Javfly33

Is Prana the same as Air/Oxygen?

83 posts in this topic

It’s obvious to me after listening to Leo’s 3 part series on the myth of science that science has many epistemic limitatations. It’s obvious now that 99% of people are programmed with this scientific model of understanding. It’s also clear the science in many cases is useful and powerful. 

But, Qigong and the experience I have and that of millions of people around the world don’t fit well into science. Though, you could pull from many fields like polyvagal science, sports science, breath science, fascia science, mindfulness, various somatic fields etc, 

Qi, is a very useful tool. Try doing breathing techniques, self acupressure and Qigong. 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Posted (edited)

@What Am I I generally focus on teaching Qigong and not debating the theory of Qi with others. That being said my ability to explain it will be important. I am always growing and learning. 

However, being a Qigong teacher simply comes with the burden that people will think you are a fool. 

Generally, the conversation though is complicated both ways as the scientist doesn’t really know what science is and for me, I am ever deepening my understanding. 

I feel pretty good about this conversation. But, very hungry to deepen my understanding of this whole area. Not an easy task.

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

We all breathe the same air but respond differently to it.