hoodrow trillson

It’s Joever

229 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Biden is officially out of the presidential race.

The plot thickens!

IMG_4877.png

Edited by Leo Gura

A great leader knows when to step down!

6 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

A great leader knows when to step down!

This is true!  

I think Kamala is up.  She might be a monster in this race, she’s no Hillary Clinton!

I think they have a chance with victory with Kamala, unlike with Biden who was going to get crushed.

But I think if they nominated popular governors from swing states they’d easily beat Trump.

If Trump loses I don’t know whats going to happen. His base is going to flip out, Trump might try to run again in 2028 maybe even as an independent and collapse the Republican Party. At the same time most of the establishment media which props up democrats has been cratering under Biden and will probably be even worse off after 4 more years of a democratic Admin (when trumps in office they actually got a big boost), this combined with democrats not really resolving core issues for one or two more administrations could set the stage for a major red wave in the future.

Posted (edited)

Biden has endorsed Vice President Kamala Harris to replace him atop the Democratic ticket.

Folks, we may have our first female US president. 

This second debate is gonna be HOT!!

Forget the border… Someone fix the damn thermostat! 

Edited by Yimpa

Trump accepting the early debate will go down as the biggest mistake in political campaigning history. If he just waited to do the regularly scheduled debate in September, Biden would have collapsed but it would be too late for him to drop out, and Trump would have possibly landslided the country.

I am very heart broken about this! 

The media, the donors, and many of those centrist/establishment Dems who forced him out are to be blamed for this!

Poor Joe Biden! 

I wish he had at least resigned the presidency in order to keep the incumbency advantage for the Democrats.

I really fear that there is no chaotic open convention. Then Harris and the Democrats will lose to Trump!

Just now, Raze said:

Trump accepting the early debate will go down as the biggest mistake in political campaigning history. If he just waited to do the regularly scheduled debate in September, Biden would have collapsed but it would be too late for him to drop out, and Trump would have possibly landslided the country.

No, Trump now has a better shot of winning, because the Democrats gave up the incumbency advantage.

Posted (edited)

3 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

No, Trump now has a better shot of winning, because the Democrats gave up the incumbency advantage.

Biden and his advisors have more experience than you. Their choice is more accurate.

Edited by Raze

Biden has lost his keys! 

1 minute ago, Raze said:

Biden and his advisors have more experience than you. Their choice is more accurate.

Many of those same type of advisors caused the Democrats to lose to Trump and his party in 2016.

This is a horrendous disaster! 

Personally, I think Kamala running as President has the same “throwing a monkey wrench into the system” effect as Trump running for President in 2016 and him ending up winning IMHO

Also, Trump should be worried Kamala has insane internet memeable potential as he does.

Crazy times we’re living in you guys!

Posted (edited)

2 minutes ago, hoodrow trillson said:

Personally, I think Kamala running as President has the same “throwing a monkey wrench into the system” effect as Trump running for President in 2016 and him ending up winning IMHO

Also, Trump should be worried Kamala has insane internet memeable potential as he does.

Crazy times we’re living in you guys!

I hope so.....😭 

I am very terrified about this being a Hillary Clinton 2.0 situation.

I also am very concerned about the potential lawsuits that the Republicans are now threatening to do over this.

Edited by Hardkill

1 minute ago, hoodrow trillson said:

It doesn’t. She’s a career politician and was Vice President.

7 minutes ago, Raze said:

Biden live was a joke. Almost every candidate would be better. They chose a woman which is smart because all the feminists in US will vote to her now

1 minute ago, Raze said:

It doesn’t. She’s a career politician and was Vice President.

Then again, most Americans don't want Trump.

I feel sorry for Biden, I think he was only really staying in because of the lack of options, he's got that not quite with it grandpa vibe, I think.his intentions were good anyway. 

Kamala I'm not 100% sure on, she has that kind of fake politician vibe and I think she will remind people of Hilary. Saying that at least someone under 70 is running. Are there any other contenders for the nomination?

Does anyone know who is going to be the Democratic nominee? Is Kamala Harris going to automatically take the position as nominee, or is there going to be another open primary?

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن ليو رسول الله

Posted (edited)

11 minutes ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

Does anyone know who is going to be the Democratic nominee? Is Kamala Harris going to automatically take the position as nominee, or is there going to be another open primary?

Kamala pretty much has to become the nominee, since she's the only one who's legally entitled to the hundreds of millions of dollars that have been raised for the Biden campaign.

Moreover, holding a primary at this late stage in the game all but guaranties a bevy of lawsuits from the Republican Party, where there's a good possibility that the election gets decided by the MAGA Supreme Court.

Also, as AOC pointed out, people think this election is November - when in actuality, it's in September, since that's when the first mail in ballots need to be finalized.

If someone has information that I don't I would be open to changing my opinion, but beyond it being a terrible move strategically, it would be pretty much logistically impossible to hold an open primary at this late stage.

Edited by DocWatts

I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/