TheGod

Why infinity is so terrifying ?

83 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

14 minutes ago, shree said:

Does this apply to everyone's experience?

Even if someone experiences infinity for 4-5 hours in material time?

Initial fear is understandable, but the rest isn't fear—more like tremendous and shocking.

But I'm not talking about 5-MeO-DMT experience, which is insanely fast.

You said recently you found experiencing infinity funny.

My girlfriend says about Infinity (she didnt used this word. Just everything) it's completely normal to her.

Is it really scary for everyone?

Edited by OBEler

5 minutes ago, OBEler said:

You said recently you found experiencing infinity funny.

My girlfriend says about Infinity (she didnt used this word. Just everything) it's completely normal to her.

Is it really scary for everyone?

Some aspects of that realization felt funny, like finding keys I'd been searching for, only to realize they were in my hand the whole time.

But that doesn't mean there weren't utterly terrifying and shocking moments.

The magnitude of the experience can potentially leave you dysfunctional for the rest of your material life.

Honoring the self I've grown to love.

21 minutes ago, shree said:

Some aspects of that realization felt funny, like finding keys I'd been searching for, only to realize they were in my hand the whole time.

But that doesn't mean there weren't utterly terrifying and shocking moments.

The magnitude of the experience can potentially leave you dysfunctional for the rest of your material life.

Ok I just hope then I will just have a short glimpse and then return as fast as I can back to normal. 5 meo DMT vaped may be the best for that.

@OBEler everything is different than Infinity 

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

4 hours ago, OBEler said:

How can you be so neutral when experiencing this? 

Because is your true nature or the natural way of reality. 

Bliss vibration but is not mental bliss, is the core of Reality. So it can not be explained, but in a way, what you feeling right now is also Bliss but is veiled by certain things. 

Your body is already everything but because of certain attachment you seem to be a limited body. 

Posted (edited)

simpliest answer I think is you arent fully the screen right now its not you, must be karma.

Edited by Hojo

Infinity is scary because it is unlimited and you as a concrete being are limited. You perceive the unlimited as death and you cannot bear it, so the mind looks for a way to create a limited form, to return to the structure. It takes a lot of practice to become unlimited while sober, 5meo trips are part of that practice.

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

Infinity is scary because it is unlimited and you as a concrete being are limited. You perceive the unlimited as death and you cannot bear it, so the mind looks for a way to create a limited form, to return to the structure.

Nicely put. This is it. 

Know thyself....

2 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

Infinity is scary because it is unlimited and you as a concrete being are limited. You perceive the unlimited as death and you cannot bear it, so the mind looks for a way to create a limited form, to return to the structure. It takes a lot of practice to become unlimited while sober, 5meo trips are part of that practice.

Becoming unlimited while sober is a fantasy or we are talking about different things. Or it is actually possible but I’m preventing myself from hanging there 24/7 for obvious reasons 

Posted (edited)

My partner is deathly afraid of men, as am I with women. Miraculously, we are still One :x

Edited by Yimpa

16 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

My partner is deathly afraid of men, as am I with women. Miraculously, we are still One :x

Have you broken through with her on 5MeO? 

6 minutes ago, TheGod said:

Have you broken through with her on 5MeO? 

Patience, young one.

2 hours ago, TheGod said:

Becoming unlimited while sober is a fantasy or we are talking about different things. Or it is actually possible but I’m preventing myself from hanging there 24/7 for obvious reasons 

This is what a meditator is supposed to achieve every day. Of course it's very difficult, but imo it should be the objetive of everyone who's in spirituality 

2 hours ago, TheGod said:

4 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

This is what a meditator is supposed to achieve every day. Of course it's very difficult, but imo it should be the objetive of everyone who's in spirituality 

Their Highest Potential is a slow path to nowhere.

Posted (edited)

18 hours ago, OBEler said:

Then what has my girlfriend seen on 5 meo? She saw that this universe is just a tiny point and that there are infinite realitys above( the white light). There is only one soul she said. Completely alone. Me and she, the earth and everything is part of that like the hands are part of my body.  This one soul is neutral.

She was not shocked at all. Completely normal to her.

Then it sounds like she was already spiritually talented and integrated this insight. Or it wasn't that deep.

Infinity can be viewed from many angels. Some pleasant, some not.

17 hours ago, Davino said:

When I realized that, it was the first time I was able to love myself truly, as a human.

I could see for the first time that God is not Everything minus ego but it's actually All-Embracing and truly infinite.

It was such a beautiful experience and it made me recontextualize the ego in a radical different light. No more neurosis and self denial for self transcendence but an honest love of myself as essentially divine as everything that happens to exist.

Nice! Yeah, I get ya.

16 hours ago, shree said:

Does this apply to everyone's experience?

I can only speak of my experience.

Obviously people can have different reactions to it.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Posted (edited)

1. God is everything including ego

2. Ego is not God. 

3. There is no ego. 

All three statements are true simultaneously

Edited by Salvijus

You cannot love what you need.

Posted (edited)

It's God's playground for good reason. And no it's not scary. But as Leo put it people can have different reactions to it.            It's my home it is me. Of course, I have an infinite Ego. 

Edited by Jehovah increases

On 7/23/2024 at 2:39 AM, TheGod said:

The question is can God be terrified by itself or it is Ego who’s terrified ? 

Ego is afraid of God, because Ego has to dissolve before God can live through that body/being. It is the internal resistance of your body which keeps you away from God-Consciousness. And that resistance can be broken through the practice of yoga+kriya. If you take psychedelics you have no chance of being in that state for long, this requires consistent sadhana to maintain it every day.

Mahadev

Posted (edited)

53 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

God is everything including ego

Ego is not God. 

There is no ego. 

All three statements are true simultaneously

Yeah, the ego is simply encapsulating energy, which creates a sense of individuality to promote survival. It is necessary but limiting. The idea is to be able to completely relax that energy in moments when there is not a lion chasing you. It's a difficult process, To achieve this you must be unconsciously sure that you can be able to face threats, including passive defense, surrendering to them when there is not another option, otherwise that energy is always latent.

Edited by Breakingthewall

12 hours ago, TheGod said:

I've never done 5Meo but I have experienced infinity through deep meditation and cessation of the ego.

Do I remain at that level of infinity 24/7? No. But that too is infinity. So, in a sense I'm always infinite even when I'm not directly conscious of infinity.

Infinity is inescapable.