Javfly33

Is Prana the same as Air/Oxygen?

83 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

20 minutes ago, Ishanga said:

The Adam guy I have heard of him, he's an "Internal" Martial Artist I think, does stuff like Tai Chi, Bakua, Hsing I, Chinese Internal arts that focus more on so called Chi, but in reality it is very specific Body Structure and Mechanics, its not rocket science but its very sophisticated methods of utilizing Your Body better so that you can get power from 1" away or even when touching Your opponent, you don't need space to make power happen, its already loaded in Your body via the Structure/Mechanics, like a loaded spring ready to pop, this has nothing to do with mysterious Chi flowing and one becoming a Jedi Knight lol..

Ah gotcha, with your knowledge in martial arts, you'd probably be a much better judge as to whether this particular guy is BS. I know a lot of imposters move around martial arts circles where energy manipulation is concerned.

I'm talking about stuff more in line with the true mystical. Like I mentioned in my first post, it really does directly involve a mysterious type of energy inherent to all things. A straight up transcendent energy sourced from the infinite supply of Brahman itself, and tapped more and more so as you approach the non-dual God-level state, ultimately leading to the transformational event of kundalini. It most certainly does exist, even if it seems a little weird seeing it stated so plainly and with conviction. With everything you've mentioned regarding your experience in martial arts, I'm absolutely sure you've seen little hints of its existence at the very least.

Edited by What Am I

Posted (edited)

The heart breathes. The heart is a magnet, it creates structure by funneling it into the cetner; it gives and recieves.

The purpose of breathing (and the heart) is to sort information in the chaos of the air back into useful energy; self-organization or negentropy.

The air is ordered; it may look randomly distributed but this is an illusion. The body knows there is order in chaos and restructures the air back into Intelligent Energy which integrates the whole back into each part of the body; allowing each part of the self to create each part of the self.

Edited by tuku747

Brains Do Not Exist 

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Ishanga said:

if Chi is bioelectric then the shock would mess up his nervous system

He is capable of damaging people's bodies through this projection of energy and it has happened a few times by accident. The people in the video are very well trained for years to withstand that chi into their bodies without being damaged. 

1 hour ago, Ishanga said:

and I think one would have to be very dedicated and specific about their Sadhana to use prana/chi like this, don't think this guy has done it lol...

Sigh... Why make assumptions when you can do proper research instead...  He meditates and trains like 10h a day. The most torturous sadhana anyone could ever imagine. People who go into his training camps usually vomit on the first day because they can't handle the intensity of training. That guy is a Beast. 

Edited by Salvijus

You cannot love what you need.

Prana is life-energy, and is not the same as air, oxygen.

Deep breathing in fresh air at early morning is a means to gain good prana levels and ward off diseases as per a spiritual teacher.

Fresh air is a source of prana, but so is barefoot walking on soil ( soil prana) , exposing the body to sunlight (solar prana), dipping in streams, lakes and seas ( water prana), exposing body to wind (wind prana). 

Fresh vegetarian food, meditation, silence, fasting, loving nature, are considered to be sources of prana and there is no breathing emphasis involved here.

Reiki and pranic healing are systems that involve increasing personal prana and transferring it to others for healing purposes.

Self-awareness is yoga. - Nisargadatta

Awareness is the great non-conceptual perfection. - Dzogchen

Evil is an extreme manifestation of human unconsciousness. - Eckhart Tole

On 7/21/2024 at 4:59 PM, Javfly33 said:

Oh, seeing my name I feel honored, sorry to be late to the party, had to integrate after my last insanity trip :D

On 7/21/2024 at 7:33 PM, tuku747 said:

I remember swimming underwater in a pool when I was a kid. I had just found these real neat swimming goggles that let you see so clearly underwater. The pool had lights too so the underside of the pool was gorgeous, you could see light streaming in from the surface of the pool in this shattering glimmer of a way that captured my attention so fully that I basically forgot to come up for air to breathe when I usually would. In that moment, I felt reality change. Everything became lighter, bouncier, more colorful, like a mystical wonderland. I even remember gasping for air underwater. But something saved me that day.

When I was around five, I fell asleep while on an air mattress drifting away from shore, at some point I fell of and awakened under water, I was standing on the ground and saw rays of light and algae, the environment so clearly! I could breathe underwater and it also felt as you describe "lighter, bouncier, more colorful, like a mystical wonderland", it was amazing and beautiful and I was starting to head to the shore just slowly walking underwater, next thing I know my father noticed and pulled me out, I coughed up some water and remembered the experience, so then I tried to repeat it but it didn't work after this.

