eTorro

I'm BETRAYING My Authentic Self To Talk to Women

83 posts in this topic

You could just ask yourself: "How can I relate to women in an authentic way?"

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

8 hours ago, Butters said:

That's my point. The thoughts are a product of modern society, deep down the instincts are still there. 

And in the case of an incel the entire belief system can be removed with serious work on self. 

That’s true actually 

Lions Heart is my YouTube Channel- Syncing Masculinity and Consciousness

Lions Heart YouTube

Posted (edited)

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You could just ask yourself: "How can I relate to women in an authentic way?"

Awareness itself is already content and complete in itself. I am 'aware.' I am the awareness itself. Therefore, I do not need women's approval or hours of socializing. The bliss of awareness is more rewarding and satisfying than any woman. With that being said, I have to talk to women. I have to put up with them. They're a pain in the ass. I will play the game for the sake of the game — not for the woman or myself. For I know — as a fact — that I'm not my personality. I am not a name. I am not the body. Just spewing out words doesn't do it for me. They come without meaning; words are meaningless sounds now.

Edited by eTorro
To add a line.

@eTorro What you did now with your response is why you cant do it authenticly, its because on one hand you want to talk to women and on the other hand they are pain in the ass,so you are in constant conflict within yourself it must align in one way to work.

There is nothing safe with playing it safe.

Posted (edited)

7 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@eTorro What you did now with your response is why you cant do it authenticly, its because on one hand you want to talk to women and on the other hand they are pain in the ass,so you are in constant conflict within yourself it must align in one way to work.

I agree with you, so to speak... But my awareness is not plagued or troubled by anything — I do not have thoughts, instincts, emotions, impulses, or convictions. My mind is utterly silent because I went beyond it. I deconstructed my ego like a maniac. It's not that easy to talk to people now. Don't you agree with that, at least?

Awareness. Focus. Consciousness. Attention. Lucidity. How can I phrase it otherwise? I didn't stop at the realization that I'm not my ego. When you get a taste of awareness, the work doesn't stop there. Now you transcend the ego by letting go a few times daily — as the ego arises, you let it go. It's the removal of anything that appears in awareness.

The consciousness knob — as @Leo Gura would say — is turned to max. And awareness stays at max. Nothing is penetrating it.  

Should I construct an ego-personality again? How can I do that? 

Edited by eTorro
To add a line.

Posted (edited)

@eTorro Im in silence too ,but mind still works everything works like before but its not as dramatic,dont tell me you cant actively produce thought? Then your whole thread doesnt make sense your mind is just using "ego deconstruction" as another deception because you wouldnt mind.If you stand behind what you saying and its how you gonna live your life, then there is no self enjoy the unfolding and dont care about how it unfolds, because you are ego deconstructed.

Edited by NoSelfSelf

2 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@eTorro Im in silence too ,but mind still works everything works like before but its not as dramatic,dont tell me you cant actively produce thought? Then your whole thread doesnt make sense your mind is just using "ego deconstruction" as another deception because you wouldnt mind.If you stand behind what you saying and its how you gonna leave your life then there is no self enjoy the unfolding and dont care about how it unfolds because you are ego deconstructed.

I'll be fine, man!

@eTorro Nice, its fascinating topic since one destroys ego then built it again from scratch, these is what you crave to talk with people in real life  dont you 😆

On 22.7.2024 at 11:13 AM, eTorro said:

People are not interested in truth, spirituality, philosophy, and things. Especially women.

It's not for everyone. Being human is the connection, allow yourself to be human. Or isolate yourself from people and see where that will take you...

9 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@eTorro Nice, its fascinating topic since one destroys ego then built it again from scratch, these is what you crave to talk with people in real life  dont you 😆

I will build it, again. True man. 

You break yourself down so thoroughly that there’s nothing left but straight forward authenticity 

7 hours ago, eTorro said:

I agree with you, so to speak... But my awareness is not plagued or troubled by anything — I do not have thoughts, instincts, emotions, impulses, or convictions. My mind is utterly silent because I went beyond it. I deconstructed my ego like a maniac. It's not that easy to talk to people now. Don't you agree with that, at least?

Awareness. Focus. Consciousness. Attention. Lucidity. How can I phrase it otherwise? I didn't stop at the realization that I'm not my ego. When you get a taste of awareness, the work doesn't stop there. Now you transcend the ego by letting go a few times daily — as the ego arises, you let it go. It's the removal of anything that appears in awareness.

The consciousness knob — as @Leo Gura would say — is turned to max. And awareness stays at max. Nothing is penetrating it.  

Should I construct an ego-personality again? How can I do that? 

love is nothing to do with what i bring to the party and everything to do with affirming and being encaptivated at what you bring to the party

i remain incomplete without your contribution

Posted (edited)

I think your mind is bossing you around, and if you weren’t looking through this belief you would be looking through something else that is limiting your social interaction. 

Why do you believe having small talk means you are betraying your authentic self? 

I can relate that sometimes it is difficult to find people to talk to on topics we prefer like what you listed. But why then do you believe people have nothing else to offer in conversation? Have you considered there is maybe a larger life lesson here to learn if you put aside your judgement and made something wonderful out of these social opportunities you have even if the topic of discussion isn’t to your preference? 

I can actually relate a lot to what you are saying since it sounds very much like what I used to say. 

When you are spiritually aligned, even people and places that may not be at the top of our preference list hold opportunity in them when we recognize the unknown and uncertainty of reality. What if you went into these situations with an open mind and realized behind this small talk you don’t like lies invaluable lessons? 

i do believe honoring our inner guidance is crucial so definitely continue to stay in touch with that inner stillness, I would invite you to also perhaps look at that your belief system may be limiting you here and that some of this could be self imposed limitations that your authentic self actually wants you to address. It can be a bit tricky to discern sometimes our own authentic preferences and guidance meeting the realities of life but with practice it’s definitely possible. 

Edited by Lyubov

Awakening/authenticty work and pickup are opposite paths that harm each other.

With pickup you go deeper into distractions, desire, resistance: samsara. If you meditate so much, you lose your wity tongue and your strong presence; you become slow and unarmed, which is not attractive.

26 minutes ago, RedLine said:

With pickup you go deeper into distractions, desire, resistance: samsara. If you meditate so much, you lose your wity tongue and your strong presence; you become slow and unarmed, which is not attractive.

Interesting cause it's true, yet at the same time Leo is doing pickup. Leo.. of all people! 😁

36 minutes ago, RedLine said:

for me it's a case of i have figured me out now i am intrigued by you and my receptivity and compassion is degrees higher than anyone else by virtue of the work i have put in ... furthermore i don't mind what happens

@eTorro With the right perspective, everything can be interesting.

Understanding the other person's psychology, the social dynamics of the situation, enjoying the social vibe

Consider you may be focussing too narrowly on the content of your conversations, and missing everything else

10 hours ago, RedLine said:

It’s true you gotta strike a balance. Right now I’m taking a break from the feminine and it feels good 

Lions Heart is my YouTube Channel- Syncing Masculinity and Consciousness

Lions Heart YouTube

I noticed that masculine people are very into creating models and figuring out how stuff works, whereas feminine people receive those models and information from the masculine people they appreciate applying them into their lives. Women do self-improvement but in a different way, they skip all the mental masturbation and jump to work, eating healthier, cleaning their rooms and being more loving and caring. So watch out for looking down o women just because they don't rezonate with your mental masturbation, they might be more happy and more loving than you.