Butters

When is it evil to sleep with a girl?

49 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

8 minutes ago, Butters said:

Literally the words of an oppressor. 

OK I guess I'm an oppressor. Not sure what that means in this case, but I'll take it if that's what you feel don't matter to me. All I said was some men get pussy whipped, take it or leave it or call me an oppressor. Doesn't matter. Seems like the shoe fits especially speaking about laying up with someone you don't like just for the whipp...sounds like a pussy whipper to me. 

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

5 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

OK I guess I'm an oppressor. Not sure what that means in this case, but I'll take it if that's what you feel don't matter to me. All I said was some men get pussy whipped, take it or leave it or call me an oppressor. Doesn't matter. Seems like the shoe fits especially speaking about laying up with someone you don't like just for the whipp...sounds like a pussy whipper to me. 

Not a personal attack, just "if they allow it they must want it" is something an oppressor would say. 

3 minutes ago, Butters said:

Not a personal attack, just "if they allow it they must want it" is something an oppressor would say. 

Oh, I thought you were referring to me being an oppressor. My bad.

Know thyself....

Posted (edited)

On 7/20/2024 at 2:55 PM, Emotionalmosquito said:

Why aren’t more people understanding that the years of emotional torment it takes just to get the hang of talking to girls is easily worse than whatever betrayal a girl might feel from being tricked into bed?

Any guy who has developed this legendary skill should feel entitled to use it whenever and however guilt free. He went through hell to get there. The girl can easily find one of hundreds of other guys who’re not only ready and willing to fuck, but also stick around the morning after. They can do this a hundred times more easily than the average guy can get laid at all.

Its opening a can of worms.. I agree, getting good at pick up is a long, process with a lot of disappointments along the way, as well as a lot of fun and learning experiences. The main lesson lately I learned is to control your own state. To game yourself If you will. 

As far as this  "Any guy who has developed this legendary skill should feel entitled to use it whenever and however guilt free. ." I can see this being a bit of a dangerous mindset.  Its like creating a weapon over years, and because of the difficulty of acquiring it, you are now entitled to torture anybody in however way pleasures yourself. Of course, I'm kinda exaggerating the pain caused by dating but taken too far, its unnecessary suffering. 

For one, you need to ask yourself your moral character and what you would feel good about. Do you feel better about yourself having sex with a girl who only wants a relationship to marry and you lie to her?

As well, if you are truly the amazing pick up artist who can attract many attractive women, are you going to really choose to resort to methods that you consider or even wonder are "immoral"?  Or you going to choose situations that feed your soul as much as possible? Something to think about. Something I wonder myself of what's possible. Many women seem to choose low consciousness behavior, and you aren't going to change that. But if I can, id prefer to date in a way that makes me feel like I did the right thing,. And that might be a dirty hookup with a girl who wants the same thing and probably cares less if I commit to her.  Or date a girl that wants a relationship and likes the activities that I like. That sounds even better. You might be different.  Catch the drift?

Edited by Fabio

There is no need to overcomplicate such simple and common sense things.

If the sex is consensual and you are honest with your intentions, then it's all good. 

As long as you both feel good and are enjoying yourself, then there is no issue.

I thought about this a lot, there are different and more subtle degrees to it depending where your at in your life and spirtiual development.

At the base level as the poster above points out, I think mutually consensual, honest sexual interacitons are base healthy. No coercion or manipulation or explotiatiion at all 

Next level would be removing all trauma-coping from sexuality: no form of degradation, shaming, abuse in any form

Next level would be having sexuality itself contained within a higher context or stabilised within a context: deep freindship, relationship, reverence and respect for each other. Having more to your relationship then the sex, nor the sex being the main aspect

End level would be sex will natural and spontaenously arise within when the dynamics and contexts and moments are right, with no pre-planning or expectations or care if it does or doesnt

Stop worrying about bullshit bro, if you're constantly lying to people to get something out of them you need to look at yourself in the mirror, completely irrelevant to women and dating.

1 hour ago, MarkKol said:

Stop worrying about bullshit bro, if you're constantly lying to people to get something out of them you need to look at yourself in the mirror, completely irrelevant to women and dating.

If I was constantly lying to people I would never start this thread. I am literally the opposite, like overthinking if I'm doing evil.