Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Findus

Most of you are deluded, this one reality is the only thing that counts.

7 posts in this topic

If you were stuck in this particular reality, why would you care about alternate realities and the possibility of infinity?

You will never experience the infinity of the universe in this life, because your life (i.e., your memory) is limited to this place; it is limited to an average of 70-90 years. Yes, you will be reborn as something else all together eventually, but all the progress in spiritual endeavours will be lost and it is unlikely that you will respawn in an entity that has the same potential for spiritual enlightenment as the body you are in right now.

Then again, if you realize the full spiritual truth in this life, what's so special about that? Spiritual truth has been known in all of time and does not ever change. Spiritual truth is so universal and ever-present that there is almost no point in realizing it because such a thing is not a speciality in any case. In fact, it is the most universal thing there is, the most boring thing there is.

Stop the escapism, stop the endless thinking loops of meaninglessness, and start something of value in this unique reality. Why is this reality so special? Because there are endless possibilities, which means this is the only time you get to experience this particular reality. If you think this reality is meaningless, maybe consider that this is the only time you get to experience this one reality.

Realizing infinity means that you realize the invaluable nature of this specific, one-of-a-kind reality.

The great things that you achieve in the specific context of this reality will be infinitely more worthwhile than the realization of the ultimate truth that concerns all realities equally. The adventures and uncoverings of relative truth in this circumstantial reality are infinitely more valuable than ultimate truth. That is because they are infinitely unique as nothing else could ever be.

Throw your full life into understanding this relative space and how to make it better. Leave behind existential questioning and spiritual ecstasy once you have gotten the message, because getting the message is only valuable in regards to applying it to the unique place you are situated in right now.

Spiritual enlightenment for a relative entity is only worthwhile when it is combined with the relative workings of your current reality; how does the ultimate truth interact with the relative sphere you were imbued with?

Sincerely Rob

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Findus said:

If you were stuck in this particular reality, why would you care about alternate realities and the possibility of infinity?

We are not caring about alternate realities. We care about Absolute Awakening in THIS REALITY and in THIS LIFETIME. 

Some of us are not letting death decide destiny. We are writing it in this lifetime while we are alive. 

but all the progress in spiritual endeavours will be lost and it is unlikely that you will respawn in an entity that has the same potential for spiritual enlightenment as the body you are in right now.

Not at all. The point of the work we are doing here is that is the only thing that is not lost.

All your mental stories will be lost, as well as your physical body. 

Your process of Evolution will not be lost. 

It transcends birth and death. 

Birth, death, and this reality belongs to a certain dimension.

The Awakening that we are seeking is the ultimate dimensionless. It is beyond what you think is possible. 

You say this because you just haven´t tasted yet anything beyond your psychological process or mystical peak experiences.

All of that belongs to the relative and indeed it will be lost. 

You will never experience the infinity of the universe in this life

Speak for yourself. 

Then again, if you realize the full spiritual truth in this life, what's so special about that? Spiritual truth has been known in all of time and does not ever change.

Spiritual truth is not a dogma or belief you adopt. Is a state of consciousness and deep transformation. It doesn´t have anything to do with intellectual knowledge. 

the most boring thing there is.

wtf?

Stop the escapism, stop the endless thinking loops of meaninglessness, and start something of value in this unique reality.

This Reality is meaningless. 

The great things that you achieve in the specific context of this reality will be infinitely more worthwhile than the realization of the ultimate truth that concerns all realities equally. The adventures and uncoverings of relative truth in this circumstantial reality are infinitely more valuable than ultimate truth. That is because they are infinitely unique as nothing else could ever be.

'This reality' is the bondage itself. The point is stopping reincarnation as a limited thing (a form-a body- a mind that thinks) and going to back to unlimitation so your "act" on Creation number 84 can end. 

This is not a matter of choice, you already are looking for unlimitation through new endless sexual partners, career adventures, opening business, reading books, watching movies, playing sports...

Your nature is such that you are constantly trying to break your limitations. The question is, do you want to do it in a conscious and direct way or do you want to spend 3 more lifetimes doing the outside circus ?

once you have gotten the message,

What message is that?

Edited by Javfly33

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

I seek total openness for the simple reason that I perceive the fog that distorts vision, and the structures of my psyche that block clean flow. my inevitable push is to break through. There is no objective, there is an inevitable, constant, quite slow but inexorable attitude. I think that any other attitude would be a mistake, and I have the intuition that what I achieve in this life cycle will have an impact on the next

Posted (edited)

There is a difference between people who are on the spiritual path just for fun and people who are on the spiritual path because they are taking it way too seriously and are not doing any ego integration.

