Paradoxed

Is 5meo worth it?

91 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, shree said:

I think everyone reacts to 5-MeO-DMT like this.

It would be strange to expect anything less from a substance that provides such a radical experience in a matter of seconds.

I never have any body load with Bufo Alvarius.  I have never had nausea.   It feels so pure and when I open my eyes everything is brighter and more clear.   I have never done synthetic 5-meo.  

Vincit omnia Veritas.

1 hour ago, Jodistrict said:

I never have any body load with Bufo Alvarius.  I have never had nausea.   It feels so pure and when I open my eyes everything is brighter and more clear.   I have never done synthetic 5-meo.  

Okay, that is interesting. I was vomiting like crazy for the first 5 or 6 times.

Honoring the self I've grown to love.

2 hours ago, Jodistrict said:

What dosage range have you worked with? The body load is more noticeable at lower doses in my experience.

@Paradoxed  

I haven't read everything because I'm sleepy, but from what I've read, I'm sure what's happening to you. I have had that experience many times, the opening to absolute emptiness. What happens is that you are unconsciously terrified. Your psyche has had a horrible experience, of absolute desolation, of primordial futility of existence, and has half forgotten it.

There is only one way, return. It's terrifying 😅😅😅. I remember one day I had 3 absolutely terrifying empty experiences, after I woke up at 4 in the morning and did it again, and then the next day another 3, the first two horrible, the 3 just after the second, I loaded a dose very strong and at a given moment, the void opens. This is a permanent energetic change, the breaking of a karmic, cosmic barrier. At any given moment, you are the entirety of existence. The prodigal son is back. Hallelujah. Then you forget, but it's a hole in you that can be opened more and more easily to see yourself.

Posted (edited)

On 22/7/2024 at 9:40 PM, Paradoxed said:

recently, I experienced something very scary. On a very small dose, I experienced a distinct heart palpitation. My heart was already beating very slowly. It felt almost like my heart was remembering to beat. I felt intense fear. Like I could kill myself by going any deeper or letting go. In that moment an intuitive voice notioned to me, almost like a sort of divine intervention.

That happened to me many times with small dose, the heart stop beating 😅. Then I think: stop if you want, let's see what happens. Relax. Then after a 2 or 3 seconds starts again. Some weird rythms and then perfect again. Just a bit of arrhythmia

Edited by Breakingthewall

I prefer pot for legal reasons ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

16 hours ago, shree said:

I think everyone reacts to 5-MeO-DMT like this.

It would be strange to expect anything less from a substance that provides such a radical experience in a matter of seconds.

Maybe in the future.

But for now, i’ve just done a big order of 4 HO MET, way better :P

The devil is in the details.

41 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

Maybe in the future.

But for now, i’ve just done a big order of 4 HO MET, way better :P

How do you like it? It's on my list to try. Is it similar to 4-aco or shrooms?

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Paradoxed said:

How do you like it? It's on my list to try. Is it similar to 4-aco or shrooms?

It looks like psilocybin, but more visual and more goofy, no bodyload at all or almost. 

It can be serious and very introspective, but it's a bit more recreative than shrooms, in general.

Edited by Schizophonia

3 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

It looks like psilocybin, but more visual and more goofy, no bodyload at all or almost. 

It can be serious and very introspective, but it's a bit more recreative than shrooms, in general.

That sounds amazing! Wish it was legal in my state. Luckily I have my ways.

1 minute ago, Paradoxed said:

That sounds amazing! Wish it was legal in my state. Luckily I have my ways.

I can't encourage you to do anything illegal, but I just buy BTC and take what I want from an onion market.
2CB also looks like what I said by the way

46 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

I can't encourage you to do anything illegal, but I just buy BTC and take what I want from an onion market.
2CB also looks like what I said by the way

2C-B seems really fun for recreational purposes. It's cool to see it's become so popular.

I've actually only tried one of the 2c-X phenethylamines, 2C-E. It was a long time ago. It was incredibly visual and intense. One of the most visual trips of my life.

2 minutes ago, Paradoxed said:

2C-B seems really fun for recreational purposes. It's cool to see it's become so popular.

I've actually only tried one of the 2c-X phenethylamines, 2C-E. It was a long time ago. It was incredibly visual and intense. One of the most visual trips of my life.

I've never tested a phenethylamines.

The strongest psychedelic for me is LSD, from far.

Posted (edited)

10 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

I've never tested a phenethylamines.

The strongest psychedelic for me is LSD, from far.

Have tried 2c-B? It is in the phenethylamine class.

I also look forward to trying methallyscaline, which is synthetic mescaline, another phenethylamine. It is en route xD

And yeah, LSD is very intense. I can't do it too much. When I do psilocybin, there isn't much of a hangover feeling the next day. When I do LSD at a normal dose, I feel very exhausted the next day to the point of even getting depressed. I typically do low doses nowadays.

Edited by Paradoxed

Posted (edited)

10 minutes ago, Paradoxed said:

Have tried 2c-B? It is in the phenethylamine class.

No, i've not tried it still.

I also look forward to trying methallyscaline, which is synthetic mescaline, another phenethylamine. It is en route xD

Ahah, why phenethylamines in particular ?

And yeah, LSD is very intense. I can't do it too much. When I do psilocybin, there isn't much of a hangover feeling the next day. When I do LSD at a normal dose,

I've always drop like 300/350ug, it give me a strong trip. I love that.

Once i dropped 750ug for the experience, i've feel like someone has raped my brain with a screwdriver :/

I feel very exhausted the next day to the point of even getting depressed. I typically do low doses nowadays.

Yes.

It's better to just chill the next day. 

Edited by Schizophonia

1 hour ago, Schizophonia said:

No, i've not tried it still.

Ahah, why phenethylamines in particular ?

Curiosity and exploration. I just don't have much experience with them.

On 7/24/2024 at 4:16 PM, halfknots said:

What dosage range have you worked with? The body load is more noticeable at lower doses in my experience.

My normal ceremony dose is 100 mg of Bufo Alvarius, which would roughly be 10 mg 5-meo.

Vincit omnia Veritas.

4 hours ago, Jodistrict said:

My normal ceremony dose is 100 mg of Bufo Alvarius, which would roughly be 10 mg 5-meo.

Are you worried about the bufo venom being cardio toxic? I've heard this before.

41 minutes ago, Paradoxed said:

Are you worried about the bufo venom being cardio toxic? I've heard this before.

No.   My heart rate doesn't even go up anymore.   I know someone who has had a heart operation who recently took it.   But you need to keep the dosage reasonable.   I can go deeper by improving my concentration through meditation practice rather than increasing dosage.

Vincit omnia Veritas.

Posted (edited)

8 hours ago, Paradoxed said:

Bufotenin is cardiotoxic. The arrhythmias produced by 5 meo are momentary. no one has died from that. 

the strange side effects of 5meo are always energy resistance. once you can open yourself up to it, doing 20mg is easy, not intimidating at all.

Edited by Breakingthewall