eTorro

I'm BETRAYING My Authentic Self To Talk to Women

83 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hello.

My perspective on life changed when I became spiritual and did consciousness work.

I was letting go of my ego to the point of reaching inner stillness — that is tranquility within.

My values changed after going through The Dark Night of the Soul.

To be able to 'normally' talk to people, I have to betray my authentic self. That means I must talk about shopping, events, sports, or mundane things. This annoys me because I have no interest in talking about things that don't interest me. It puts pressure on me. It feels like a waste of time, and my mind tells me that I could do more productive things that aid my development.

People are not interested in truth, spirituality, philosophy, and things. Especially women.

Did this happen to anyone? Is there something wrong with me?

Edited by eTorro
To add a line.

Posted (edited)

If spirituality is making you unhappy or dysfunctional then you are doing it wrong .

If consciousness work is affecting you negatively then simply stop it .

You get to decide your values . Do you value Truth ? happiness ? Pleasure? Etc

Edited by Someone here

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

Just now, Someone here said:

If spirituality is making unhappy or dysfunctional then you are doing it wrong .

My perspective on life underwent a profound transformation when I embraced spirituality and delved into consciousness work. Through this journey, I learned to let go of my ego, reaching a state of inner stillness and tranquility that I had never known before. This shift led to a significant change in my values, especially after experiencing what is often referred to as The Dark Night of the Soul.

However, I have found that to engage in everyday conversations, I often feel compelled to betray my authentic self. This means participating in discussions about topics like shopping, events, sports, and other mundane things, which hold little to no interest for me. Engaging in these types of conversations not only feels like a waste of time but also places a significant amount of pressure on me. My mind constantly reminds me that I could be using that time for more productive pursuits that contribute to my personal growth and development.

I have noticed that many people, particularly women, seem uninterested in discussing deeper subjects such as truth, spirituality, or philosophy. This observation leaves me feeling isolated and misunderstood, as I yearn for conversations that reflect my true interests and values.

I wonder if others have experienced similar feelings. Is it common to feel this way after undergoing such a transformation? Is there something inherently wrong with me for struggling to engage in conventional social interactions?

All the time,but one on one its easier than in a group to steer in deeper side of the pool.

There is nothing safe with playing it safe.

3 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

All the time,but one on one its easier than in a group to steer in deeper side of the pool.

Can you elaborate on that?

3 minutes ago, eTorro said:

My perspective on life underwent a profound transformation when I embraced spirituality and delved into consciousness work. Through this journey, I learned to let go of my ego, reaching a state of inner stillness and tranquility that I had never known before. This shift led to a significant change in my values, especially after experiencing what is often referred to as The Dark Night of the Soul.

However, I have found that to engage in everyday conversations, I often feel compelled to betray my authentic self. This means participating in discussions about topics like shopping, events, sports, and other mundane things, which hold little to no interest for me. Engaging in these types of conversations not only feels like a waste of time but also places a significant amount of pressure on me. My mind constantly reminds me that I could be using that time for more productive pursuits that contribute to my personal growth and development.

I have noticed that many people, particularly women, seem uninterested in discussing deeper subjects such as truth, spirituality, or philosophy. This observation leaves me feeling isolated and misunderstood, as I yearn for conversations that reflect my true interests and values.

I wonder if others have experienced similar feelings. Is it common to feel this way after undergoing such a transformation? Is there something inherently wrong with me for struggling to engage in conventional social interactions?

I understand what you're saying.  It has happened to me to a certain extent . At first your life goes into a "limbo ". Especially when I realised that I'm the only person that exists haha 😂 it was tough to integrate this with my social life .

But do you really have a choice here ? It boils down to you resetting your values . If consciousness work is too much on you then drop it ...fix your social and dating situation first..then you can come back to spirituality later. Maybe when you're 70 and gotten sick and tired of material things and there is no choice but to dive within. 

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

@eTorro You gotta become "slippery". And then you can either draw yourself through people on your frequency through the law of attraction and going for the things you're passionate about or try to jujitsu people in conversations to reveal limitations, but they have their life to live as well.

12 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

This is exactly it, there is an in-between area, between being an "absolute introvert" (only by oneself introspecting) and absolute extrovert " (all over the place with no preference or intention). Quality over quantity in relationships basically and being yourself as well.

19 minutes ago, Someone here said:

If spirituality is making you unhappy or dysfunctional then you are doing it wrong .

It's not that easy and part of it is adjusting the dynamic homeostasis and through trial and error finding one's authentic likes and dislikes and how to navigate through this realm effectively.

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

Posted (edited)

@eTorro Well all the time im like confused on what people find interesting ,to me its so boring that i had to make a mind switch that my idea of talking to people is just being non serious,talking just to talk with what fun things comes to my mind, where its much more easy to talk one on one since you can prepare someones mindset with small talk for deeper stuff vs group where im working on  so i cant tell since i suck atm.

Edited by NoSelfSelf

There is nothing safe with playing it safe.

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, eTorro said:

People are not interested in truth, spirituality, philosophy, and things. Especially women.

Of course!

Ta-daaaa!