Within the same day, I might watch an Anime show, watch an actualized.org video from Leo, play a video game, read a romantic fiction book, hang out with a friend who is a Christian conservative, spend time with another friend who is Muslim, read a couple of pages of Non-Duality, spiritual enlightenment or philosophy book, watch a video about politics, work on writing a book, read a little bit of the Bible, go bike riding, spend time with little kids in my family, go to an exercise class, watch a Rupert Spira or Adyashanti video, listen to bubbly pop music like Taylor Swift at a coffee shop, read a couple pages of a poetry book, etc. etc. etc.

It is good to be well rounded as an individual.

Don't make this stuff your whole life. And also, don't be afraid to enjoy this stuff either. There is nothing wrong with philosophical ramblings that lead to nowhere. haha It's just something to do to pass the time.

The "Stop spiritually bypassing!!" community can be very religious and bossy at times.

The "stop spiritually bypassing!!" community is totally right and I agree with what they are saying. Because if you are using spirituality to escape from duality or because you are afraid of the relative, or to run away from dealing with your trauma, then you are using it improperly. And yet, they are kind of bossy and controlling because they are also policing people who want to engage in non-duality/enlightenment/the void/philosophy just for fun.

It isn't cool to tell people what hobbies they can and can't have. Let people engage in this stuff if they like it and find it enjoyable. Nothing wrong with that. There is so much policing lately against people who like talking/rambling/discussing non-duality or spiritual enlightenment....it is uncool. haha Let people like what they like. 

Edited by Brittany

Posted (edited)

Your soul learns stuff permanently. Just not in language. Understanding comes from the soul not the body. You can become a God through understanding or stay asleep.

Edited by Hojo

13 hours ago, Findus said:

Sincerely Rob

Its a big Distraction that is why, if someone is stuck in a Hell of sorts, Suffering all the time, they will do whatever they need to do to get out of that place, at least for a bit of time..

We are very complex as Human Beings, high levels of Awareness of Truth are needed to Live a Life that allows our Full Potential to come forth in our Experience.. If this doesn't happen, and ppl go thru various levels of Suffering, then its a wasted Life, as its a wasted Potential, isn't that the definition of Tragedy?? We morn when a Child dies or is Killed because the Potential is Lost, and its Tragic!

Spiritual Path or Mukti as Sadhguru puts it, is about Living to our Potential and Possibility, this sort of Language takes the Bullshit out of it, the Religious and Spiritual words that ppl use, like God or Absolute or whatever that can create all sorts of meaning in someone's mind, just call it Potential, and don't ask what that means, just find out for yourself thru some practices and methods that have been around long before anyone here was born, why reinvent the wheel when its already there for Us to us and find out what our Potential Is! As soon as You try to define it and intellectualize it, You lose it, and put it in a box and then your Fucked in ever living that Potential! 

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

On 7/20/2024 at 10:42 PM, Javfly33 said:

We are not caring about alternate realities. We care about Absolute Awakening in THIS REALITY and in THIS LIFETIME. 

That is a contradiction, when there is Awakening there is no "this lifetime".

Some of us are not letting death decide destiny. We are writing it in this lifetime while we are alive. 

That is right, we are letting the spiritual insight interact with this particular space and time. this one set of particular circumstances is what's meaningful.

Not at all. The point of the work we are doing here is that is the only thing that is not lost.

All your mental stories will be lost, as well as your physical body. 

Your process of Evolution will not be lost. 

It transcends birth and death. 

That is correct, I made a mistake here.

Speak for yourself

Enlightenment is not realized "in this life", but only when you transcend your life. When you are "yourself", you are, by definition, not fully aware.

Spiritual truth is not a dogma or belief you adopt. Is a state of consciousness and deep transformation. It doesn´t have anything to do with intellectual knowledge. 

If you want to experience something beyond absolute nothingness(i.e., death), you have to indulge in the illusion of the self and willingly limit yourself.

This Reality is meaningless. 

Thats what I would argue against, I think it is the only meaningful thing there is right now. I think going through illusory experiences is the only way to feel normal and whole.

'This reality' is the bondage itself. The point is stopping reincarnation as a limited thing (a form-a body- a mind that thinks) and going to back to unlimitation so your "act" on Creation number 84 can end. 

When the act ends, there is nothing. It is non-existent. The only thing that exists and can have meaning is when the act is restarted, anything else literally couldn't exist.

Your nature is such that you are constantly trying to break your limitations. The question is, do you want to do it in a conscious and direct way or do you want to spend 3 more lifetimes doing the outside circus ?

I wholeheartedly agree with this! But this sort of fulfillment can only come from the fact that you were stuck in an illusory limitation to begin with, otherwise this insight would be meaningless.