Applegarden8

I really like her, but I could not escalate

18 posts in this topic

I met one woman I really like yesterday. I have met her before and I acctually would like to help her with her life and I feel I resonate with her. We had a good chat for 2 and a half hours, we hugged, she hinted to have another date and that's that. I see that she wanted me to escalate, or kiss her or whatever, but, me being me, I haven't done this. My inner game is pretty strong because she resonates with me, but I know that she wanted me to escalate and that wasn't the first time.

Any ideas guys? :D If there is a next time and it's OK if there isn't, you suggest going for it?

I am not even like hook-up of sex savy, I was not expecting it from her but she was receptive to me and I liked her company, we both had each other's attention I don't think I would have with many people.

Sincerely,

Applegarden.

Posted (edited)

@Raze thanks. Looks like with what I know is not enough. I need to learn some basic on information like basic pickup theory you highlighted to read a woman's signals and have the same pace as her and know what to do. Never tought of learning that, although, it would be a bit unfortunate to not date her as I strongly resonate with her. But I am learning this for all of the other encounters of women, although I am interested in a certain type of women and for some reason her doing music is a big green flag, that means she has some qualities she uses that I like.

I have come a long way though, I did have very low degree of social anxiety and my meditation practices made my inner game very strong. Also due to no-fap I didn't have the fear that I will lose her and that I have to have her. Even now, i get it that she is a free person and can do whatever she wants. And after all, I did not have a scarcity mindset of getting her to do something for me or whatever, I genuinely enjoyed her company and sharing and giving perspective to her problems. Yes, I was not playful enough, but, the dude who I authentically am I am starting to like, but I almost never express it.

Edited by Applegarden8

You dont have game stop the cap 😅

First step to grow stop lying to yourself.

There is nothing safe with playing it safe.

51 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

Well, you were there so you would know I assume. :) I highlighted where I come from in the OP so it indicates that I am growing and I always will have a room to grow. I wouldn't believe just a few years ago I could be so content with myself and that is in fact inner game and law of state transference works really well for me meaning I did not feel insecure, worried, or too attached of the outcome, I felt really good, even if I didn't escalate and I could tell she resonated. I am not so insecure so I will not take your BS. If you are criticizing me technically, yes I failed to escalate (due to lack of outer game or whatever) and I have a room to grow to read women's clues and to figure out what I want from a relationship to figure what kind of people I would like to attract in my life, that's why I am looking for the insights @Raze provided and the encouragement @Yimpa provided. Anyway I feel I provided some value to her life and I also learned something out of this interaction, and I am glad I did it.

By the way, for a moderator of an self-development forum your feedback provides nothing but criticism coming out from insecurity and nothing of value. You didn't highlight where specifically I am lying with self-deception examples from your observation or your life. Your lame and half-asses insult doesn't help anybody. I think you need to be evaluated so that you don't further demoralize people on the important journey of getting their desires fullfilled. @Leo Gura what do you think on @NoSelfSelf reply to my initial post? Did you think he provided any value with his comment or maybe he causes more harm and can't be taken seriously like, at all?

Have a nice day.

@Applegarden8 Well nobody with game would say i really like her,nobody with game would look at a woman and say because shes responsive that is why you have strong inner game,nobody with game would fail to kiss because you gonna position yourself for it from the beggining, so you were having a conversations that are not really about you getting intimate with her.

Nobody with game would look get insecure and then call authorities to check if i did something wrong you are sensitive.

Posted (edited)

21 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Applegarden8 Well nobody with game would say i really like her,nobody with game would look at a woman and say because shes responsive that is why you have strong inner game,nobody with game would fail to kiss because you gonna position yourself for it from the beggining, so you were having a conversations that are not really about you getting intimate with her.

Nobody with game would look get insecure and then call authorities to check if i did something wrong you are sensitive.

So you are doubling down. I am not interacting with this. I disagree. This is still disturbing for reasons I don't care to explain, for example that a human being is more than a piece of meat to get "intimate with". I am not here to manipulate anybody or sell myself.