On 7/21/2024 at 6:14 PM, Salvijus said:

Gohan-Beast-Form.jpg

KA-ME-HA-ME-HAAAAAAAAAA!

On 7/21/2024 at 9:00 PM, What Am I said:

Things get wackier the more you get into it. This same electromagnetism comprising prana can no doubt be harnessed in the technology of a sufficiently advanced people. Different variations of prana can produce different effects. An example would be the anti-gravity characteristics displayed by UFOs. This of course has very interesting implications if you consider what it means humans themselves are capable of.

There are so many interconnected energy life forces and related processes at this point: Kundalini, Prahna, Ki/Chi/Qi, Akash, Mana, Will, Spirit, Light, Magic, as well as Frequency of Consciousness, Level of Awareness, Extent of Control, Emptiness of Ego, Determination of Will, Spiral Evolution, Fractal Complexification, Singularity Synchronization, Self-Transcendence, or simply FLOW. And the way I see it, they all refer to the same phenomenon through sometimes different, sometimes similar, sometimes same dimensions of actuality.

On 7/21/2024 at 5:42 PM, Davino said:

Breathing can also stop altogether in some states, you continue to exist just fine, when it's necessary breathing comes back on it's own accord. So don't force yourself back to breath, it's a common newbie error, if breathing is leaving you, let it go and when it comes back, even if it's an hour after, you lovingly welcome it back.

Sadhguru said much about this and I myself practiced for about two hours of max 3 breaths a minute, it massively tuned my mind into peace. It's also said that the more still you are, the more you embody Shiva and tap into the source of infinite intelligence which lies at 0, and my psychedelic trips often automatically slowed sown my heart even though I rarely took advantage of it as my hyperbrain took each chance to accelerate itself to expand and navigate all the states, which made it so I didn't go as deep as I could have into a single one.

On 7/21/2024 at 5:50 PM, MarioGabrielJ said:

The mind is also connected to these senses and brings in the life energy of words, emotions and thoughts, which includes that through human contact at a mental level. The breath also energizes the senses and mind and promotes digestion. We also take in life energy from the skin and the sense of touch that covers the entire body. The breath is only one part of this, though central in its function.

Breath as a medium to move and transport energy in the body, one would assume the complexity of the body would need some forces to know how to change and morph and take care of its biological and physiological aspects to exist in the material world and interact with it. I had a very weird experience in my last trip however, when I broke reality and stopped time and became indestructible, but also it seemed like I could move objects, yet nothing was changing, yet I was moving, it was weird and I think I deluded myself much but it's still an interesting experience. It goes into the territory of how bodies would work if we kept them as a medium outside the material realm in out of body energy form experiences.

On 7/21/2024 at 6:08 PM, Ishanga said:

I would say Prana is manifested Life, but its very subtle, not as Gross as Blood for example or O2, and its not just O2, it can be many things like the food we eat which comes from the Earth, Earth has prana in it and we can absorb it that way as long as it is quality Food coming from Quality Earth or Soil..Sunlight and other forms of Light are Prana too I would say, some Yogi's do not eat at all, and they breath very few times a min, maybe once if that, they can still go on...

Its not Love, its a grand form of the Intelligence that allows everything that is in Manifested form to exist, this intelligence is within everything we see and ourselves, some call this Nature,,

Now this makes one wonder, what isn't prahna? Is everything prahna, just in different distributions? Is the energy holding the rock together from crumbling prahna? Or is it just "living" energy like the one that transforms one type of matter/object into a lifeform or another form? How does it fit into the five elements: Earth, Water, Fire, Air, Akash? Is it the Akash moving the other four energies or do they have intelligence on their own? Is Akash the same as Chitta? Sadhguru describes them very similarly. How does it all link to consciousness and conscious manipulation of the elements, their proportions and properties?

On 7/21/2024 at 10:22 PM, Salvijus said:

You're too attached to your understanding of reality that chi doesn't exist or that it can't manifest the way it did in the demo. Otherwise you'd be much more neutral and open minded about it with a curiousity to investigate into the possiblity of it being true. 

Do "psychic fields" or belief systems affect what can be true or tune people in and out of realities or is it just ignorance of disbelieving something even if it appears the same to you as anyone and you just keep consciously ignoring it? Or can it be that the ego overrides reality not to perceive what it doesn't believe in?

On 7/21/2024 at 10:31 PM, tuku747 said:

The heart breathes. The heart is a magnet, it creates structure by funneling it into the cetner; it gives and recieves.

The purpose of breathing (and the heart) is to sort information in the chaos of the air back into useful energy; self-organization or negentropy.

