Paradoxed

Is 5meo worth it?

91 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

10 minutes ago, OBEler said:

Strange my girlfriend on LSD could also become planets and went to becoming a fetus again too.

She also experienced being a whole race of animals. Being towns etc. This kind of stuff is not topic of 5 Meo.

In my memory as a fetus, my brain was constructing reality and it was like a video game or an operating system had incomprehensible actions.
It was like this button = ZZZKJBHFJQÙÙÙÙù%%%%%ù, and this action had more meaning than any human concept. It was like an ant was teleported into a human avatar for a few minutes and was confronted with the action "open a door".
wtf

10 minutes ago, OBEler said:

Strange my girlfriend

Ahah because i'm your gf.

Get ready honeyyyyy, tonight i change wig 🙋‍♀️ 😘

Edited by Schizophonia

The devil is in the details.

Posted (edited)

6 minutes ago, bambi said:

I have this white light experience on LSD with 250ug, was incredibly intense and quite terrofying considering the previous 1hr was spent in demonic hell realm visions

Now its more like being on the outer orbit of the white light, I take it, energy buils up and then theres a feeling of sucking up out of rabbit holes and threads of conciousness and merging slowly towards this centre thing, kinda wierd actually

Nice, it does appear that once you've had the experience, it's as if the illusion of separation between yourself and it (and everything else) becomes weakened a significant amount, and you're able to sense its attributes and presence even when not fully engulfed. That state appears to act as a purification mechanism of some type that brings the individual into its proper alignment and understanding with the true nature of reality. It's the reason I prize 5meo so much.

Edited by What Am I

2 hours ago, What Am I said:

Nice, it does appear that once you've had the experience, it's as if the illusion of separation between yourself and it (and everything else) becomes weakened a significant amount, and you're able to sense its attributes and presence even when not fully engulfed. That state appears to act as a purification mechanism of some type that brings the individual into its proper alignment and understanding with the true nature of reality. It's the reason I prize 5meo so much.

2 hours ago, bambi said:

2 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

Can that be traumatizing for the ego after such an realization?

I never had a breakthrough so I am somehow scared reading such things.

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, OBEler said:

In a sense perhaps. In my case, it poked holes in my ego that allow intermittent flashes and revelations of being and oneness to shine through, even when I've been sober for multiple months straight. It may be that the purification it causes from numerous intense uses is permanent.

As far as it being disturbing and scary to the ego in the midst of a strong 5meo trip, I can't deny the mind-bending experience of awakening to the realization that you're the only thing in existence as you approach higher doses. It activates as like a background state of intuitive knowing, so it's not the kind of thing you can just block out or ignore. When you're in the middle of a breakthrough, you're being held by bliss and jubilation, so there's no room for fear, or really anything else at all except sat-chit-ananda. It's during the time right before you enter the door and the time when you return that things can get hairy. Though once the trip wears off, you'll likely be in a much better place mentally to deal with what you experienced. Despite its profundity, you'd probably just go about your day with no lasting ill effects.

I think I've mentioned it in a few other threads, but I believe the best remedy for the shocking nature of 5meo trips is a consistent sober meditation/mindfulness practice. Doing so in earnest will point you in the right direction when it comes time to transcend on an extreme level. The part of you that would normally resist the trip will be diminished.

Edited by What Am I

I should add on that your experience may vary. I've read many reports that are essentially identical to mine, but I've also seen quite a few that contain key differences.

Posted (edited)

On 30/07/2024 at 7:08 PM, Davino said:

Experience utterly changes you. Mind opens up and cannot return to its original anal form.

Consciousness is not memory. How to arrive at your home is mediated by memory. Why demonizing memory in Spirituality? Your body is the memory of your food.

I was pointing out the "inadequacy" of any relative element in order to "reach" the absolute. If awakening is not a function of neither memory nor experience, then what are we talking about when what remains after a trip is a memory of a dramatic state change? This is what gets conflated by psyche users. I'd wish there was a pill to enlightenment.

If you frame awakening as something relative, that's another thing, such as becoming aware or producing insights, but isn't a direct consciousness.

After the experience, what are you conscious of now that you weren't of before?

Edited by UnbornTao

@What Am I thanks that helps a lot to understand. I need to implement then meditation practice first because I feel resistance going further 

19 hours ago, bambi said:

What about 5meo mipt is it the same?

Haven't tried it yet but really looking forward to do it.

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes virtuous and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

Posted (edited)

42 minutes ago, Davino said:

Haven't tried it yet but really looking forward to do it.

I'm interested in it as well. It sounds like an energetic-bodywork practitioner's dream, with a strong inclination towards ecstatic bliss states.

I've heard the precursors were banned in China though, so it's supposedly not easy to find anymore. Would be a shame if that's true.

Edited by What Am I

22 hours ago, OBEler said:

Hmm for me, it was truamatizing for me, in the beginning, but be aware I was coming out of the hell realms.

I see this white light experiences as incredibly signifcant as they illuminate the totality of your mind, and show you , your whole subconcious.

Unless youve been deeply sinning recently I wouldnt stress about it. Im sure in the final hour when your close or in union with the light its pure bliss

11 hours ago, bambi said:

Hmm for me, it was truamatizing for me, in the beginning, but be aware I was coming out of the hell realms.

I see this white light experiences as incredibly signifcant as they illuminate the totality of your mind, and show you , your whole subconcious.

Unless youve been deeply sinning recently I wouldnt stress about it. Im sure in the final hour when your close or in union with the light its pure bliss

Yes make sense it can be more traumatic if you are coming from hell.