Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Butters

Are very successful entrepreneurs anti social?

5 posts in this topic

Little addition to Leo's video "27 qualities of all successful people". One of the qualities is they don't play by the rules. But I think we can add to that they're kind of anti-social and don't care to fit in. 

So I wonder are all very successful entrepreneurs anti social? Or can you somehow find a balance between ruthlessnes and kind, social behavior? And how do you find that balance? 

Posted (edited)

The opposite. Successful CEOs are usually very social because you have to be to manage 1000s of people.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Posted (edited)

13 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The opposite. Successful CEOs are usually very social because you have to be to manage 1000s of people.

Ok but what about Epstein island and similar high-level sex scandals? How can that occur if those people didn't have some sort of anti-social behavior disorder? 

Edited by Butters

Posted (edited)

33 minutes ago, Butters said:

Ok but what about Epstein island and similar high-level sex scandals? How can that occur if those people didn't have some sort of anti-social behavior disorder? 

That is unrelated.

Powerful social people love sex and power over others.

If by anti-social you mean they are willing to break laws, of course are.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Posted (edited)

On 7/21/2024 at 7:49 PM, Butters said:

Little addition to Leo's video "27 qualities of all successful people". One of the qualities is they don't play by the rules. But I think we can add to that they're kind of anti-social and don't care to fit in. 

So I wonder are all very successful entrepreneurs anti social? Or can you somehow find a balance between ruthlessnes and kind, social behavior? And how do you find that balance? 

I think you wanted to mean sociopaths/psychopats? That can be true. You need a dose of disconnection from emotions, empathy, and compassion in order to create such crap as Coca-Cola or McDonald's. Imagine a mature, wel-calibrated feminine woman creating such company and compete with others on cutting costs at the expense of customer's health. Not going to happen.

Edited by Alexop