The air is ordered; it may look randomly distributed but this is an illusion. The body knows there is order in chaos and restructures the air back into Intelligent Energy which integrates the whole back into each part of the body; allowing each part of the self to create each part of the self.

Ah, the Torus Field! aka. Homeostasis/Life Energy/Intelligence/Spirit to maintain a form of entity.

On 7/21/2024 at 4:59 PM, Javfly33 said:

Is Prana the "Mystical" name for what we call in western society just the "Air"  we Breath?

Or is Prana the Discovery that air is Life itself? Infinity itself?

If Prana is Life Energy, and Energy or Life is Love or Infinite non duality, then, are we inhaling actually "Love"?

@Javfly33 Back to my take on the main topic, in my psychedelic experience life energy is something you will through consciousness and you can use mediums as movement or breathing or meditation or focus or discomfort to raise energies. The way I see prahna specifically, is a technology related to breath/air, that raises life force through controlled disciplined breath techniques and vitalizes the body and mind in the process. And that process of raising energies of course affects all other systems as well and consciousness, understanding, intelligence, love as a result of increased consciousness which results from surrender, control, discipline and focus.

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

Posted (edited)

32 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

Do belief systems affect what can be true

I don't think so. I would say no. 

32 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

Or can it be that the ego overrides reality not to perceive what it doesn't believe in?

That does happen often.

Belief structure is the basis for ego. Anything that threatens the structure threatens the ego aswell. If a person is not open enough, it happens they will try to deny a new paradigm to protect their sense of reality that gives them comfort. 

There are many layers of bs that goes on there. 

Edited by Salvijus

8 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

I don't think so. I would say no. That does happen often. Belief structure is the basis for ego. Anything that threatens the structure threatens the ego aswell. If a person is not open enough, it happens they will try to deny a new paradigm to protect their sense of reality that gives them comfort. There are many layers of bs that goes on there. 

I wonder how you reconsile this with imagination and consciousness/reality manipulation. There is the idea that everything is imaginary and on higher levels of consciousness we can affect the mechanics that materialize our experience/universe. There's also the idea that our form/ego determines what is and isn't possible and keeps us in this specific experience.

But since you say "I don't think so. I would say no.", this kind of implies that anything goes, yet paranormal activity isn't taking over the world visibly yet, more so through media, but not openly and directly. Of course you might reject that paradigm altogether or say that our forms and this reality specifically exists in a set of boundaries and rules that make it impossible, granted the form of ourselves and reality.

For example, on some of my trips I considered channeling or telepathy but found that if I could make it real, it would open a pandora's box of chaos and responsibility and yet I do not know if it is even possible, though in some shape it is already inevitable and I can clearly conceive of the idea.

All my trips and synchronicities tuned me between new unexperienced aspects of reality, that became retroactively normalized, it's quite interesting. Quite a discussion to be explored.

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Keryo Koffa said:

I wonder how you reconsile this with imagination and consciousness/reality manipulation. There is the idea that everything is imaginary and on higher levels of consciousness we can affect the mechanics that materialize our experience/universe. There's also the idea that our form/ego determines what is and isn't possible and keeps us in this specific experience.

Don't have the energy to talk about that right now. Maybe some other time. 

1 hour ago, Keryo Koffa said:

yet paranormal activity isn't taking over the world visibly yet, more so through media, but not openly and directly

I feel like the paranormal activity is increasing drastically and more publicly. It's just a question if people have eyes to see. 

I was thinking of making "undeniable evidence for paranormal mega thread" because there's so much of it on the internet. 

Few examples below. 

Edited by Salvijus

Posted (edited)

Infinite love is unconditional.

Whenever you are saying: Is love this? 

The answer is yes.
Realisation of this is all.

I say all because to give it a descriptor or condition wouldn't help. I could say journey, path, process but all of those would be conditional. You are already love, you are all of this. Realisation is the best word I have for it.

Edited by BlueOak

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, BlueOak said:

Infinite love is unconditional.

Whenever you are saying: Is love this? 

The answer is yes.
Realisation of this is all.

I say all because to give it a descriptor or condition wouldn't help. I could say journey, path, process but all of those would be conditional. You are already love, you are all of this. Realisation is the best word I have for it.

@BlueOak 

Went back to local town for a week and today I past a day with my family and then with an old friend of school, and I felt all of them are suffering so much all the time

Life withouth unity and harmony to what reality is is guaranteed hell, constant tension, anxiety, no one wants to accept that, but is the truth.

But I think the most heartbreaking thing is that it lets me see how incredibly selfish I am, I am completely focus on my life as a self and is the most stupid fucking thing ever.

The Love is right here right now, they are reality, If I just surrender I hold them in my Love.

