Paradoxed

Is 5meo worth it?

91 posts in this topic

Honestly, if you come to do this work and this drugs, why death should be the problem? We re actually looking for death all the time

This is a bit exaggerated

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, Asia P said:

Honestly, if you come to do this work and this drugs, why death should be the problem? We re actually looking for death all the time

Why don't you kill yourself?

The same reason you don't want to die, I don't want to die.

3 hours ago, Asia P said:

This is a bit exaggerated

Explain how I am exaggerating.

Let's reduce suffering by being safe and honest.

Edited by Paradoxed

@Paradoxed if you do this things you just need to be aware that everything can happen to your mind and body, bc it is a drug, not a candy. Also spiritual work can be dangerous.

If you're really into this things you have to be aware that you may finish in a hospital, or maybe die, or idk what else may happen...

2 hours ago, Asia P said:

@Paradoxed also phisical and mental reaction are unpredictable

Hi chong cheng.

Why this pp ? xD

Looks like an homeless man, just like the one before.

The devil is in the details.

1 minute ago, Schizophonia said:

Hi chong cheng.

Why this pp ? xD

Looks like an homeless man, just like the one before.

That's Chris McCandless. Look up his story. Beautiful and tragic.

Posted (edited)

2 minutes ago, Paradoxed said:

That's Chris McCandless. Look up his story. Beautiful and tragic.

Ty, that's interesting.

I will check.

Edited by Schizophonia

Posted (edited)

Just now, Schizophonia said:

Ty, that's interesting.

He's also a dumbass. An amazing inspiring dumbass.

Edited by Paradoxed

1 hour ago, Asia P said:

@Schizophonia what's chong cheng? Ahahaha:D

I saw that there was "Asia" in your nickname so I gave a name that sounds caricaturedly Asian, at least in French.
Yes i have a very refined mind lol.

8 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

I saw that there was "Asia" in your nickname so I gave a name that sounds caricaturedly Asian, at least in French.
Yes i have a very refined mind lol.

This is so funny, 'asia' is  actually my name

Posted (edited)

On 22.07.2024 at 9:40 PM, Paradoxed said:

Leo has also said things like "You can't throw up when you haven't eaten anything for 4 hours in advance" seemingly trying to convince people not to worry about doing 5meo alone. But others here have claimed that they didn't eat in advance, and still ended up throwing up. This is concerning to suggest people are generally safe to do this drug alone without a facilitator if they don't eat in advance.

I also have to strongly disagree here with Leo. I'm very prone to nausea in general, even sober. And I can easly vomit on drugs when not eating anything for 12 hours previously, even. That's also part of the reason why I don't want to do higher doses of any tryptamines, I always get very strong nausea no matter if I've just eaten something or been fasting for 12+h, and it destroys my trips and feels like shit. Nothing helps for that kind of nausea too, ginger extract does absolutley nothing

Edited by CosmicExplorer

Just now, CosmicExplorer said:

I also have to strongly disagree here with Leo. I'm very prone to nausea in general, even sober. And I can easly vomit on drugs when not eating anything for 12 hours previously, even. That's also part of the reason why I don't want to do higher doses of any tryptamines, I always get very strong nausea no matter if I've just eaten something or been fasting for 12+h, and it destroys my trips and feels like shit.

I sometimes think I experience nausea because my stomach is completely empty too. It's a weird thing. If you don't eat for a long period of time, the hydrochloric acid in your stomach which is meant to break down food can build up, causing acid reflux/nausea.

Have some fun, basketball with your friends and try to re-incorporate play into your life. Sweat hard and let go.

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Never done 5MEO but from what I read and see, it doesn’t appeal me much. Seems to intense and quick. 

Plus I’ve had many awakenings on MDMA and shrooms just fine. 

Honestly the best is when you no longer need psychedelics at all 

Lions Heart is my YouTube Channel- Syncing Masculinity and Consciousness

Lions Heart YouTube

2 hours ago, BlessedLion said:

Never done 5MEO but from what I read and see, it doesn’t appeal me much. Seems to intense and quick. 

You have no idea. And too intense and too quick? You can do it 24 hours if you want. Just redose

9 minutes ago, OBEler said:

You have no idea. And too intense and too quick? You can do it 24 hours if you want. Just redose

3 hours ago, BlessedLion said:

@BlessedLion

On shrooms and lsa sometimes i felt so high, that i couldn't even imagine that i can feel more high than that...maybe u feel satisfied for this reason

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Asia P said:

@BlessedLion

On shrooms and lsa sometimes i felt so high, that i couldn't even imagine that i can feel more high than that...maybe u feel satisfied for this reason

There are several types of high. ;)

Edited by Schizophonia

23 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

There are several types of high. ;)

and many of them still feel so complete