hoodrow trillson

It’s Joever

229 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, hoodrow trillson said:

‘Preciate it bruh!  👍 

I simply care about what happens to ppl, all of us since I have to live and deal with everyone on a daily basis, and when I see insanity I call it out at times..

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

Posted (edited)

19 minutes ago, DocWatts said:

Agreed.

A charismatic vice president on the ticket could help the Dem's chances, though I'll be honest it's not looking good.

US History has shown that VP candidates have never made any real difference in the electability the of the ticket. A good VP candidate only matters for improving the party’s chances for winning the following presidential election by having a strong heir apparent or consensus nominee for the next presidential election. 

A great sitting VP only matters if the sitting president dies in office or is forced to resign. In that case, that VP immediately would take over as a truly transformational president like how Teddy Roosevelt took over as president in 1901 after President McKinley was assassinated during that time. A second example was when Truman took over as president after FDR  died in office in 1945 and became one of the ten greatest presidents in US History. A third example was LBJ taking over as president and become such a progressive transformational leader for the country after JFK was assassinated in 1963.

Edited by Hardkill

Posted (edited)

No one knows who Kamala is… how can someone win when there’s been zero media coverage.

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

19 minutes ago, Ishanga said:

I predict this Thread will get 10,432 posts, You guys here luv this Drama BullShit that means nothing in a week or two, doesn't matter who gets in, the system is severely broken and You guys post thousands of posts about nothing! Feel sorry for Yeah all!!!!

Sick dude 

Lions Heart is my YouTube Channel- Syncing Masculinity and Consciousness

Lions Heart YouTube

Posted (edited)

13 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

No! We got what we wanted. Biden was a walking undead lord. Now we have a chance.

Stop listening to that Lichtman fool.

Well, he now said that we should united Harris even though we lost the incumbency advantage to at least save the no contest key for the party.

We now cannot afford to have a blood miserable chaotic open convention for the Dem nomination. If that happens then we will 100% lose like the Dems did in 1968, 1980, and 2016!

I really hope you’re right, Leo.

Edited by Hardkill

Posted (edited)

8 minutes ago, integral said:

No one knows who Kamala is… how can someone win when there’s been zero media coverage.

A month ago, no one knew Hawk Tuah girl. Now she is more popular than Trump.

You act like we live in the 1920s.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

Well, he now said that we should united Harris even though we lost the incumbency advantage to at least save the no contest key for the party.

We now cannot afford to have a blood miserable chaotic open convention for the Dem nomination. If that happens then we will 100% lose like the Dems did in 1968, 1980, and 2016!

I really hope you’re right, Leo.

I'm all for an open convention.

We can do better than Kamala and the people didn't pick her.

All the media would be good for us.

Edited by Leo Gura

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

A month ago, no one knew Hawk Tuah girl.

You act like we live in the 1920s.

Actually, if there is any consolation, the VP has the greatest name recognition compared to every other politician holding an office throughout the whole country, second only to the POTUS.

A month ago, no one knew Hawk Tuah girl.

😂😂😂

I'm all for an open convention.

We can do better than Kamala and the people didn't pick her.

All the media would be good for us.

No, we can’t! The voters will less likely to vote for the Dem nominee because it will cause them to question the governance of the party in power!

She was already picked in the 2024 primaries as the backup option. We have to move on and unite under her now!

Posted (edited)

9 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

No, we can’t! The voters will less likely to vote for the Dem nominee because it will cause them to question the governance of the party in power!

Stop being spineless.

No one likes the party in power.

Edited by Leo Gura

2 minutes ago, hoodrow trillson said:

IMG_4886.jpeg

She writes: My intention is to earn this nomination

Did she just imply an open primary?

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن ليو رسول الله

Posted (edited)

If she runs hard on abortion rights in the swing states she can tip it. 

She has the personality of a plank of wood, but that might be enough. Remember she's running against an older criminal, and always remind the Republicans of it.

I would build age into the strategy  as well, as they used Biden's age all the time, now Trump's the older guy and it uses their momentum against them somewhat.

Edited by BlueOak

Posted (edited)

16 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Stop being spineless.

No one likes the party in power.

Most people do! You have it backwards. It would be spineless for Democrats to not stay united under Harris. Party unity matters much more for winning presidential elections than does having some flashy questionable candidate out there who could turn out to be an even greater disappointment than her as candidate. Bill Clinton, for all of his talents during the 90s never even won the popular vote in either the 1992 or 1996 presidential elections.

Even those polls, for whatever they are worth show that they prefer any Democrat to be president for the next for years by a lot!

Most experts Biden has achieved the greatest domestic accomplishments to compared to any other presidents since LBJ if not since FDR!

He also saved our economy and lead it virtually a soft landing, which was supposed to be impossible according to most economists, bankers, investors, business leaders, and many on the Federal Reserve had said before!

Btw, if the fact that Democrats have kept over performing in every big election since 2022 to such an historic and extraordinary degree is not proof that most Americans want Democrats much more so than Republicans to be in charge of the country then what is?

every political scientist, historian, and even everyone of those schmuck pundits have acknowledged that Biden has presided over a far more successful build up of his party’s coalition than either Bill Clinton or Barack Obama did during their presidencies. 

Even though, I think Biden should’ve either stayed in the race or resign to let Harris be president, I will say that Democrats overall have been ravenous vengeful beasts for political power. 

Edited by Hardkill

As it was predictable, Kamala has offered herself as a candidate for the nomination.

She is not my pick, but an open convention concerns me. The nomination shouldn't get too long and it shouldn't become a bloody fight either.

Posted (edited)

3 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

Even those polls, for whatever they are worth show that they prefer any Democrat to be president for the next for years by a lot!

Then you're in luck. We got a dozen any Democrats lined up.

Edited by Leo Gura

Kamala has potential to win. It’s still anyone’s game with Biden out. 

Do most American voters even know who the VP is at any time? Publicity wise it's such a disproportionately obscure role, at least that's the impression I get as an outsider. In the 4 years of the admin I've heard her mentioned on international news only a couple times, mostly Ukraine related. I also check USA news sources occasionally, can't recall much about her there either. Same with Pence during Trump. Doesn't help both are totally uncharismatic. As such, the Dems will have to really work hard if they want to push Kamala through. No stalling, endless back and forth, arguments over trivial things, etc. as they like to do. Whether they're able to unite like that in time, who knows. Whatever happens, interesting times ahead.

Republicans should start playing this clip as much as they can. 

They've an undeniable advantage with that stage Red boldness, resorting to smear campaigns and blatant misinformation definitely helps lure in the average uninformed voter. Dems have a bit more integrity which plays against them.

Whichever way you turn, there is the face of God

Posted (edited)

If Kamala ends up being the one, Pete Buttigeg would make a good VP.

I'm calling she will pick Pete for VP.

Edited by Leo Gura