Is heartbreaking me, seeing all this people, and they are inside myself, If I just open myself to the love I am in perfect unity and at the same time ego is trascended. Is perfect. 

is heartbreaking to see them suffering, the love is absolutely terryfying and fantastic

Edited by Javfly33

Posted (edited)

5 hours ago, Keryo Koffa said:

There are so many interconnected energy life forces and related processes at this point: Kundalini, Prahna, Ki/Chi/Qi, Akash, Mana, Will, Spirit, Light, Magic, as well as Frequency of Consciousness, Level of Awareness, Extent of Control, Emptiness of Ego, Determination of Will, Spiral Evolution, Fractal Complexification, Singularity Synchronization, Self-Transcendence, or simply FLOW. And the way I see it, they all refer to the same phenomenon through sometimes different, sometimes similar, sometimes same dimensions of actuality.

Yes, 100%. It's not coincidence that all the wisdom traditions describe a universal vital energy. And if you've got enough specialized skill, and especially if you combine that skill with a psychedelic like 5meo, it becomes glaringly obvious that this is not merely the stuff of legend, but it is in fact reality.

Edited by What Am I

Posted (edited)

Prana is closely related to breath. But, it’s essentially your life force energy or Qi. The breath is simply the most direct form of how we get that energy. 

I don’t know if people know this but I am a Qigong teacher. 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

2 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

Qigong links you to your breath

;)

29 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

Prana is closely related to breath. But, it’s essentially your life force energy or Qi. The breath is simply the most direct form of how we get that energy. 

Very cool indeed. Do you feel comfortable saying your most "far out" experience where qi is concerned?

Posted (edited)

@What Am I hmmm, I think Qi is actually rather practical once you start working with it. It’s cool as you build your Qi in the lower tan tian and start to “play” with it. Developing the awareness and sensitivity to your life force energy requires practice. 

Simply developing the awareness of the Qi as a real thing is very exciting and profound. Feeling it in your hands, belly, and throughout the body. Being able to reduce stress and cultive peace and harmony through the practice is amazing. It’s changed and matured me in profound ways. 

Qigong is a very profound and relaxing, calming and balancing practice. Cultivation of wisdom, peace and balance. Qigong is a powerful practice for cultivating calm cool energy and feeling good in your mind and body. 

The coolest thing is developing a relationship and understanding of your Qi as you work through the practices and make it a regular part of your lifestyle. I’ve had students share they loved discovering how to play with their Qi ball, reducing aches and pains, finding peace and joy etc 

I’ve had very unitive and ecstatic practices as well. 

I am not doing it justice while I write this haha 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

1 hour ago, Thought Art said:

But, it’s essentially your life force energy or Qi.

But what is that?

Can we measure its existence like we can with physical forces (electromagnetism, nuclear force etc)? Does it have a particle or unit? And if not, then how is it that you can interact with it? And how are we to determine which models around the use of Qi are the correct ones?

Posted (edited)

When you master the art of breathing wretched air, then you shalt pass…

Edited by Yimpa

@Thought Art that's truly awesome. Just being aware of qi as a thing that exists in objective reality puts someone way ahead. Practicing and getting a feel for it would take things to a whole other level. I've found that the act of feeling it alone has positive benefits, as feeling it automatically seems to put you in alignment with it.

Have you ever heard of Wong Kiew Kit? I've really enjoyed his books about qigong. Even though he's a qigong master, he gets into other topics relating to energy not usually discussed in a qigong context, such as kundalini. His info on Zen is also great.

2 minutes ago, aurum said:

But what is that?

Can we measure its existence like we can with physical forces (electromagnetism, nuclear force etc)? Does it have a particle or unit? And if not, then how is it that you can interact with it? And how are we to determine which models around the use of Qi are the correct ones?

Are you familiar with how that interaction would work in theory? Chakras, nadis, the subtle energetic organs of perception?

Posted (edited)

18 minutes ago, What Am I said:

Are you familiar with how that interaction would work in theory? Chakras, nadis, the subtle energetic organs of perception?

Yes I've studied all those models. But I've not gotten satisfying answers to my questions.

Some people claim Qi is a physical phenomena we can observe and measure, such as Biofield researchers like Dr. Beverly Rubik or Dr Konstantin Korotkov. There are also countless people who claim they can physically observe Qi with their eyes, such as Teal Swan or Barbara Brendan. 

Others don't want to put Qi into a scientific box at all and don't seem interested in asking questions about it.

Others think we can model its effects, like with the Chakras or in TCM. But they still fundamentally view it as something not-of-this-world.

Edited by aurum