Davino

Increase your chances of getting laid in a night club

89 posts in this topic

@NoSelfSelf 

2 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

But so you know all your meditation will crumble when attractive women passes by so you still gonna be weakling if you dont have game.

3 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

Game is not about women

Those two statements contradict each other.

Clearly you are afraid of "crumbling" and feeling like a weakling, which is why you feel like you need game.

So lets put all this "game flr a higher purpose" stuff aside.

5 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

it.But so you know all your meditation will crumble when attractive women passes by so you still gonna be weakling if you dont have game.

No, I will just admit to myself that I am attracted to her, and that yes, it is about her, and approach her like a normal person. Without all that grand personal development lore behind my actions.

And I will use some ACTUAL self-love to notice that yes, it's scary, and that it's okay, and there is nothing wrong with me feeling this way. Instead of calling myself a weakling.

2 minutes ago, Something Funny said:

@NoSelfSelf 

Those two statements contradict each other.

Clearly you are afraid of "crumbling" and feeling like a weakling, which is why you feel like you need game.

So lets put all this "game flr a higher purpose" stuff aside.

No, I will just admit to myself that I am attracted to her, and that yes, it is about her, and approach her like a normal person. Without all that grand personal development lore behind my actions.

And I will use some ACTUAL self-love to notice that yes, it's scary, and that it's okay, and there is nothing wrong with me feeling this way. Instead of calling myself a weakling.

This is your game so game cant fly out of window.But you put women in it which make it a weak game.

There is nothing safe with playing it safe.

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

The simplest most impactful trick I have discovered to become a billionaire is to be a millionaire.

Hahahahaha

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Something Funny said:

But it's easier to find friends, no? Isn't it a good stepping stone that makes the whole process simpler and less threatening?

Exactly, you got it.

First millionaire and then billionaire.

Edited by Davino

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

2 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Something Funny That's not whats the thread is about, he is using "friends" he is attracted to to get other women so they think hes something special.

Different is if they are actually his friends and they went out to have a good time without hitting on other women.

How can you be so twisted?

Can't you hit two birds with the same stone? Go out with your real friends and arrange that group so you increase your chances of getting laid?

Like your usual wing and three female friends, go out and have fun. End of the story, don't create problems where there are none. Simple straight away methodology that will give you results. I hope someone tries it and experience that you have a better time and get laid more.

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

2 hours ago, Lila9 said:

Lol. I usually assume that men surrounded by many women with whom they have platonic relationships are gay. And this is usually the case.

Yes, that can happen. So beware if you use this technique to radiate masculinity and big dick vibes.

In my case this assumption was not possible, as I was obviously making out with my girlfriend in the club and having lots of fun. Which created even more abundance.

Posted (edited)

@Davino You are twisted in a way you go about doing it that's all,you can win have fun etc. But for me its ultimately losing.

Its like shooting a drug to feel happy.There is nothing wrong per se but if we are not self development forum. I prioritize my mind over extarnal validation and temporary fun.Your mind how it works in one thing works in everything.

Why not be mind developed so extarnal things are easy to get, just because your mind is on higher level than the thing you looking to get.

Edited by NoSelfSelf

2 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

Being a man is a skillset and mindsets combined so in practice is you marketing yourself to why she should sleep with you,so how much you can engage her emotions,how much she is getting "drunk" off of your words and she is realizing you are not just a regular guy that is thinking:how can i get her in bed.But you are geniuenly connecting and displaying yourself the best version of you, so the more you are developed you will display yourself that will have bigger impact inside of her,so if your aim is to get laid you are not hitting anything.By you being self focused(a man) you are developing yourself on so many levels that she is like i must sleep with this guy because when im around him its like im having the best time similar when she wears the dress that makes her feel sexy.

If you are like that you don't need this post. But how many man are born like that? Very few, it's a thing that is built up. So are all men condemned to not get laid during that building up? Just go macho to the hardest path of value giving, mature character and iron testing.

You are giving advice for the advanced and I'm giving advice to beginners and intermediates. This distinction is crucial. A virgin nineteen year old nerd reads your post and gets just a good abstract idea that can't get to put into work but if he reads my post and goes out with her female friends of school that he feels comfortable maybe he has luck and can get a good girl. Moreover, even advanced individuals will still get benefited as what I'm talking about is grounded both in principles of feminine psychology and direct experience.

