Hardkill

Should I stay in America if it has become too corrupt and too undemocratic?

324 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, zazen said:

The Islamic Golden Age saw trailblazers like Al-Khwarizmi, Ibn Sina, and Al-Biruni making strides in science, medicine, mathematics, and philosophy that later lit the way for Europe’s Renaissance. Through the translation movement where Muslim scholars preserved and expanded on Greek and Roman texts, Europe got a sniff of its classical heritage again

10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Well, you haven't watched the second half of that video where it gets uncomfortably personal.

At first I gave you the benefit of the doubt, but now I went and watched the 2nd half of the video. You didn't actually say what you were wrong about in particular. And at the end you still justified it and said the mistakes that you made led you to reach "god levels of consciousness", and  sobbed a bit over that. Where do you see true vulnerability and regret in that?

Another thing that I noticed, is that you made the video about YOURSELF. (how you reached this and that, yada yada)

A true admittance of wrong, is when you actually admit that you were wrong and apologize to the person/group directly, without any excuses, justifications, and you don't make it about yourself. I have yet to see this from you, anywhere - weather on a video or a forum.

You say that you are far from being a narcissist, but if you studied this domain enough, you would know that there is many forms of it (not all look like Trump).

It's beyond astounding to see that someone who has been doing this "work" for over 10 years displays so much ego, arrogance, and a lack of humility. 

10 hours ago, Ero said:

@questionreality Your observations about Leo seem to be limited. To call him a narcissist just demonstrates you either don't know the meaning of ASPD or are just being inflammatory. Sure, he has a strong ego. But to question reality is not for the weak. Not displaying vulnerability? This is you not being aware of the many times we have seen genuine tears from him. Do a little research. For the intellectual integrity you accuse him of not having,

10 hours ago, Paradoxed said:

Leo was very vulnerable in his last video and admitted he was wrong on many personal fronts. He cried thinking about the love he gets from his supporters, and how he has not been appreciative of that in the past.

If this is what you guys think is true vulnerability and admittance of wrong - you are beyond lost and cannot be helped. And I am not the first nor the last to point this out. 

Not to mention that this is a man who claims to have reached the highest levels of consciousness in human history.

I am not the first, nor the last person to point this out - just see what the ex mods and ex high level priests of this forum have said.

2 hours ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

No, his point till now is oposing against the claim that Intervetion by America in other coutries dont play a important role in keeping this places underdeveloped. Is not about Hate, is about letting a place and their people alone to take care of their bussiness, no matter what goes on there. What America Fear is to lose Hegemony, is the fear that if they let other Leaders do whatever they wish, this leaders will grow and attack America, because when you are a Mother Fucker you Fear that others will be evem more Mother Fuckers than you so you will make all possible to not let them become Bigger than you.  

I understand his point. It’s a very obvious one for anyone versed in progressive politics. Nothing new is being said.

Just now, aurum said:

I understand his point. It’s a very obvious one for anyone versed in progressive politics. Nothing new is being said.

Time to switch the channel. 

so @Hardkill Was your question actually answered after all this Rumblings?

Should I stay in America if it has become too corrupt and too undemocratic?

As far as the concept of Corruption was delivered here by some, corruption is everywhere, inner corruption or foreing interventionist corruption. Wherever you go you will find some corruption in different levels. Where to run for , where to hide from it? 

Instead of seeing “Made in China”, neo-adviatans see “Made by Who?”.

25 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Time to switch the channel. 

Yes, deepen your analysis.

Western interventionism has been exploitive for the global south and at times problematic for their development. Great.

Now what other distinctions can we make?

Posted (edited)

13 hours ago, questionreality said:

Do you consider all of your responses to be of "high quality"? When someone actually has a constructive position, and bothers to put in the effort to do research and bring historical examples, you shortly respond with the following:

-You are too brainwashed to understand me

- You are too biased to understand me

-You are too low of consciousness (if it comes to spirituality) to understand me

And at the same time you always act like the smartest person to ever live, all knowing, and you never admit that you are wrong.

Leo’s go to move is to put others down while simultaneously stroking his own ego. I see him do it almost daily.

