Butters

When is it evil to sleep with a girl?

49 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Exactly as the title says. Some examples might include:

• You aren't that into her but you want sex so you sleep with her (this one happens the most often to me) 
  • You manipulate her into sex through one or multiple lies
  • You manipulate her into sex without lies
  • There's a power imbalance 

Ok and where is the line? Is sleeping around almost always evil? Girls get more attached after sex you know this, while we just want lay. 

Edited by Butters

Posted (edited)

Evil is a bit a negative word, but overall in any occasion that the girl does not feel better after you do that.

Just do this equation before doing anything with a girl:

After i do with her X, Will she feel more elevated/happier/ than before i did X with her?

If you answer that question No, then do not do It.

Of course we are not talking about just mere physical pleasure or short term excitement. Im talking about actual Well being for her. Is she a better person after she is with you? 

Edited by Javfly33

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

1 hour ago, Butters said:

Girls get more attached after sex you know this, while we just want lay. 

I meet girls that just want sex and not getting attached at all. 

Evil doesn't exist.

You can spread low conscious soup everywhere, this is not confined to the bedroom.

Manipulation is only one such outlet. The other is control, selfishness, hate, hurting and ignoring, making fun of someone etc. This can be done in friendships, relationships, with family, with co-workers and even while talking to a complete stranger.

If you want to be the light - be conscious.

Cherish, allow and Love others as they are.

Consciously allow reality to be.

In reality, you spread more low consciousness by making up a past, in which two imaginative characters did the deed and then of course had to feel bad about it (because it might be seen as some kind of an event, bond, mark, accident, impurity, scandal, promise, exchange/payment), than by consciously making Love in the present moment.

❤️

6 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Just do this equation before doing anything with a girl:

After i do with her X, Will she feel more elevated/happier/ than before i did X with her?

If you answer that question No, then do not do It.

Of course we are not talking about just mere physical pleasure or short term excitement. Im talking about actual Well being for her. Is she a better person after she is with you? 

That's definitely a good rule of thumb and good starting place. But I want to add a few points:

1) Guys bullshit themselves about how they are doing this, when they are not.

2) You want to be mindful that you're not so controlling of her well-being that you actually end up trampling over her autonomy. She is an adult and is allowed to make her own mistakes. You do not necessarily know what is best for her, or get to make that decision for her regardless. So making sure you are acting "in her best interest" is a tough thing to get right. It's not always that clear. This is especially true in a more modern dating environment where women are more empowered.

Ultimately I think the best solution to this problem is consciousness work and trauma healing. This will help show you your specific negative patterns in relationships and how you might be hurting the women you are dating. Then it's on you to do the right thing and use your best judgment in any given scenario. 

1 hour ago, aurum said:

That's definitely a good rule of thumb and good starting place. But I want to add a few points:

1) Guys bullshit themselves about how they are doing this, when they are not.

2) You want to be mindful that you're not so controlling of her well-being that you actually end up trampling over her autonomy. 

Yes, I agree is very easy to bullshit oneself.

Honesty with oneself is crucial.

"We"? There is no we, dont put me in this bs thanks 🙏

There is nothing safe with playing it safe.

Posted (edited)

No lies and manipulation.

Don't mislead her. If you're doing a one night stand then make it feel that way implicitly, so she's not led on.

Basically, avoid misleading them.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

There is only one correct answer. The only time sex can be considered evil is when it comes in the form of rape. 

The other potential “evils” you’ve listed are quite trivial in comparison to the ridiculous amount of work, stress and unfair treatment you have to endure to get good at getting laid 

10 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

"We"? There is no we, dont put me in this bs thanks 🙏

lmao

Know thyself....

19 hours ago, Butters said:

Girls get more attached after sex

Don't fool yourself. They might just act that way sometimes to not seem like the slut guys like to make them out to be; but trust me, most couldn't care less if you're not attachment material.

Know thyself....

18 hours ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

I meet girls that just want sex and not getting attached at all. 

Exactly. Men are the ones that wanna get pussy whipped. lol

Know thyself....

19 hours ago, Butters said:

You aren't that into her but you want sex so you sleep with her (this one happens the most often to me) 

Shame on you. 

Know thyself....

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

No lies and manipulation.

Don't mislead her. If you're doing a one night stand then make it feel that way implicitly, so she's not led on.

Basically, avoid misleading them.

One of the worse feelings ever.

3 hours ago, Yimpa said:

One of the worse feelings ever.

which one? 

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Shame on you. 

This is really shameful.

Why sleep with women whom you are not even into, merely for sex? Women are not masturbation tools, they are humans.

Why not be honest and sleep with women who you are into and who are into you?

I suppose that integrity and honesty are too difficult for some people.

Edited by Lila9

👽

Why aren’t more people understanding that the years of emotional torment it takes just to get the hang of talking to girls is easily worse than whatever betrayal a girl might feel from being tricked into bed?

Any guy who has developed this legendary skill should feel entitled to use it whenever and however guilt free. He went through hell to get there. The girl can easily find one of hundreds of other guys who’re not only ready and willing to fuck, but also stick around the morning after. They can do this a hundred times more easily than the average guy can get laid at all.