TheGod

Why infinity is so terrifying ?

83 posts in this topic

The question is can God be terrified by itself or it is Ego who’s terrified ? 
Every time I reach break-trough on 5MeO and enter infinity it is very scary. Its totality and mystery freaks me out. 

I always choose to go back and incarnate as a form over and over again. Or maybe it’s ego ?? How do I actually know ? If God is so perfect and good why do I choose to play the game over and over again ??

Posted (edited)

Because there's nothing to fear 😆

Edited by tuku747

Brains Do Not Exist 

These are perspectives created from human survival instincts

The lord is not separate from its infinite nature thus fear is not possible because fear implies two 

Non dual means not two

Fear has a purpose that is essential for human survival 

The absolute doesn't need to survive, so fear is not necessary nor does it serve a function from that perspective 

You seem to be mixing the two, projecting your mortal human nature onto your absolute immortal nature 

Imagine that..  God, as the almighty that can do anything is afraid of itself..  Mmm don't think so, that would be a pretty stupid game to play with itself 

When taking meo you need to calm your mind, try some deep breathing before hand to create the right chemistry in your body and be still, open, humble, and surrender 

May great courage and power be with you my friend 

1 hour ago, TheGod said:

Every time I reach break-trough on 5MeO and enter infinity it is very scary. Its totality and mystery freaks me out. 

I always choose to go back and incarnate as a form over and over again. Or maybe it’s ego ?? How do I actually know ? If God is so perfect and good why do I choose to play the game over and over again ??

When I am infinite, there is no idea of fear.

My Ego is terrified when I try to understand what actually happened.

Do you choose to go back, or is your trip simply finished, and your awareness comes back down to a normal level....

I don't like using the word "God" because it can be so misleading.

Honoring the self I've grown to love.

2 hours ago, Hero in progress said:

These are perspectives created from human survival instincts

The lord is not separate from its infinite nature thus fear is not possible because fear implies two 

Non dual means not two

Fear has a purpose that is essential for human survival 

The absolute doesn't need to survive, so fear is not necessary nor does it serve a function from that perspective 

You seem to be mixing the two, projecting your mortal human nature onto your absolute immortal nature 

Imagine that..  God, as the almighty that can do anything is afraid of itself..  Mmm don't think so, that would be a pretty stupid game to play with itself 

When taking meo you need to calm your mind, try some deep breathing before hand to create the right chemistry in your body and be still, open, humble, and surrender 

May great courage and power be with you my friend 

Yeah I also think that my ego is in the way. I think ego can’t accept perfection and infinite beauty of life. 
When I enter infinity I escape the illusion of time. It’s by far the most terrifying thing to me combined with solipsism. 
I’m alone being in the entire universe stuck in infinity forever. When I think about now in my ego state of consciousness that sounds very depressing and scary as fuck. 
The scariest thing that ever happened to me was when I vaped a lot of 5MeO and became conscious of infinite chain of lies that I make in order to be a human. 
Every thought every action is part of infinite delusion. Me being on this forum is a part of it. 

1 hour ago, shree said:

When I am infinite, there is no idea of fear.

I think there are infinite levels of infinity. Only once in my life have I reached the state of no fear and infinity. It was pure perfection and it satisfied me so much that I realized that being a human is not bad after all. 
The last time I did 5MeO was 2 month ago and I told myself I wouldn’t do it for at least 10 years. But for the last few weeks I’ve been having these dreams where I would vape 5MeO or DMT and enter state of infinity and pure love. I think that’s a way of myself talking to myself. What I realize is that if you stop talking psychedelics my  mind creates ideas and theories about awakening. Most of them are terrifying, depressing or scary.

3 hours ago, TheGod said:

At that level of consciousness there really no difference between anything.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

At that level of consciousness there really no difference between anything.

In another words:

The presence of fear is an indication of duality.

Is that correct?

Why is falling from a great height terrifying? If you knew you'd be okay, what's scary about it? As in, you weren't going to die because you were capable and alacritous. You've been able to survive all this time, yet no time was different than the fear you felt. And it did not end your life, you're okay. 

In theory, sat-chit-ananda is the nature of ultimate reality. That wouldn't leave room for fear, differentiation, or anything else. Anything but absolute perfection would be on the illusory side of the coin.

Maybe we don't want to give up the ego. That could be a core reason. 

I'm all positive vibes + kundalini energy 

Posted (edited)

My girlfriend became everything. The light which includes all. Completely alone. Everything is one.

I asked her how she feels when enter this state. If that shocks her. She said,look at your body right now. How do you feel? Now think that your body expands and includes everything. It's the same feeling.You feel completely normal. it's neutral. Although there is a different vibration to it. So the feeling may be a bit different but you are neutral .

How can you be so neutral when experiencing this? 

Edited by OBEler

Posted (edited)

5 hours ago, shree said:

In another words:

The presence of fear is an indication of duality.

Is that correct?

No.

I mean there is no difference between ego and God.

Fear is natural and proper when confronting Infinity.

If Infinity don't scare you, you ain't seen Infinity.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Posted (edited)

12 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

No.

Fear is natural and proper when confronting Infinity.

Then what has my girlfriend seen on 5 meo? She saw that this universe is just a tiny point and that there are infinite realitys above( the white light). There is only one soul she said. Completely alone. Me and she, the earth and everything is part of that like the hands are part of my body.  This one soul is neutral.

She was not shocked at all. Completely normal to her.

Edited by OBEler

8 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

When I realized that, it was the first time I was able to love myself truly, as a human.

I could see for the first time that God is not Everything minus ego but it's actually All-Embracing and truly infinite.

It was such a beautiful experience and it made me recontextualize the ego in a radical different light. No more neurosis and self denial for self transcendence but an honest love of myself as essentially divine as everything that happens to exist.

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

Posted (edited)

@OBEler Sometimes Infinity hits you good.

However, if you keep going into the white hole it does get scary. Like chemical heavyweights entering your home and fucking destroying all walls, ceiling and floor till there's just the Infinite Awake sky. Happening over and over again, in the paradigm you happen yourself to be. 

I wouldn't necessarily frame it as scary but I do frame it like radikal af

Edited by Davino

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

19 minutes ago, Davino said:

@OBEler Sometimes Infinity hits you good.

However, if you keep going into the white hole it does get scary. Like chemical heavyweights entering your home and fucking destroying all walls, ceiling and floor till there's just the Infinite Awake sky. Happening over and over again, in the paradigm you happen yourself to be. 

I wouldn't necessarily frame it as scary but I do frame it like radikal af

Ok that sounds scary.Regard white hole, my girlfriend was lately during a malt trip in a black hole. She was freaking out. She suffered and there was no end of suffering. She could not describe.itvwas like elt the pressure and weight of 1000 people on her and it becoming more and more without end. It became so uncomfortable she vomited multiple times. She thought about killing herself but she knew even  her death would not end this and she was in a space where all things happened already so no difference between jumping out of her window or staying in her room. She was falling to her knees, tried to accept and to surrender to this endless suffering but no it didn't stop. After 2 hours she came back to normal.

What was that 

@OBEler Sometimes it hits you bad

Posted (edited)

@Davino oh yeah...it's the way it is. As long as you are not traumatized by that it's ok.

Edited by OBEler

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Does this apply to everyone's experience?

Even if someone experiences infinity for 4-5 hours in material time?

Initial fear is understandable, but the rest isn't fear—more like tremendous and shocking.

But I'm not talking about 5-MeO-DMT experience, which is insanely fast.