Everyone has their own set of interests, strengths, and values. They don’t need to be criticized for bringing what they have to the table.

For someone who claims to be highly conscious, Leo sure does have a massive blind spot. This is low consciousness behavior.

Edited by mrPixel

Posted (edited)

Don't insult me by Pigeon holing my takes into the trash progressive ideology.

Atleast pigeon hole me correctly. As a Russian propagandist. 😀

Progressives only admit explicit colonial exploitation. British in India, Israel in Palestine etc.

Neo colonial exploitation flies over their heads.

It's the conservative people who speak against western intervention in any meaningful way. 

Look how Trump deals with North Korea, Russia etc. These needless sanctions imposed on these countries only suffocate the average folks. Not their overlords. But it's the progressives who wanted to punish Russia, NK with sanctions. Not the republicans or conservatives.

Edited by Bobby_2021

@Bobby_2021 @Leo Gura 

Here a music video HipHop from a ativist friend from Brasil. Singing from first experience facing directly the environenvironmental consequences of exploitation. 

Is about the destruction of the Cerrado, a region near Amazon, with a sort of soil that once depleted never get easy to its original fertility. 

@Rafael Thundercat Let's not assume that the jungle people were "developed in their own way". It's okay to assume they were underdeveloped. It's just that development takes freedom from interference over long time. Else it will only lead to regression.

This is why the west is adamant on the Monore doctrine. Not a single power could assert it's influence on the entire western hemisphere. Because interference would result in their decades of developmental efforts plunge into shambles.

Posted (edited)

@Staples not necessarily, since the 1970s there has been a big effort by rich countries to neutralize the political assertiveness of the newly decolonized countries by decreasing the power of the UN General Assembly, by getting them heavily in debt, imposing austerity through structural adjustment, backing coups to kill off guys like Allende and Sankara, arming reactionary abslute monarchies and military dictatorships to counter political movements wtih developmentalist (i.e., anti-free trade) ideas, etc. 

We could, like, just interfere with them a bit less, allow them to form regional blocs instead of imposing free trade policies that mostly benefit rich countries, forgive some of the toxic debt, stop funding reactionary monarchs and military dictators, etc. 

Edited by nerdspeak

@nerdspeak Read a couple of your previous posts. You did an incredible job at explaining something so incredibly sophisticated and difficult to grasp.

Most people denying the reality is because they are shielded from realizing the true enormity of the subtle exploitations going on. Good job.

@Hardkill Stay in America and stand up for what’s right. America has the potential to be a massive force for good in the world unlike any other. In terms of modern culture, the US is dominant 

If moving you could move to a more progressive state? California? 

Countries go through this kind of turmoil. It’ll pass after karma takes hold. Even in Europe we are seeing a rise in right wing nationalism primarily due to migration

I’m moving to Springfield. 

Posted (edited)

I think the solution is find this pockets of hope. They exist everywhere. Because there are groups of people making quesions and trying to live different.

And also. Avoid being cynic and callimg these people Green Stage Hippies. There are inteligent people in this communites that know that captalism is real and that hoping to live offgrid dont mean we will change the hole world in one year.

And I am happy to say that all the beaches that you see in the video is from West Coast Portugal where I live. I still prefer a paradise I found in Brasil, but the West Coast Portugal is top. A lot of people like the ones you see in the video. Creatives and Present in their lifes. 

Edited by Rafael Thundercat

1 hour ago, Yimpa said:

I’m moving to Springfield

I’m gonna move to rural Kentucky and dress up like Bruno every day. 

Posted (edited)

16 hours ago, Bobby_2021 said:

just that development takes freedom from interference over long time

You describe it like people are houses of cards and too sensitive I would say its an exaggaration to the another extreme.

People have responsibility to grow themselves to the next nearby level just as they have responsibility to not disturb non-violent others to do so.

Edited by Nivsch

🌲 You can rarely pretend to give an effective advice to someone just from the fact that you cannot see the unique inner logic behind his actions, no matter how obvious you will mistakenly think the answer is. If you really want to help and not to harm, encourage him to trust more his own logic.