@Davino Its a choice of how you look at things and yourself.Game is not a cult where you go tell people what they should be doing and being ,when one is brainwashed enough it will hurt him to grow.So you setting up a "begginer" for external success and lifetime of internal failure.

2 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Why not. Either way is fine, but alone is not a downfall.

Bullshit. It's hundreds of times harder to hit alone than it is to hit with your group of friends in a club.

If you don't know this is because you are disconnected from the male reality or just inexperienced.

I'm not making this shit up, I've tested all what I'm talking. I've gone out alone, with male friends, with female friends and in different gender proportions. The sweet spot is group of friends with more than half women and bring your buddy with you. Test it yourself, maybe in your country and geography is different but in Europe this has been my results over and over again. I invite you to prove me wrong if you say this is bullshit. Find the truth, that's what matters in the end.

1 minute ago, NoSelfSelf said:

Game is not a cult where you go tell people what they should be doing and being.

Flirting has precise mechanics and principles. So yes, literally some skills will get you laid and other behaviours will never ever get you laid. 

3 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

So you setting up a "beginner" for external success and lifetime of internal failure.

No, I'm doing the proper natural thing. You in fact are giving him external failure while limiting the possibility of internal success plus deep frustration in the process.

Posted (edited)

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

The simplest most impactful trick I have discovered to become a billionaire is to be a millionaire.

I second this. 

If you're capable of having girl friends. Having girlfriend is not very different. 

A different version of the same thing would be. The easiest way to have a million dollars is to have a million dollar industry. 

Edited by Salvijus

You cannot love what you need.

@Davino Anyone of any substance reading your thread will facepalm no matter whos intended for, so im not going to talk further peace.

56 minutes ago, Something Funny said:

so how did you build your social circle?

I've never actually thought how I made friends, because it somehow came natural to me, not like flirting where I had to put more work to have success in.

I can give you basic general advice but that you already probably know. Something that has been a breakthrough lately is the principle that Leo talked about: Social Calibration. Which I would define as the ability to surf the waves of social situations and behave in an adequate way.

It has been crazy to discover how subtly uncalibrated I was in many situations, just due to a lack of experience. So I would recommend to hang out with older people than you (5+ 10+ years) and in your interactions with them you will realize immature behaviours. You then reflect and analyse why this was the case. Usually I have found out that we force things that aren't proper for a situation or lack the balls to take action in a situation where it's a calibrated move but it goes against the current.

So the main point is to contemplate this concept of Social Calibration and try to become calibrated and mature in social situations. Being self aware in social situations and improving mistake by mistake.

You can start now by self reflecting on your past experiences. Write a list of your most socially awkward moments and analyse why did this happen? In which ways I was uncalibrated? What would have been a socially calibrated response in that situation.

This is what came up to your question, hope it helps, otherwise inquiry further.

Posted (edited)

Obviously if you invest a lot of energy maintaining a social circle for purposes of clubbing, you will get laid a lot more.

The problem is the amount of effort you have to invest to maintain your circle.

That is a strategy suitable for extroverts, who actually enjoy that shit.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Posted (edited)

31 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Obviously if you invest a lot of energy maintaining a social circle for purposes of clubbing, you will get laid a lot more.

The problem is the amount of effort you have to invest to maintain your circle.

That is a strategy suitable for extroverts, who actually enjoy that shit.

Is it not possible to have a friend group wwho you just tag along with once in a while? With minimum time investment.

Edited by Something Funny

@Something Funny Yes you can. I recommend to go out with your real friends and circle. Hopefully you have women as real friends. 

In this way, it's not an investment to maintain a social circle for getting laid but actually building rapport with your own friends and live meaningful experiences together. Like certain celebrations, finishing exams or a project at work, going on vacations with your friends to another city, things like this.

As introverted as one can be, friends are important and building meaningful connections with other human beings is necessary for your inner wellbeing. Good friends care for you, so much so that they can help you meet new potential partners and even give you advice on your romantic relationships.

3 minutes ago, Davino said:

Hopefully you have women as real friends. 

I don't have any friends, haha

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

who actually enjoy that shit.

Yeah, the screaming dilemma. So much to do!