hoodrow trillson

It’s Joever

229 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Then you're in luck. We got a dozen any Democrats lined up.

You really think so? Biden already endorsed Harris. You think there is going to be some big fight over who gets it?

38 minutes ago, BlessedLion said:

Sick dude 

You call me Sick, and this sort of stuff will go on and on, while the rest of the world is just struggling to survive!

What is sick is that the real attention is not on what it should be, saving this world from basic suffering issues that can be solved because we have the ability and technology to do it, we just don't have the Will or Awareness to do It! Profit and Power always Wins today, at the expense of the masses, that is what is Sick!

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

Posted (edited)

12 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Then you're in luck. We got a dozen any Democrats lined up.

No one Democratic hero the sky is going to save us. Even Newsom still has made it clear that he’s not running this time around. 

The reality is that the only possible real chance we have of winning, if we even have any real shot left, is for all of us throughout the whole country to unite together as one extremely powerful coalition that would crush Trump and MAGA like we did in 2020.

We have to make this a major referendum against Trump and his party, run on Biden and his party historic progressive accomplishments which are still perceived to be center-left, sell a bold liberal vision for the country going forward the way that Democrats in the mid 1900s did, have all of the left leaning media outlets out there destroy Trump and the GOP with their words and mobilize the solid majority of the country to support and vote for ALL Democrats up and down the ballot, have every major grassroots movement all over the country mobilize the solid majority majority of people in this to vote for all Dems up and down the ballot like never before. That’s it.

Edited by Hardkill

1 minute ago, HelluvaGuy said:

You really think so? Biden already endorsed Harris. You think there is going to be some big fight over who gets it?

It probably will be Harris, but a week ago we thought for sure it would be Biden. Things can change fast.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 minutes ago, HelluvaGuy said:

Obama hasn’t endorsed her, they’re going to the convention

Posted (edited)

40 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I'm all for an open convention.

We can do better than Kamala and the people didn't pick her.

All the media would be good for us.

I agree, but the time for that was 3 or 6 or 12 months ago.

At this late stage in the game it's a logistical impossibility

As AOC correctly pointed out, people think that this election is in November - when in actuality, the first ballots need to finalized by September.

Additionally, changing candidates from Harris to anyone else would make it extremely likely that the election would be decided by the MAGA Supreme Court, since Republicans have been readying a bevy of 'lawfare' for this possibility.

Edited by DocWatts

I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/

45 minutes ago, integral said:

No one knows who Kamala is… how can someone win when there’s been zero media coverage.

She is VP… everyone knows who she is. That’s her problem, everyone already has a opinion on her, many on the wrong foot.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

If Kamala ends up being the one, Pete Buttigeg would make a good VP.

I agree, the man has a valid beak. He handles it pretty well when confronted in hostile territories like Fox News or similars, gives good responses, and counterattacks where hurts them.

He has also been a man in Biden's boat, so that implies continuity, but also renovation, which was needed.

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I'm calling she will pick Pete for VP.

PETE, PETE, PETE!

8 minutes ago, Raze said:

She is VP… everyone knows who she is. That’s her problem, everyone already has an opinion on her, many on the wrong foot.

Yeah, but hopefully many more voters will hate Trump more than her.

7 minutes ago, LambdaDelta said:

Do most American voters even know who the VP is at any time? Publicity wise it's such a disproportionately obscure role, at least that's the impression I get as an outsider. In the 4 years of the admin I've heard her mentioned on international news only a couple times, mostly Ukraine related. I also check USA news sources occasionally, can't recall much about her there either. Same with Pence during Trump. Doesn't help both are totally uncharismatic. As such, the Dems will have to really work hard if they want to push Kamala through. No stalling, endless back and forth, arguments over trivial things, etc. as they like to do. Whether they're able to unite like that in time, who knows. Whatever happens, interesting times ahead.

Republicans should start playing this clip as much as they can. 

They've an undeniable advantage with that stage Red boldness, resorting to smear campaigns and blatant misinformation definitely helps lure in the average uninformed voter. Dems have a bit more integrity which plays against them.

It's not uncommon to occasionally be unsure of what city you're in when you travel as much as she does. It's good that she had the presence of mind to double-check before making a mistake.

Trump has actually made the error at a rally. However, if Trump mistakenly calls Cleveland "Colorado," the city of Cleveland's new name becomes Colorado.

Posted (edited)

Just looking at her pics now and there is so much light and energy in them. 

Edited by Merkabah Star

Kamala has an advantage over Biden in that she can usually speak normally, and she may be less associated with Gaza

but, her major disadvantage is it will be way easier to associate her with wokeness. They tried to do this with Biden but it never caught it. It’ll be more effective with Kamala.

Posted (edited)

Kamala needs to come up with a policy vision. She has none at this point. What does she plan to do?

Edited by Leo Gura

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

Kamala needs to come up with a policy vision. She has none at this point. What does she plan to do?

The exact same as what Biden would do or any other potential democrat nominee would do

Posted (edited)

3 minutes ago, Raze said:

The exact same as what Biden would do or any other potential democrat nominee would do

Dems have no vision. It's just a bunch of group-think.

Edited by Leo Gura

Posted (edited)

Wow. What a turn of events.

Credit to everyone who predicted this would happen. I was not in favor of replacing Biden after the initial debate, but here we are.

Edited by aurum

8 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Dems have no vision. It's just a bunch of group-think.

The problem is they’d lose donors who are against many popular proposals

2 hours ago, Ishanga said:

I predict this Thread will get 10,432 posts, You guys here luv this Drama BullShit that means nothing in a week or two, doesn't matter who gets in, the system is severely broken and You guys post thousands of posts about nothing! Feel sorry for Yeah all!!!!

False.

This isn't a giant douche vs turd sandwhich. Its stage orange power hungry but still moral vs stage red power hungry and morally bankrupt 

21 minutes ago, aurum said:

Wow. What a turn of events.

Credit to everyone who predicted this would happen. I was certainly skeptical about replacing Biden after the initial debate, but here we are.

When the left media turned on him after the debate it was clear he was out.