eTorro

I'm BETRAYING My Authentic Self To Talk to Women

83 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, eTorro said:

Did this happen to anyone? Is there something wrong with me?

No. You simply fell into a booby trap.

I’ve found that talking to people about the popular things in life affects me. My voice and way of speaking literally changes. You have to talk to people on their level.

And that’s not to say other people don’t do that to me too. Everyone adapts to the other person they’re talking to. You have to talk about popular stuff that’s happening in the world right now. 
Where are highly conscious people? They aren’t around normal people that’s for sure haha

If you care about truth then add to your truth that people don't care

Posted (edited)

6 hours ago, eTorro said:

My perspective on life underwent a profound transformation when I embraced spirituality and delved into consciousness work. Through this journey, I learned to let go of my ego, reaching a state of inner stillness and tranquility that I had never known before. This shift led to a significant change in my values, especially after experiencing what is often referred to as The Dark Night of the Soul.

However, I have found that to engage in everyday conversations, I often feel compelled to betray my authentic self. This means participating in discussions about topics like shopping, events, sports, and other mundane things, which hold little to no interest for me. Engaging in these types of conversations not only feels like a waste of time but also places a significant amount of pressure on me. My mind constantly reminds me that I could be using that time for more productive pursuits that contribute to my personal growth and development.

I have noticed that many people, particularly women, seem uninterested in discussing deeper subjects such as truth, spirituality, or philosophy. This observation leaves me feeling isolated and misunderstood, as I yearn for conversations that reflect my true interests and values.

I wonder if others have experienced similar feelings. Is it common to feel this way after undergoing such a transformation? Is there something inherently wrong with me for struggling to engage in conventional social interactions?

everyone speaking to you is you and you have dissociated yourself of what you are in favor of a spiritual identity

spirituality means to be normal and relate with people where they are at

they need you and more importantly you need them

not for material stuff primarily but to attain the state of heaven

being spiritual alone is gross self deception where ego has kept itself intact at the expense of your awakening

start where everyone around you is and make that your spiritual work

in a nutshell spirituality is knowing what's true and what's false and when you know what's false you bring it to what's true

right now you want to bring truth to the illusions (yes nobody cares!) so now try bringing illusions to truth

Edited by gettoefl

Y’all be talking to people ?

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:
7 hours ago, eTorro said:

People are not interested in truth, spirituality, philosophy, and things. Especially women.

Of course!

Ta-daaaa!

Which is why the wise are celibate hermits.

This is confirmed by countless pickup practitioners including Leo himself.

Also: “Women are more conscious” is a thing you hear a lot. So which is it? The only thing you could say for these to both be true is that since they’re already closer to God by being more conscious they naturally don’t need to be as interested in this type of stuff. 

What about yogis, hippy chicks and people like Skylife? Are women like these few in numbers or are most of them just doing it to be trendy for Instagram or something?

I have made the same observation. So called conscious, self aware women still chase the same kinds of men. 

Posted (edited)

9 hours ago, eTorro said:

People are not interested in truth, spirituality, philosophy, and things. Especially women.

Who gives a fuck. Just see them as God and not need to comment on it. Talk about sports with God, or don’t. No one has a gun to your head. The truly wise don’t care if there is no one else to discuss consciousness with, because whatever is presented is already the highest wisdom. God in action. 

Edited by BlessedLion

Lions Heart is my YouTube Channel- Syncing Masculinity and Consciousness

Lions Heart YouTube

You’d be surprised at who is interested in talking metaphysics and spirituality. You just have to have the balls to bring it up

Lions Heart YouTube

@Leo Gura, and even if I talk about spirituality, it works for a while, but after twenty or thirty minutes, socializing becomes meaningless.

I see it as a waste of time.

I'm no longer excited about it. I'm not looking forward to it. I don't get joy from it.

But people expect you to socialize with them for hours, especially women. Women expect a connection where you lose yourself with her for about three hours straight in mindless talking. You just listen to her talking for hours. Where does that come from?

I'm screwed. 

@eTorro The truth is immutable: you feel as you feel. And it's not upon you to pander to everyone, you got your own desires and boundaries, people get entangled in various concepts. And you not caring is just as if not more legit than others caring about some specific thing, so if they wanna talk 3 hours about it, an equally valid more on your side is just to say "I couldn't care less" and move on to something else. Else you really are betraying yourself and wasting your time, it's like being an artist working on an assembly line or as an accountant, or an esoteric science professor being dragged into clubbing and gym, or a bodybuilder athlete made to live a sedentary lifestyle. There's a spectrum of interests and everyone has their own, from the focal point we can expand into any direction but working against our body, mind and soul is a fools errand.

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

Posted (edited)

26 minutes ago, eTorro said:

@Leo Gura, and even if I talk about spirituality, it works for a while, but after twenty or thirty minutes, socializing becomes meaningless.

I see it as a waste of time.

I'm no longer excited about it. I'm not looking forward to it. I don't get joy from it.

But people expect you to socialize with them for hours, especially women. Women expect a connection where you lose yourself with her for about three hours straight in mindless talking. You just listen to her talking for hours. Where does that come from?

I'm screwed. 

Look man, the mistake you're making is that you expect to get philosophical depth from human interaction. Stop trying to do that. Get your philosophical depth from private contemplation and solititude, and then use social interaction for casual fun and entertainment, a palette-cleanser from private contemplation.

Girls are not on this Earth to blow your mind with deep conversation. They're here to be cute and playful and raise your children. Learn to use them appropriately.

Entertainment is a waste of time but also important. Not all of your time can be about work and seriousness.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@eTorro Are you sure you are as spiritual as you think? Firstly how old are you? I heard of a lot of 21 year old heroes who went through the dark night of the soul and shit. A real spiritual person has integrated the Tier 1 stages and burned the karmas. It seems you are an introvert as most of us here are, it is totally normal to not fit in big groups as an intorvert. Go out with one friend at a time and introduce them to you deep ideas. As women are more social and less autistic on average, they might not be so interested in you nerdy stuff but they might be intersted in personal development if you introduce it in a calibrated and non-pushy way.

Just now, Alexop said:

Firstly how old are you?

31 years old.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Look man, the mistake you're making is that you expect to get philosophical depth from human interaction. Stop trying to do that. Get your philosophical depth from private contemplation and solititude, and then use social interaction for casual fun and entertainment, a palette-cleanser from private contemplation.

Girls are not on this Earth to blow your mind with deep conversation. They're here to be cute and playful and raise your children. Learn to use them appropriately.

@Leo Gura Well true in most cases, but my last girlfriend we'd have deep philosophical convos and bonding in that way with a girl .. you can get a lot of meaning and joy out of that, but even then its not something that you do all the time, most of the time it really is just play

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Girls are not on this Earth to blow your mind with deep conversation. There's here to be cute and playful.

Okay, bro. I will do that. Thanks for reminding me not to get serious about everything. I have to learn how to be comfortable with that. I must learn how to be okay with being playful.

I love the way you phrased it — playful. Playful works for me.

2 minutes ago, eTorro said:

I love the way you phrased it — playful. Playful works for me.

Women don’t work for you >:(

@Yimpa Therapy session went great, I see:D

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

2 hours ago, Alexop said:

As women are more social and less autistic on average, they might not be so interested in you nerdy stuff but they might be intersted in personal development if you

I find that women are actually more interested in spiritual topics than men on average. That said,  I have a radar for a badass witches and usually only talk to them 

Lions Heart YouTube

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

There are some deeply profound women, who can def fuck your mind open. I find the feminine spirituality is integrated in a much different way, and they have deep wisdom. They’re not just play toys. 

Lions Heart YouTube