hoodrow trillson

It’s Joever

229 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Paradoxed said:

I'm sure you know more than Biden's own advisors.

Ron Klain, a long-time adviser to Biden and former chief of staff of Biden's administration, really wanted him to stay in the race. 

These advisors, pollster, pundits, and hucksters out there who wanted Biden out are the same fools who thought that Mondale could beat Reagan in 1984, thought that Dukakis could beat HW Bush in 1988, who thought that John Kerry could beat George W Bush, who thought that Hillary Clinton could beat Trump in 2016. All of those Democratic nominees lost each of those presidential elections. It's because those advisors, pollster, pundits, and hucksters out there never understood the true key fundamentals to winning presidential elections. 

3 minutes ago, Raze said:

No it isn’t. They didn’t have debates, the candidates didn’t even get townhalls on major outlets, multiple states just cancelled the primary. Polls showed that the majority of democrats wanted him to drop out.

https://www.ipsos.com/en-us/abc-news-ipsos-july-survey

Any of the Democratic governors, Democratic US Senators, or any other Democratic leaders out there could have challenged Biden for the nomination if they wanted to. Dean Phillips and Mariam Williamson tried fair and square.

Those two can kick Trump's ass.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I'm reevaluating things in light of Biden's dropout. And I'm thinking my earlier position was somewhat foolish. I misread how strong public backlash would be to the debate.

Yes, things are more chaotic for the Dems. The repubs are sycophants and all in on trump, and their unity looks good on the surface. But that blind loyalty may come back to bite them in the ass. Trump is badly unpopular.

The dems have a chance to turn this chaos into gold. This is an opportunity, albeit one that comes with notable risk.

Hilariously, this now make Trump the oldest presidential candidate in US history.

I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/

Posted (edited)

9 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

Any of the Democratic governors, Democratic US Senators, or any other Democratic leaders out there could have challenged Biden for the nomination if they wanted to. Dean Phillips and Mariam Williamson tried fair and square.

It’s not fair and square because there were no debates and some states like Florida cancelled the primary.

Both candidates you mentioned said themselves they were blocked from a fair contest.

Had they had debates this whole thing would have been avoided and they’d have had months more to focus on campaigning against Trump by the way.

Edited by Raze

If Trump wins, then I will never forgive the Democratic leadership and those out touch wealthy elite donors for what they've done. Honestly, I am not even 100% sure right now what to do about voting in this election and I am having a very difficult time seeing the light at the end of the tunnel when we have now gotten even closer than ever before to a Trump dictatorship. 

How will any of us survive a nightmarish Trump presidency?

Posted (edited)

3 minutes ago, Raze said:

It’s not fair and square because there were no debates and some states like Florida cancelled the primary.

Both candidates you mentioned said themselves they were blocked from a fair contest.

Then you might as well have said that with Obama in 2012 when he ran for re-election practically unopposed in the 2012 Dem primaries.

Btw, why the hell has he been staying so quiet this whole time? We desperately need him to rally the real majority of Americans against Trump and MAGA. He was supposed to be our champion fighter.

Edited by Hardkill

4 hours ago, Hardkill said:

The Devil has won, Trump, Putin, and Orban, have won…

We must all brace ourselves for the looming apocalypse.

Please don't have such a defeatist attitude. Even here from Germany it's obvious that Biden would've probably lost.

The Secret of this Universe is You.

Just now, vibv said:

Please don't have such a defeatist attitude. Even here from Germany it's obvious that Biden would've probably lost.

Well, at least you don't have to worry about your country being on the brink of autocracy.

Posted (edited)

Well, it looks like Newsom has already endorsed Harris:

Gavin Newsom

@GavinNewsom

Tough. Fearless. Tenacious. With our democracy at stake and our future on the line, no one is better to prosecute the case against Donald Trump's dark vision and guide our country in a healthier direction than America’s Vice President,

@KamalaHarris

4:34 PM · Jul 21, 2024

·

Views

That was a wise decision.

Edited by Hardkill

7 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

Then you might as well have said that with Obama in 2012 when he ran for re-election practically unopposed in the 2012 Dem primaries.

Btw, why the hell has he been staying so quiet this whole time? We desperately need him to rally the real majority of Americans against Trump and MAGA. He was supposed to be our champion fighter.

If no one chose to oppose him, that is different.

Obama wisely waits until the nominee is decided before entering the campaign. 

10 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

Well, at least you don't have to worry about your country being on the brink of autocracy.

Well, I sure hope we got more resistant to it after it happened once.

The Secret of this Universe is You.

Posted (edited)

Imagine a Harris Newsom combo.  Harris as President and Newsom as VP.

Edited by hoodrow trillson

4 minutes ago, hoodrow trillson said:

Imagine a Harris Newsom combo.  Harris as President and Newsom as VP.

Newsom isn't good VP material. He is President material.

Buttigeg is perfect VP material.

13 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

Well, it looks like Newsom has already endorsed Harris:

He was one of the most sounded possible contestants, and my personal favorite one, I will say. Seems Kamala is getting many names behind her already. This is an important endorsement for her nomination.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

Newsom isn't good VP material. He is President material.

Buttigeg is perfect VP material.

Agreed.

I recommend Hulk Hogan as the new candiat. Only he can compete with Trump 

Arnold would win in a landslide.

Just now, hoodrow trillson said:

Kamala Harris / Michelle Obama :P

That's a bad idea.