Spiritual Warfare

Do you achieve goodhood when you become enlightened?

16 posts in this topic

When enlightenment is realized, there is no “you”. There is no achievement. There is nothing gained. There is nothing special about it at all.

The realization of enlightenment is simply the realization that enlightenment is everything, and everywhere. And it has always been so.

Things like achievements, godhood, specialness, and so on are simply things the ego dreams up. Enlightenment enables the vision to see through the dreams and illusions of the ego and realize “what is”.

That's it really. To the ego, this all sounds rather boring. The ego wants to get something out of enlightenment. To get the golden goody. To be special, or better than everbody. Or to have some special knowledge that no one else knows. But that's not enlightenment at all.

Do “you” still want enlightenment after hearing this? If so, then feel free to chase after it. I can assure you that enlightenment can run faster than you.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐞.
𝐈𝐭’𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞, 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡, 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐞. 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫

This won't sit well with most of the enlightened wannabees here. Especially saying there's no you. They don't like to hear that. I've been down this road. All they do is call me Miss Advaita and that we're in the relative domain and there's a you down here...lol. There's no one already so it doesn't even matter, no sense in keep saying it; they'll ask me well, whose typing I'll be like I don't know it ain't me. Let me stop. Anyway, nice post.

Know thyself....

Posted (edited)

Classical typical reductionist non duality advaita narrative.

That is not enlightment, that is playing intelectual spiritual games that won't change anything in your actual experience of Life 🥴🥴🥴

Enlightment is you close your eyes feel the Breath and tears run down from your face of the love, joy, and Magic you are experiencing within you 👑🩵👑

That advaita narratives are designed to Keep Yourself as a castrated Life. Not a Free Bird.

Are you want to be a caged Bird or a Free Bird?

Thats all you need to ask Yourself.☝️☝️☝️

Anyways you are looking Freedom through all kind of arragements in external Life. So IS not a choice you have. Is just the means to arrive to Freedom.

One is bound to be a mistake, other is bound to Free you for good 😊😊😊

"There are two kind of people. Mystics or mistakes. 

If you have made a mistake in perception you are a mistake. If you see Life clearly as how It is, you are Mystic" 😎😎😎

Edited by Javfly33

3 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

nice post

I appreciate that😄

1 hour ago, Javfly33 said:

Enlightment is you close your eyes feel the Breath and tears run down from your face of the love, joy, and Magic you are experiencing within you 👑🩵👑

Spot on

Enlightenment  is perceiving yourself and flowing without barriers, without false identifications. peeling the onion until the infinite abyss of existence remains. That is not something banal or boring, it is total existence, the source from which the infinite cosmos flows, an impossible beauty, total glory.

It is not something like: I have realized that only I exist, this is conceptual. It is realizing what you are, your true nature. Imagine the structure of an insect, from the subatomic particles to the cells in perfect synchrony to create a dimension of reality. multiply that reality by infinity. it's unimaginable.

You might not achieve Goodhood, but you might wind up living in a good 'hood ;))

@MarioGabrielJ A better question is if you can transcend it, whether you'll value it afterwards will come out of truth and innate compassion and equanimity

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

Enlightenment  is perceiving yourself and flowing without barriers, without false identifications. peeling the onion until the infinite abyss of existence remains. That is not something banal or boring, it is total existence, the source from which the infinite cosmos flows, an impossible beauty, total glory.

It is not something like: I have realized that only I exist, this is conceptual. It is realizing what you are, your true nature. Imagine the structure of an insect, from the subatomic particles to the cells in perfect synchrony to create a dimension of reality. multiply that reality by infinity. it's unimaginable.

This👆🙌 👏 

1 hour ago, Ramu said:

You might not achieve Goodhood, but you might wind up living in a good 'hood ;))

🤪

Posted (edited)

15 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

@MarioGabrielJ A better question is if you can transcend it, whether you'll value it afterwards will come out of truth and innate compassion and equanimity

Actually, there are no ‘states,’ no transcendence. There’s just One, Being, Energy posing(temporarily) as ‘separate entities,’ ‘humans’ who ‘think’ they need to improve or fix their ‘lives’ by ‘attaining’ enlightenment or some other ‘altered states

Edited by MarioGabrielJ

Posted (edited)

28 minutes ago, MarioGabrielJ said:

There’s just One, It’s quite the movie, quite humorous and entertaining.:-)

@MarioGabrielJ Agreed, can't wait to watch it!!!

Edited by Keryo Koffa

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

10 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

@MarioGabrielJ Agreed, can't wait to watch it!!!

👍

Don't Talk about Enlightenment, there are no Enlightened Beings posting here, so how do You talk or discuss something that You have no experienced... There are allot of Awakened People, yes for sure that is why we are all here, something has woken up within Us and we are curious to share and learn, this is all good, but when You talk about things that are not in your experience and above Your level of Awareness it leads You to develop Belief Systems within, identifying with Ideologies and this is not the way imo..

The way has already been firmly established long before any of Us were born, find one that works for You and Your unique Karma and such, follow it and a quality Guru and Your on Your Way.. First get Happy naturally, then talk about other levels of Awareness and Enlightenment, if the Happiness part is not settled then your not even at 0 so no point in discuss level 10 when Your below 0 

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

6 minutes ago, Ishanga said:

Don't Talk about Enlightenment, there are no Enlightened Beings posting here, so how do You talk or discuss something that You have no experienced... There are allot of Awakened People, yes for sure that is why we are all here, something has woken up within Us and we are curious to share and learn, this is all good, but when You talk about things that are not in your experience and above Your level of Awareness it leads You to develop Belief Systems within, identifying with Ideologies and this is not the way imo..

The way has already been firmly established long before any of Us were born, find one that works for You and Your unique Karma and such, follow it and a quality Guru and Your on Your Way.. First get Happy naturally, then talk about other levels of Awareness and Enlightenment, if the Happiness part is not settled then your not even at 0 so no point in discuss level 10 when Your below 0 

Enlightened individuals do not typically claim to know with certainty that they are enlightened. The state of enlightenment is often described as a profound realization of the true nature of existence, which goes beyond the typical egoic sense of self. In this state, the mind becomes very still and clear, with diminished conceptual and emotional activity. However, this does not mean the mind is entirely empty. Rather, enlightened awareness is said to be a spacious, non-dual state of being that transcends the duality of empty and full. Enlightened people are not attached to labels or claims about their own state of consciousness. They simply abide in the clarity and equanimity of the present moment, without needing to define or categorize their experience. The true markers of enlightenment are a deep sense of inner peace, compassion, and freedom from the suffering caused by egocentric thinking.

Posted (edited)

23 hours ago, MarioGabrielJ said:

The ego wants to get something out of enlightenment.

May I suggest an idea to you, that what we call the "ego" is in fact not a thing, an entity  that wants something at all. Rather it is an effect, an effect of the resistances we have to being and expressing who we really are. It can provide a valid feedback on what's not in alignment with your core self, if one can see the ego in this way it becomes a very important tool in navigating through this life. 

As to main question I don't know exactly what Godhood would be like, neither do I know for sure what enlightenment feels like, are they the same thing one could wonder or are they different, its a good question you've asked. 

Edited by Evelyna