eTorro

I'm BETRAYING My Authentic Self To Talk to Women

83 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

17 minutes ago, BlessedLion said:

There are some deeply profound women, who can def fuck your mind open. I find the feminine spirituality is integrated in a much different way, and they have deep wisdom. They’re not just play toys. 

Frankly, I find spiritual women more annoying than normal women. Because they get so brainwashed with New Age spirituality and believe such ridiculous spiritual fantasies that I would rather not talk to them about spirituality at all.

The worst thing is finding out someone is into spirituality and then they just parrot New Age gibberish at you.

No thanks. It makes me not want to talk about spirituality with anyone. I don't need humans pissing in my cup of tea.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Frankly, I find spiritual women more annoying than normal women. Because they get so brainwashed with New Age spirituality and believe such ridiculous spiritual fantasies that I would rather not talk to them about spirituality at all.

The worst thing is finding out someone is into spirituality and then they just parrot New Age gibberish at you.

No thanks. It makes me not want to talk about spirituality with anyone. I don't need humans pissing in my cup of tea.

Fine. But some of them are awake and can go deep. It’s just rare. 

What New Age fantasies? I find it pretty rare for them to be way out there like that

I can understand that all, but even the New Age chicks are pretty dope and fun sometimes 

Different ways of looking at it I guess 

Lions Heart is my YouTube Channel- Syncing Masculinity and Consciousness

Lions Heart YouTube

36 minutes ago, BlessedLion said:

But some of them are awake and can go deep. It’s just rare. 

Sure. It was a generalization.

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Girls are not on this Earth to blow your mind with deep conversation. They're here to be cute and playful and raise your children. Learn to use them appropriately.

Wipee!! I hope you don't butt in when she's telling your daughter, that she's raising, how to appropriately use men.

Know thyself....

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Seems like you're attached.

Know thyself....

10 hours ago, gettoefl said:

everyone speaking to you is you and you have dissociated yourself of what you are in favor of a spiritual identity

spirituality means to be normal and relate with people where they are at

they need you and more importantly you need them

not for material stuff primarily but to attain the state of heaven

being spiritual alone is gross self deception where ego has kept itself intact at the expense of your awakening

start where everyone around you is and make that your spiritual work

in a nutshell spirituality is knowing what's true and what's false and when you know what's false you bring it to what's true

right now you want to bring truth to the illusions (yes nobody cares!) so now try bringing illusions to truth

Nice!

Know thyself....

I stopped pursuing enlightenment when I realized I valued having excellent game and getting a lot of girls and sex way more. I realized I just wanted enlightenment for emotional stability. I also realized enlightened people as well as deeply spiritual people in general do not live lives that I want to emulate

3 minutes ago, Zen LaCroix said:

I stopped pursuing enlightenment when I realized I valued having excellent game and getting a lot of girls and sex way more. I realized I just wanted enlightenment for emotional stability. I also realized enlightened people as well as deeply spiritual people in general do not live lives that I want to emulate

You are a ROM hacker.

Posted (edited)

16 hours ago, eTorro said:

My perspective on life underwent a profound transformation when I embraced spirituality and delved into consciousness work. Through this journey, I learned to let go of my ego, reaching a state of inner stillness and tranquility that I had never known before. This shift led to a significant change in my values, especially after experiencing what is often referred to as The Dark Night of the Soul.

However, I have found that to engage in everyday conversations, I often feel compelled to betray my authentic self. This means participating in discussions about topics like shopping, events, sports, and other mundane things, which hold little to no interest for me. Engaging in these types of conversations not only feels like a waste of time but also places a significant amount of pressure on me. My mind constantly reminds me that I could be using that time for more productive pursuits that contribute to my personal growth and development.

I have noticed that many people, particularly women, seem uninterested in discussing deeper subjects such as truth, spirituality, or philosophy. This observation leaves me feeling isolated and misunderstood, as I yearn for conversations that reflect my true interests and values.

I wonder if others have experienced similar feelings. Is it common to feel this way after undergoing such a transformation? Is there something inherently wrong with me for struggling to engage in conventional social interactions?