Which is why the wise are celibate hermits.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Can someone truly change their nature, even if it means sacrificing everything they once held dear?

When we get something that we so desire, we feel satisfied.

But is it really what we NEEDED?

And when we find something that is beyond our resoning abilities, we call it the Truth.

But does that make it the Truth?

I believe there is no Satisfaction or Truth. Both of them are illusions. Persistent and impressionable, but illusions nonetheless.

What is more important in life is to look at everything from an Alien’s perspective. And then, my friend, you would realise that what we believe in is not worth believing.

We've created our own tiny little universe for ourselves, for each one of us. We've set some rules and regulations there, which prove to work only momentarily.

You've to ignore what you have been taught and see everything for what it really is. For me, that is the way to progress, for me that is the way to prosperity.

Thank you.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐞.
𝐈𝐭’𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞, 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡, 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐞. 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫

@eTorro what you call growth, développement and évolution could also just be stacking more idiocy.

How can you be sure you not running towards your end.

nowhere in the bio  @VahnAeris 

37 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Of course!

Ta-daaaa!

Which is why the wise are celibate hermits. Chasing sex is for the stupid.

Why don’t girls want intelligent guys? Ohh I think I got it🌟

46 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Which is why the wise are celibate hermits.

They can also be stupid.

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

Well all the time im like confused on what people find interesting

feeling good, the power of impulse, saturation, getting turned on, being cocky, going with the flow, avoiding discomfort, shock dopamine + culture + experiencing and interacting, humor and having/changing personalities, playfulness

53 minutes ago, MarioGabrielJ said:

Can someone truly change their nature, even if it means sacrificing everything they once held dear?

Yes, you can eat and be full, it will come back, but now you know it's a signal, not an absolute, same with all things, but do you want to? If there's nothing, there's nothing, so god gets bored and recreates, it's a constant homeostatic balance of formless seeking form, form seeking the formless and the entity wanting to evolve and enjoy/create its unique experience in the act of learning how to love

Edited by Keryo Koffa

9 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

feeling good, the power of impulse, saturation, getting turned on, being cocky, going with the flow, avoiding discomfort, shock dopamine + culture + experiencing and interacting, humor and having/changing personalities, playfulness

Yes, you can eat and be full, it will come back, but now you know it's a signal, not an absolute, same with all things, but do you want to? If there's nothing, there's nothing, so god gets bored and recreates, it's a constant homeostatic balance of formless seeking form, form seeking the formless and the entity wanting to evolve and enjoy/create its unique experience in the act of learning how to love

The question touches on themes of personal growth, redemption, and sacrifice. It challenges us to consider the deep-rooted beliefs and values that shape who we are, and whether we have the capacity to let go of them in order to become someone entirely different. It also begs us to reflect on the consequences of such a transformation, and whether the end result would ultimately be worth the sacrifice. 

Posted (edited)

@MarioGabrielJ always the same questions: what should I do? what is worth doing? to what degree and how do I figure it out? do I have time for this? Who am I or how do I construct myself to be navigating what I value and why I do it...

The core question of "Why?" and ultimately: What's it look like to have and become the best of all worlds and how do I get there?

Edited by Keryo Koffa

Why is important😇

@eTorro It's very common, your priorities change, normies keep being normies.

Yet you will still crave human connections. I recommended few humans around you with whom you build a profound bond and life long relationship.

This is what has worked with me. Also consider the possibility that in the path there is a pendulum between solitude and communion that oscillates in cycles. 

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

Posted (edited)

@eTorro is completely normal. In fact, you betrayed Yourself for the first time when society told you have to Talk to Girls or have sex "just because" (indepedently if you truly want It or not), etc...

I bet you did not have the idea to go Talk to Girls in a nightclub before society told you thats what you are supposed to do as a men.

Remember this. Society is designed in such a way, that is a scheme collaboration to keep themselves in bondage and entangled. Sex and attraction is an important if not one of the most important parts of this colletive entanglement.

You won't move much into Truth if you Keep throwing the anchor of the boat to where society tells you.

Remember if you play by the rules of society (the ones that are about values and identity, im not talking about the "physical ones" like not stealing and all of those ones) you Will be a caged Being all your Life. Make no mistake about this. You Will betray Yourself everyday.

Edited by Javfly33

21 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

@eTorro is completely normal. In fact, you betrayed Yourself for the first time when society told you have to Talk to Girls or have sex "just because" (indepedently if you truly want It or not), etc...

I bet you did not have the idea to go Talk to Girls in a nightclub before society told you thats what you are supposed to do as a men.

Remember this. Society is designed in such a way, that is a scheme collaboration to keep themselves in bondage and entangled. Sex and attraction is an important if not one of the most important parts of this colletive entanglement.

You won't move much into Truth if you Keep throwing the anchor of the boat to where society tells you.

Remember if you play by the rules of society (the ones that are about values and identity, im not talking about the "physical ones" like not stealing and all of those ones) you Will be a caged Being all your Life. Make no mistake about this. You Will betray Yourself everyday.

21 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Yep, this hits hard 

Screenshot_20240722_152319_Chrome.jpg