones. Some are shocked about it, others find it boring and mundane.

Edited by OBEler

A cautionary tail ;)

I'm eating my own tail ^_^

Posted (edited)

A cautionary tail ;)

Do you plan on sharing at some point your experiences with the Horrors of Consciousness/ the Insanity Realms? 

It would be an important counter-balance to the rosy New Age approach to psychedelics which is implicitly dangerous. 

Kilindi Iyi, the ultra high-dose guy has spoken on some of it, but I would be genuinely interested in your perspective.

Edited by Ero

32 minutes ago, Ero said:

Do you plan on sharing at some point your experiences with the Horrors of Consciousness/ the Insanity Realms? 

I have a video about my bad trips. Not sure what else you want.

@Leo Gura If you are referring to the video ‘Dangers of Psychedelics’ (2021) I have watched it. I am referring more so to your more recent posts in the forum:

You have given necessary precautions, I am not saying you haven’t. What I am asking is related to some of my recent trips/realisations about sheer scale of Chaos/ Insanity realms in an almost Lovecraftian manner. Remember when you said that if you go deep enough, you will eventually meet Insanity face to face? That’s what I am referring to, and from what I have seen in your videos and forum to date, that is a fairly recent encounter you have had.

51 minutes ago, Ero said:

Imagine a hut in the Congo, and inside some guerrillas force an 8-year-old boy to amputate his mother's tits and eat them, and then rape her with a bayonet, thus turning him into a psychotic murderer at their service. multiply that by infinity