hoodrow trillson

It’s Joever

229 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, OBEler said:

The Devil speaks a lot of uncomfortable truth. He directly addressed from the beginning that Biden is not mentally sharp enough to run for president. And he was right.

Many candidates would be fearful to speak that out. Everyone was talking around this issue.

"uncomfortable truths"- lol more like fear mongering and racism disguised as truth.

And people weren't talking around that issue. Every single person in America was talking about it Bidens dementia.

2 minutes ago, Davino said:

The Devil only speaks truthfully when it serves his agenda.

How can you be so naive? 

Elections are not a fair ground, it's like the Olympics of manipulation for getting into power.

Yes I know that Trump is the king of manipulation and sometimes telling the truth is included in that too.

1 minute ago, OBEler said:

@Leo Gura

He can tell both truth and lies. I appreciate that he was on point about joe Biden. He recognized far earlier his mental decline where the media thought it was disrespectful to say that.

Only left wing media wasn't pointing this out. Fox news was all over it.

Don't give Trump brownie points, he wasn't courageous for that, it was too easy, everyone could see it. He was not speaking to some deep truth

3 minutes ago, Paradoxed said:

"uncomfortable truths"- lol more like fear mongering and racism disguised as truth.

And people weren't talking around that issue. Every single person in America was talking about it Bidens dementia.

1 minute ago, Paradoxed said:

Only left wing media wasn't pointing this out. Fox news was all over it.

Don't give Trump brownie points, he wasn't courageous for that, it was too easy, everyone could see it. He was not speaking to some deep truth

Ok I am from Germany maybe for us it was more hard to see. Also the media and our politicians didn't address it/denied it. just after the debate it were save enough to write about it because then it became too obvious.

Posted (edited)

24 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@Leo Gura

He can tell both truth and lies. I appreciate that he was on point about joe Biden. He recognized far earlier his mental decline where the media thought it was disrespectful to say that.

This is like saying Hitler spoke some truth. Okay, so what?

It's not like we didn't know Biden was old and was bad at communicating. We just had to put up with it because we had no choice. The debate was needed to draw the issue into national consensus.

Trump gets no credit for attacking Biden's age. Lol

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Paradoxed said:

Dude Biden barely even pulled it off back then. People were just done with Trump

If they were so done with Trump why is he back again so strong?

Consider that Biden made a great job in 2020 and so has done now stepping aside.

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

Sorry this is so funny I need to share about these SS women who need to look cool:

1 hour ago, OBEler said:

Ok I am from Germany maybe for us it was more hard to see.

You walked into that one..

us foreigners have a different take on it all and it’s not appreciated here. Loved the secret service video. lol. 

27 minutes ago, OBEler said:

Sorry this is so funny I need to share about these SS women who need to look cool:

😭

🥵 Hot 

If she has the slightest bit of honour left in her, she should resign. She will be more respected that way.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

To be fair to the Devil, he is mentally sharp. He's just a corrupt ignorant megalomaniac.

Does the devil ramble incoherently and at one point refer to Obama as being the current president?

Definitely not as mentally sharp as he was 4, 8 years ago. He was always an impulsive manchild but now he's just an old, borderline senile manchild.

Posted (edited)

9 minutes ago, Frylock said:

Does the devil ramble incoherently and at one point refer to Obama as being the current president?

Definitely not as mentally sharp as he was 4, 8 years ago. He was always an impulsive manchild but now he's just an old, borderline senile manchild.

I don't have that impression at all. Even if he aged a bit over the years he is still way more energetic and sharp than these politicians in my country.

Edited by OBEler

2 hours ago, Davino said:

If they were so done with Trump why is he back again so strong?

Trump had the second most votes for a presidential candidate ever, problem for him is Biden had the most.

Honestly, if a once in 100 years pandemic didn't happen during an election year, and Trump's horrible response to it and the civil unrest that followed the George Floyd murder, he would have been re-elected.

But people have terrible memories and absence makes the heart grow fonder. We saw Biden decline in mental acuity during his presidency and Trump seemed like a stronger option in comparison, and he was well aware of that. Now he's going against someone much younger and mentally sharper than he is, so let's see how he reacts.

Posted (edited)

39 minutes ago, Bobby_2021 said:

If she has the slightest bit of honour left in her, she should resign. She will be more respected that way.

The snipers on the roof had a clear shot of the assassin way before he put the ladder there and climbed it, but that sniper received maximum media coverage, he went on TV everywhere doing speeches, while we all praised him for his skills. 🤦‍♀️
I never understood why anyone resigns after making a mistake. people learn from mistakes and improve, why would anyone else do a better job.

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

@Frylock she is younger but trump is smarter and quicker than her. Just compare their speeches.

Posted (edited)

15 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@Frylock she is younger but trump is smarter and quicker than her. Just compare their speeches.

Sorry, but no. I'll take the criminal prosecutor over the felon on the smarts scale. Don't confuse charm with intelligence. 

Edited by Frylock

34 minutes ago, integral said:

The snipers on the roof had a clear shot of the assassin way before he put the ladder there and climbed it, but that sniper received maximum media coverage, he went on TV everywhere doing speeches, while we all praised him for his skills. 🤦‍♀️
I never understood why anyone resigns after making a mistake. people learn from mistakes and improve, why would anyone else do a better job.

The point is she will not learn from her mistakes.

The institutions in this country is going through a collective brain rot. If you don't take aggressive action now to correct it, it will lead to people losing faith in institutions.

Just look at the SS chicks scrambling to hold a gun lol. This is not a minor mistake. This is a collosal mistake. 

4 hours ago, OBEler said:

Trump is not smarter or quicker, he just looks like that next to Biden. He makes multiple gaffes constantly and just kind of rambles. The reason people like him is because he doesnt sound like a politician but he doesnt sound like a normal person either. Its kind of like saying I dont understand science so i relate to this guy who says scientists dont know what theyre talking about. But that doesnt mean they know what theyre talking about, theyre just good at making you feel better about your lack of knowledge and telling you what you want to hear. 

And now it’s time for a serene bedtime story to close the most important chapter of US history.

Thanks grandpa!

Posted (edited)

5 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

to close the most important chapter of US history.

Don't be so melodramatic.

WW2 was maybe a little more important.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.