integration journey

Why is LSD so tricky?

26 posts in this topic

I always had a better time with mushrooms so I’m not sure what my problem is with LSD but every time I take LSD , it flips my emotions upside down and It’s not a very pleasant experience . I barely get any visuals. 
I take it about every 4-6 months so I don’t take it regularly but I just find mushrooms more pleasant to be honest.

I always set good intentions, organize my room and  prepare with good set and setting and do it for spiritual/ personal development only. But the only time I had a good experience with it was my first time and it was a huge dose. 
What I learned from my last trip is just to be grateful that I’m alive and to check on my loved ones more regularly. Maybe that’s good enough. 

Im the opposite, LSD feels more stable and loving, mushrooms more sinister and unstable. This could just be my personal karmic propensities, but I have had hellish (literally) mushroom experiences, some of my most traumatizing actually

What dose do you take.

It changes it's character on high doses 

22 minutes ago, OBEler said:

What dose do you take.

It changes it's character on high doses 

I took a tab and a half. I expected it to be mild but it was messy. 
counterintuitively, when I first tried LSD, I took about 5 tabs and had an amazing experience. 
Maybe it’s my internal psychology. 

Your first time will always different. 

Maybe take 5 tabs again.But that's a very high dose. Why did you decide to took so much on your first trip.

26 minutes ago, OBEler said:

Your first time will always different. 

Maybe take 5 tabs again.But that's a very high dose. Why did you decide to took so much on your first trip.

I actually didn’t know that that was a high dose until afterwards. My ego died on that dose but that’s what I wanted at that time. 
it lasted two days and I missed my flight back home but I learned my lesson. 

Posted (edited)

LSD is not an easy substance. It is a stimulant, it can induce anxiety and it is know to cause racing of thoughts. To use it, you have to master the art of relaxation, and have a good grip on your mind. You must guide your mind into your own interests otherwise it could guide you into negative loops of thinking.

I noticed combining it with dissociatves tend to create a much more pleasant experience but you need to use half the dose. 3-HO PCP is a good one.

Edited by LSD-Rumi

"Say to the sheep in your secrecy when you intend to slaughter it, Today you are slaughtered and tomorrow I am.
Both of us will be consumed.

My blood and your blood, my suffering and yours is the essence that nourishes the tree of existence.'"

9 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

LSD is not an easy substance. It is a stimulant, it can induce anxiety and it is know to cause racing of thoughts. To use it, you have to master the art of relaxation, and have a good grip on your mind. You must guide your mind into your own interests otherwise it could guide you into negative loops of thinking.

I’ll keep that in mind. What dose do you usually recommend ? 

4 minutes ago, integration journey said:

I’ll keep that in mind. What dose do you usually recommend ? 

200 micrograms

"Say to the sheep in your secrecy when you intend to slaughter it, Today you are slaughtered and tomorrow I am.

My blood and your blood, my suffering and yours is the essence that nourishes the tree of existence.'"

You gotta find the molecules that suit you.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Posted (edited)

I also struggle on LSD - ecstatic peaks and brutal comedowns.
Try boofing 2C-B.
For me it is similar to LSD but more positive.
Much shorter duration, and allows for redosing during the trip. More predictable than shrooms. 
I tried it in moderate ranges (up to ~25mg rectally) and had only positive experiences.

Edited by Ropuch7

51 minutes ago, Ropuch7 said:

d brutal comedowns.

The comedowns of LSD are pure bliss.

Come downs are best part on lsd in my opinion.

But I talk about lower doses 75- 100 micro

LSD is also fairly brutal for me (starting at around 300 ug). I enjoy the trips, because they are very humbling and consciously expanding, but I feel exhaustion after each one. I have had far more blissful and cosmic experiences on shrooms. I think it comes down to the molecule and dose. 

Posted (edited)

I was curious if anyone has tried any other lysergamides like:

-1cp-AL-LAD

-ETH-LAD

-1P-LSD

-1V-LSD

-1D-LSD

Perhaps another similar compound might be easier on your system?

Edited by Paradoxed

27 minutes ago, Paradoxed said:

I was curious if anyone has tried any other lysergamides like:

-1cp-AL-LAD

-ETH-LAD

-1P-LSD

-1V-LSD

-1D-LSD

Perhaps another similar compound might be easier on your system?

I have tried them all except ETH-LAD.

They are all great 

Posted (edited)

29 minutes ago, OBEler said:

I have tried them all except ETH-LAD.

They are all great 

I am looking forward to trying 1cp-AL-LAD. Is it "easier on your system" than LSD?

1P, 1V, and 1D are described as very similar to LSD and to each other. Could you notice a difference?

Edited by Paradoxed

54 minutes ago, Paradoxed said:

I am looking forward to trying 1cp-AL-LAD. Is it "easier on your system" than LSD?

1P, 1V, and 1D are described as very similar to LSD and to each other. Could you notice a difference?

Allad is not easier on your system than LSD. Very similar.

1d is less visual. Original LSD is very visual. 1 v in-between.

Besides that very similar just come up differs( 1 d LSD takes a long time until it hits)

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, OBEler said:

Allad is not easier on your system than LSD. Very similar.

1d is less visual. Original LSD is very visual. 1 v in-between.

Besides that very similar just come up differs( 1 d LSD takes a long time until it hits)

Really good to know man, thanks!

I look forward to trying these for the novelty.

Edited by Paradoxed