It’s Joever

229 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Biden speaking from heaven!

And then this:

Edited by Yimpa

Posted (edited)

17 minutes ago, aurum said:

but saying a trump victory is ”still very likely” seems like a bad read.

Agreed. I put a Trump victory at 40% right now.

Kamala needs to PERFORM, not just paint by numbers.

The good thing is that Kamala has room to reshape this race in a big way which Biden could never do.

So it's her's to lose.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I put a Trump victory at 100%

Biden dropping out after the Vance VP nomination was such a  genius move.

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Yimpa said:

Biden dropping out after the Vance VP nomination was such a  genius move.

Demented Biden playing 4D chess while Trump plays checkers with half an ear.

:D

Edited by Leo Gura

People on social media talking about how sad it is for Joe Biden that it had to "end this way" and that it stains his legacy.

No!

If Kamala is the nominee and beats Trump, dropping out will prove to be a legendary move by Biden. This only cements his status as a great president. 

Now suddenly, Trump is looking like the old and senile one in this race. Props to Joe for being a good leader doing the right thing. Doesn't seem like Trump is so gung-ho on debating Kamala as he was the older man.

34 minutes ago, aurum said:

If 

Ah yes, the two-letter caveat.

Posted (edited)

50 minutes ago, aurum said:

If Kamala is the nominee and beats Trump, dropping out will prove to be a legendary move by Biden. This only cements his status as a great president. 

Even if Kamala loses, Biden still made the right decision and demonstrated his wisdom and selflessness. Nothing more was needed from Biden.

Edited by Leo Gura

14 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Even if Kamala loses, Biden still made the right decision and demonstrated his wisdom and selflessness. Nothing more was needed from Biden.

But it took him a month and only after a huge amount of pressure 

Posted (edited)

2 minutes ago, Raze said:

But it took him a month and only after a huge amount of pressure 

Few others would have done it.

Certainly none of these Republican cretins.

Give the guy some credit.

You don't want a guy in the presidency who would give up easily.

Edited by Leo Gura

Biden didn't need to stop running for president.

They just had to stop reminding him.

:D

4 hours ago, Frylock said:

Now suddenly, Trump is looking like the old and senile one in this race.

Trump is 78 right now, he is the oldest presidential nominee in US history. If he wins, he'll need to rule the country for 4 more years, how will his cognitive condition be in that much time?

This US elections have been so ironic and interesting to watch as an outsider :D

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

Posted (edited)

To be fair to the Devil, he is mentally sharp. He's just a corrupt ignorant megalomaniac.

Edited by Leo Gura

Posted (edited)

10 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

To be fair to the Devil, he is mentally sharp.

True, at least for now.

Biden made a severe decline even though he was sharp enough to win the elections in 2020.

Edited by Davino

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

7 minutes ago, Davino said:

True, at least for now.

Biden made a severe decline even though he was sharp enough to win the elections in 2020.

Dude he barely even pulled it off back then. People were just done with Trump

Posted (edited)

27 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

To be fair to the Devil, he is mentally sharp. He's just a corrupt ignorant megalomaniac.

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

The Devil speaks a lot of uncomfortable truth. He directly addressed from the beginning that Biden is not mentally sharp enough to run for president. And he was right.

Many candidates would be fearful to speak that out. Everyone was talking around this issue.

Edited by OBEler

Posted (edited)

5 minutes ago, OBEler said:

The Devil speaks a lot of uncomfortable truth. He directly addressed from the beginning that Biden is not mentally sharp enough to run for president. And he was right.

Many candidates would be fearful to speak that out. Everyone was talking around this issue.

Lol.

Never say Trump and truth in the same paragraph or you are going to Hell.

Edited by Leo Gura

7 minutes ago, OBEler said:

The Devil speaks a lot of uncomfortable truth. 

The Devil only speaks truthfully when it serves his agenda.

8 minutes ago, OBEler said:

How can you be so naive? 

Elections are not a fair ground, it's like the Olympics of manipulation for getting into power.

Posted (edited)

@Leo Gura

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Lol.

Never say Trump and truth in the same paragraph or you are going to Hell.

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

He can tell both truth and lies. I appreciate that he was on point about joe Biden. He recognized far earlier his mental decline where the media thought it was disrespectful to say that.

Edited by OBEler