Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Schizophonia

Low vs High testosterone vibe in a man.

10 posts in this topic

Contrary to what we believe, you can be very high in testosterone and be very quiet or even shy, in general testosterone has little to do with the propensity for aggression or on contrary calmness, extroversion or on contrary introversion, autism or neurtypical etcetc.

The common point between people rich in testosterone is mainly their blunted stress response (because of a stronger GABAergic, dopaminergic neurotransmition, weaker serotonergic neurotransmition, etc.).

Men who have had little exposure to testosterone will tend to be morally masochistic, that is, submitting to authority to feel strong. They will be more involved politically, socially and in a more authoritarian/humanistic way. If they break the law then it is simply because the influence of their group is stronger.
Their aura will be lighter, you will have the impression of walking on "eggshells" so as not to annoy or shock them, they can be annoying because of the possibility of hysteria and their instability in general. Because of their strong self-awareness, they are very prone to stress and even self-hatred, hypersensitivity, hatred...

(If you recognize yourself, you can PM me, i have solutions btw ;))

The more a man has been exposed to strong peaks of testosterone, the more he will tend to be liberal and not like authority in general. His consciousness will be heavier, anchored, simpler; Given the blunted stress response in various ways, they will be overtly much more interested in playing and sleeping, if they are to be interested in "abstract" stuff (politics, social, spirituality, intellectual subjects... ) then it will be very pragmatic and without qualms, openly selfish and in search of a "simple" paradigm (which is not particularly stressful). As he is not easily shocked, you will be able to talk about everything with him without stressing. If you really go against his interests, he can on the other hand go much further from time to time in physical violence.

The devil is in the details.

Having tried it myself for some time, testosterone should be an antidepressant of choice for most men.It's almost like a sort of permanent small dose of ketamine, while gaining libido and muscle.

I'm guessing your solution is topical testosterone straight on the balls? ;)

2 hours ago, MarkKol said:

I'm guessing your solution is topical testosterone straight on the balls? ;)

Yes ahah, how do you known ? 🤔

The skin of the scrotum is thin so it’s adequate for transdermal solution, indeed.

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Schizophonia said:

Yes ahah, how do you known ? 🤔

The skin of the scrotum is thin so it’s adequate for transdermal solution, indeed.

I'd be scared of having fertility problems or something, and the aftermath of low T after you stop applying the cream

Edited by MarkKol

5 hours ago, MarkKol said:

I'd be scared of having fertility problems or something, and the aftermath of low T after you stop applying the cream

No, as soon as the testosterone level drops below a certain threshold, the pituitary gland retriggers the HPTA axis until a normal level returns. If the hpta axis has been stopped for several months or years there may be an abnormally high LH level and testicular pain due to hyperplasia.

@Schizophonia I have very very high levels of Testosterone naturally and almost entirely disagree with your following description:

On 22/7/2024 at 0:17 PM, Schizophonia said:

The more a man has been exposed to strong peaks of testosterone, the more he will tend to be liberal and not like authority in general. His consciousness will be heavier, anchored, simpler; Given the blunted stress response in various ways, they will be overtly much more interested in playing and sleeping, if they are to be interested in "abstract" stuff (politics, social, spirituality, intellectual subjects... ) then it will be very pragmatic and without qualms, openly selfish and in search of a "simple" paradigm (which is not particularly stressful). As he is not easily shocked, you will be able to talk about everything with him without stressing. If you really go against his interests, he can on the other hand go much further from time to time in physical violence.

My consciousness is very fluid, I have had vivid dreams and spiritual experiences since very young. I need 3 sec to begin experiencing the 'Dancing Buddha'. I am not interested in playing or sleeping, I study Pure Mathematics, which is as abstract as it gets, have a disdain for reductive and 'simple paradigms' and have NEVER resorted to physical violence outside of being jumped or surrounded on the streets. 

Be careful with being this reductive or simplistic in your assumptions. 

Posted (edited)

6 minutes ago, Ero said:

@Schizophonia I have very very high levels of Testosterone naturally and almost entirely disagree with your following description:

My consciousness is very fluid, I have had vivid dreams and spiritual experiences since very young. I need 3 sec to begin experiencing the 'Dancing Buddha'. I am not interested in playing or sleeping, I study Pure Mathematics, which is as abstract as it gets, have a disdain for reductive and 'simple paradigms' and have NEVER resorted to physical violence outside of being jumped or surrounded on the streets. 

Be careful with being this reductive or simplistic in your assumptions. 

How what you say contradicts what i've wrote ?

Edited by Schizophonia

Posted (edited)

I have been in medium-low, high and supra level of T and I feel exactly the same.

It is similar to nofap, you will feel the difference if you actually believe it makes the difference. All suggestion.

Edited by RedLine

Posted (edited)

11 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

How what you say contradicts what i've wrote ?

Hows your reading comprehension? Let me do a breakdown of what you said, vs. what I said:

consciousness will be heavier, anchored, simpler vs. fluid, I have had vivid dreams and spiritual experiences 

they will be overtly much more interested in playing and sleeping vs. mnot interested in playing or sleeping,

if... interested in 'abstract stuff' will be very pragmatic and without qualms, openly selfish and in search of a "simple" paradigm vs. I study Pure Mathematics, which is as abstract as it gets (which is also as far from pragmatic as a subject can be), have a disdain for reductive and 'simple' paradigms

If you really go against his interests, he can on the other hand go much further from time to time in physical violence. vs.  have NEVER resorted to physical violence OUTSIDE when it has been absolutely necessary for my own and my friends' safety. 

Edited by Ero