eTorro

I'm BETRAYING My Authentic Self To Talk to Women

83 posts in this topic

Women don't care about your authentic self. It literally has nothing to with sexual attraction. Developing a closer relationship with your essence and inner self is great but will not move the needle in terms of attraction.

Watch The Tinder Swindler documentary. Women with their supposedly great intuition could not work out that they were falling in love with a scammer or is it that women are actually just very shallow and love the masks and smoke and mirrors. I am beginning to believe women like to be manipulated, it's all part of some grand story where they are the main character.

4 hours ago, Tenebroso said:

Women don't care about your authentic self. It literally has nothing to with sexual attraction. Developing a closer relationship with your essence and inner self is great but will not move the needle in terms of attraction.

Watch The Tinder Swindler documentary. Women with their supposedly great intuition could not work out that they were falling in love with a scammer or is it that women are actually just very shallow and love the masks and smoke and mirrors. I am beginning to believe women like to be manipulated, it's all part of some grand story where they are the main character.

Women just need to find their own authentic self and solve their traumas, then they'll be able to get attarcted to the right man. So much women hate now on the internet, don't generalize women based on some traumatized immature girl who has no clue about life. Women are amazing beings but they need the right environment in order to develop properly. They are more sensitive and get traumatized more easily by these dark age times.

The awakened ones can learn to say something about what women say and they'll be okay. But they have to be completely relaxed. Otherwise, it won't work.