Davino

Increase your chances of getting laid in a night club

89 posts in this topic

Have hot female friends and invite them to go partying in a group. Don't hit on your friends, just have fun with them and build your state. Other girls in the club will notice the female validation you have, which is in my experience the biggest game changer to get a girl. The more you are validated and have fun with high quality women, the more other women will notice and feel attracted to you.

This is probably the simplest and most impactful trick I have discovered in dating and getting laid in a night club environment. 

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

Posted (edited)

The simplest most impactful trick I have discovered to become a billionaire is to be a millionaire.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

It’s called preselection.

51 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The simplest most impactful trick I have discovered to become a billionaire is to be a millionaire.

The other way around, no?

"How do you become a millionaire? Be a billionaire and buy an (insert loss making business here e g. ) airline"

Posted (edited)

@Leo Gura Game has to be built up on top of vanilla social skills. If you can't attract normal friends (of all walks of life) it's unrealistic to attract a sex partner.

In this way, the feminine psyche plays huge importance to social acceptance and particularly on the female validation and attention you have.

How did I crack this nut finally? Go partying only with male friends VS go partying with women in a group. Check your success.

Storytime: Yesterday, I went to a night club with my girlfriend and her hot friends and I finally got the insights I shared. A fucking hot girl literally broke the circle where we were dancing just to come show her ass and implicitly call me to dance with her, wild stuff. Having such validation, complicity and comfort with other women plus the fact of not needing more pussy as I was already served, made such a bombastic magnet for hot girls to feel attracted to me.

If I were single right it would be a no brainer, I would build rapport with my already sexy women friends and make it a habit to go out and have fun.

In short, make meaningful relationships with women and invite them to go out to the club in a group (with preferably more women than men).

Edited by Davino

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

Posted (edited)

Really? If that's the case, these guys would be trying to screw their hot female friends. Hey there hottie, I don't want you, but I'd love for you to hang out with me in the club so I can get other hot chicks to hit on me; got any other hot girlfriends who would like to come? Guy in the club with a hard on surrounded by all hot chicks and no one hits on him because they think he's a player with all those hot girlfriends and goes home to jerk off.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

Gay best friend turned into clubs number 1 attraction 😎

There is nothing safe with playing it safe.

21 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Really? If that's the case, these guys would be trying to screw their hot female friends.

I don't understand how that logic works.

22 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Hey there hottie, I don't want you, but I'd love for you to hang out with me in the club so I can get other hot chicks to hit on me; got any other hot girlfriends who would like to come?

What's wrong with going to a club as just friends?

23 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Guy in the club with a hard on surrounded by all hot chicks and no one hits on him because they think he's a player with all those hot girlfriends and goes home to jerk off.

Well, at least according to his experience, it works in the opposite way.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

But it's easier to find friends, no? Isn't it a good stepping stone that makes the whole process simpler and less threatening?

@Something Funny Because hes being fake, shady this kind of thinking exposes charachter.Its like me selling fake Gucci bags for a price same as the original.

Just now, NoSelfSelf said:

@Something Funny Because hes being fake, shady this kind of thinking exposes charachter.Its like me selling fake Gucci bags for a price same as the original.

I can't speak for him, but you don't have to be fake and shady, no?

You can be actual friends with those girls, while also enjoying the social benefits their company provides. That's how most friendships work, I think, unless you are super close best friends.

@Something Funny That's not whats the thread is about, he is using "friends" he is attracted to to get other women so they think hes something special.

Different is if they are actually his friends and they went out to have a good time without hitting on other women.

25 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Really? If that's the case, these guys would be trying to screw their hot female friends. Hey there hottie, I don't want you, but I'd love for you to hang out with me in the club so I can get other hot chicks to hit on me; got any other hot girlfriends who would like to come? Guy in the club with a hard on surrounded by all hot chicks and no one hits on him because they think he's a player with all those hot girlfriends and goes home to jerk off.

Lol. I usually assume that men surrounded by many women with whom they have platonic relationships are gay. And this is usually the case.

👽

1 minute ago, Lila9 said:

Lol. I usually assume that men surrounded by many women with whom they have platonic relationships are gay. And this is usually the case.

Exactly

1 minute ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Something Funny That's not whats the thread is about, he is using "friends" he is attracted to to get other women so they think hes something special.

Different is if they are actually his friends and they went out to have a good time without hitting on other women.

But he isn't hitting actively on anyone? They are hitting on him.

Why can't "having a good time" include a possibility of getting a date?

My point is that you can tune what he is doing down, and it should work pretty well, right? Isn't that how most people socialize and get dates anyway?

6 minutes ago, Lila9 said:

So you would prefer to get approached by a guy who is alone at a club?

@Something FunnyIm saying that im not consired about people.My aim is self love im not interested in using some gimmics to get laid.Getting laid is the thing that you should get for free just because you are a man.But yeah if you go to a club and you bump in someone that you want to talk to but to go there using friends is just shooting yourself in a foot.

3 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

Getting laid is the thing that you should get for free just because you are a man.

That sounds great and all, but how would this look like in practice?

Also, it's not just about getting laid. It's about having a healthy social life, imho.

23 minutes ago, Lila9 said:

Drop the mic! Hello!

Know thyself....