Your whole argument is weather I am something or I am not something. Doesn't address my specific problem whatsoever, which @Raze did. The irony is that on self-development forum you don't get advice but you get put down because you are not something and then you get insecure about your identity and actuality destroy your life trying to catch a ghost.

Edited by Applegarden8

@Applegarden8 Yes because since you have a strong inner game you would know everything im doing has a deeper meaning and why behind it, so since i know what im doing i wont back down from it its not my job how one is going to take it its on you.Im standing on what im saying.

Im just saying sooner or later she will see how emotional you are and if shes not masculine it will turn her off..

Im giving advice your emotions cant handle the truth..

@NoSelfSelf Sorry, man, I do not understand what you are trying to say at this point. Anyway, there is no point in continuing this. Enjoy your rest of the day. Peace.

You gotta grow some balls and just go for it. It won't get any easier the more you delay.

Spend 30 minutes visualizing yourself in the moment mustering the balls to kiss her. So then when the moment comes you do not hesitate.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You gotta grow some balls and just go for it. It won't get any easier the more you delay.

Spend 30 minutes visualizing yourself in the moment mustering the balls to kiss her. So then when the moment comes you do not hesitate.

Thanks,

all the best, man!

18 hours ago, Applegarden8 said:

We had a good chat for 2 and a half hours, we hugged, she hinted to have another date and that's that. I see that she wanted me to escalate, or kiss her or whatever, but, me being me, I haven't done this. My inner game is pretty strong because she resonates with me, but I know that she wanted me to escalate and that wasn't the first time.

Don’t blame yourself. It sounds like you weren’t comfortable with that. If she really wanted to, she could also do it herself. She could’ve just said “I would like to invite you to my place after this.” Women expect men to do everything. If your woman isn’t willing to put in some work to escalate herself, don’t give her any attention.

I had trouble escalating before and do you know what happened? She asked me if she could touch me, and I said yes. 

If a woman is always depending on you. Drop her. A good woman that cares about you will go after what she wants and not play all these games with you. Also, I understand your hesitancy because a lot of guys are afraid of escalation and being falsely accused. But don’t fall into this red pill me too movement crap. Focus on yourself and being a gentleman. If she wants you to escalate, she will tell you. I’ve had a woman tell me that she really wants to make out with me. Trust me, the right woman will not psychologically torture you.

“Our most valuable resource is not time, but rather it is consciousness itself. Consciousness is the basis for everything, and without it, there could be no time and no resource possible. It is only through consciousness and its cultivation that one’s passions, one’s focus, one’s curiosity, one’s time, and one’s capacity to love can be actualized and lived to the fullest.” - r0ckyreed

10 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

You crack me up. Lol

Know thyself....

@Applegarden8It's guys like you that usually gets all the girls, guys that don't know what they're doing, shy and timid. You're not a threat and not trying to get in her pants. Females love that. Still, can't be like that forever gotta grow some balls eventually or she'll loose interest.

Know thyself....

32 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

You crack me up. Lol

Well my actual thoughts were what is this twisted way of seduction?why you soft like a popsicle melting faster than jumping squirell on crack for a kiss less meaningful than a used up dildo flying in the outerspace,if you need emotional support there is fortune cookie to make you feel better about your future that needs renovation like your vobily spine less sturdy than american walls.Then had to rewirt to safer option because if i get demoded my identity would crumble in 1000 pieces ready to update my personality so im not like a confused fart in the wind with no purpose or direction...

Dont take me seriously im practicing being more witty im too slow...😒

52 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

Well my actual thoughts were what is this twisted way of seduction?why you soft like a popsicle melting faster than jumping squirell on crack for a kiss less meaningful than a used up dildo flying in the outerspace,if you need emotional support there is fortune cookie to make you feel better about your future that needs renovation like your vobily spine less sturdy than american walls.Then had to rewirt to safer option because if i get demoded my identity would crumble in 1000 pieces ready to update my personality so im not like a confused fart in the wind with no purpose or direction.

Lol

Know thyself....