You have adopted an identity that is fighting for air, to breathe. You are stifling yourself and not enjoying life. I understand where you're coming from because I've been there; but I recognized that it was the mind. It's now moved from one identity to the next. Nothing wrong with that and nothing wrong with just wanting to have those types of conversations. Where you're falling deep, is struggling to maintain it. Why? Because that's not your authentic self. Your authentic self is free, it doesn't like labels, it doesn't want to be put in a box, it wants to explore and find meaning in everything or no meaning at all. Not in what the mind wants to do. The mind wants to keep you safe; and it has found refuge in spirituality. Now, it fears it might lose what it has accomplished and is afraid to go outside it's little bubble of comfort. That's what's happening.

You have become a slave to spirituality, It's a house of cards for you at the moment. Once you've truly integrated with it and become one with it, nothing on the outside can tear it down, Noone will be able to stir it up, it needs to settle in the root. Root Chakra. Then and only then will you not care what the outside world brings and who you'll be able to discuss these things with. You'll integrate spirituality into your daily life, shopping, sports, going out and doing mundane things. This is why I don't like to sit down and set time and place for practices and processes. It makes you rigid, structured in this context and too anal about it. Everyday, every minute I'm practicing and doing processes because I am the practices and processes. When I say that I mean it's who I am, have embodied.

No one can take it away. It's wherever I go. I can talk about anything and do anything without it being stirred up. I don't need to talk about it with anyone, same way I don't need to go around repeating to myself saying I am a woman, I am this and I am that. It's emitting from my very being and whoever gets the light shun on, come on board and whoever wants to stay in the dark, can stay; i'm fine with both because it's all the same.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Princess Arabia said:

Wipee!! I hope you don't butt in when she's telling your daughter, that she's raising, how to appropriately use men.

That daughter will instictively know how to use men, no need to tell her. This is like telling a crocodile how to eat.

Edited by Leo Gura

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

That daughter will instictively know how to use men, no need to tell her. This is like telling a crocodile how to eat.

I guess guys have to learn, as per your advice to OP, and women instinctively know. 

Know thyself....

4 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

I guess guys have to learn, as per your advice to OP, and women instinctively know. 

I think guys just need to get out of their heads. Put a young man and a young woman on a deserted island the guys not gonna "lack game", instinctively we all know how to act this whole mating game. 

1 minute ago, Butters said:

I think guys just need to get out of their heads. Put a young man and a young woman on a deserted island the guys not gonna "lack game", instinctively we all know how to act this whole mating game. 

Which head😜

Know thyself....

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Princess Arabia said:

Well, the feminine is more instictive and the masculine is more logical. But women learn too in their own ways. Guys too instictively know how to use girls. It's just that a philosophical guy gets stuck in his head and needs a reminder. So here we are.

Edited by Leo Gura

Posted (edited)

12 hours ago, eTorro said:

31 years old.

good luck! It is hard to satisfy the basic human needs but also aim for high spiritual ideals. A serious, mature, loving, growth mindset girlfriend and a solid career based on you passion should solve the urge to push this stuff on to normies. They are lost, they don't care but about their fucking pasta, netflix, and stupid vacations.

Edited by Alexop

16 hours ago, Zen LaCroix said:

God realization and awakening makes chasing pussy look like a joke. Plus they don’t have to be exclusive 

Lions Heart YouTube

13 hours ago, Butters said:

HAH! That’s only because their each others only option. You take an awkward unconfident incel into a club and he’s going to get wrecked 

Lions Heart YouTube

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, BlessedLion said:

HAH! That’s only because their each others only option. You take an awkward unconfident incel into a club and he’s going to get wrecked 

That's my point. The thoughts are a product of modern society, deep down the instincts are still there. 

And in the case of an incel the entire belief system can be removed with serious work on self. 

Edited by Butters

7 minutes ago, Butters said:

And in the case of an incel the entire belief system can be removed with serious work on self. 

NO! Stop taking yourself so dam seriously.