Davino

Increase your chances of getting laid in a night club

89 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

Testosterone don't really cause aggression. 

Yes it certainly does.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 hours ago, Butters said:

This is such bro science. 

I have been vegetarian for a long time and empirically I can say it does make me less aggressive.

Posted (edited)

40 minutes ago, Applegarden8 said:

I have been vegetarian for a long time and empirically I can say it does make me less aggressive.

Hmm, I've sort of stopped eating meat automatically but I don't notice any difference. I do eat lots of full-fat greek yogurt and eggs though. 

Edited by Butters

3 hours ago, Davino said:

Are you happy in your current condition?

Or would you like to go out with friends this Friday for example and chat about life and how everyone is doing 

I don't know.

I feel like I have no time and energy to do any of this.

@Something Funny I regret looking to give you any information 🤦‍♂️

There is nothing safe with playing it safe.

4 hours ago, Something Funny said:

I don't know.

Dig deeper, not knowing in this situation is usually a layer of protection in one's psyche not to look deeper. It's a layer that can be penetrated deeper if you focus your attention on your question and it will breakthrough to your real needs or to another layer, in which case we'll work through it together.

What type of social life would I love to have if I could get it by snapping my fingers?

4 hours ago, Something Funny said:

I feel like I have no time and energy to do any of this.

That sounds like depression talking

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

1 minute ago, Davino said:

Dig deeper, not knowing in this situation is usually a layer of protection in one's psyche not to look deeper. It's a layer that can be penetrated deeper if you focus your attention on your question and it will breakthrough to your real needs or to another layer, in which case we'll work through it together.

What type of social life would I love to have if I could get it by snapping my fingers?

I would love to have some nice friends in theory, but in practice, I am not sure if I am at the right stage in life to worry about having friends.

I work a stupid job which I don't like and which doesn't even pay much. And I think it is more important to get this sorted out first. I think that if I enjoyed my work, and also had enough money to spare, I would have a space in my mind to just go out and have fun.

5 minutes ago, Davino said:

That sounds like depression talking

Sure, some part of it is depression and stuff.

@Davino also, in most cases, when I have some free time, I want to spend it by myself. So idk.