Hardkill

Should I stay in America if it has become too corrupt and too undemocratic?

324 posts in this topic

14 hours ago, Hardkill said:

I have visited the UK, France, Italy, Mexico, Israel, and a few others.

I really wouldn't live in Israel or in Mexico. I am thinking about possibly living in the UK or Canada, but I am really not sure because yes every country has its pros and cons.

I really don't know.

My humble advice is to turn off the media and turn on actualized.org. A lot of it is completes bogus.

Second of all, Trump was president from 16-20, can you please list me during that period of time, how did you life personally changed, did you loose business, we’re you attacked by gunmen? What happened to you as a result of him being a president, 

And third of all, dude if you want to leave, the airport is open. 

2 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

That’s what the Devil wants you to believe. Beware!

I don't know, man.

We may have no choice. 

Look at the history of rebellions and revolutions and protests.

2 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

However, they also say that many greedy rich people and corporations have greatly deteriorated the economic stability of the country via the horrible insidious neoliberal policies.

this is also true @Leo Gura if you dont recognize that you have a little more research to do. Is like saying Amazon Indigenous were living a horrible life before the settelers came. Amazon have floods for millenia and hardships. But nothing more insiduous that the destruction colonizers brougth and are still bringing via culture destruction. I dont blame you for not knowing, I am the one talking directly with Chiefs and Pajes from that areas, there are wars going on in the jungle in this moment.

I know a good place to go. But I will not reveal here since I dont like the world view of many of this forum so I dont want any of you Freaks near me hehe

Posted (edited)

16 minutes ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

Is like saying Amazon Indigenous were living a horrible life before the settelers came.

They are still living like savages in the Amazon. Be ware of romanticizing primitive people. They have a lot of development to do just to reach the stage of MAGA devils.

As bad as neoliberals are, they are still better than African governments.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

They have a lot of development to do just to reach the stage of MAGA devils.

Hope they never get to that Extremes of Savagery. 

Yeah, but neoliberals are largely responsible for exploiting those African Governments.

Read, Confessions of an Economic Hitman.

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن ليو رسول الله

Posted (edited)

9 hours ago, Gennadiy1981 said:

Can you please list me during that period of time, how did you life personally changed, did you loose business, we’re you attacked by gunmen? What happened to you as a result of him being a president, 

The left is often focused on the wider country, as much as they are on their own direct experience. You may say this is at odds with the thread title, and some of that is justified to say, but it becomes part of the identity.

I could go through a lot of what the conservatives here did to make my life worse, for example, but there is also a wider social conscience that I and those I speak to have.

Edited by BlueOak

21 minutes ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

Yeah, but neoliberals are largely responsible for exploiting those African Governments.

As if those African governments would be functional otherwise.

21 minutes ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

Read, Confessions of an Economic Hitman.

I have.

53 minutes ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

I know a good place to go. But I will not reveal here since I dont like the world view of many of this forum so I dont want any of you Freaks near me hehe

😀

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

As if those African governments would be functional otherwise.

They would be more functional without a history of constant western interventionism 

Edited by Raze

4 hours ago, Merkabah Star said:

Maybe move to another country. Costa Rica is cheap for Americans. 

I live in Mexico/Brazil and I love it. Cheap, warm, hot chicks 

Lions Heart is my YouTube Channel- Syncing Masculinity and Consciousness

Lions Heart YouTube

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Raze said:

They would be more functional without a history of constant western interventionism 

That's far from clear.

The West has given Africa lots of aid, technology, expertise, science, political support, medicine, vaccines, etc.

Without the West, many Africans would still be living in huts.

Of course the West has done evil things in Africa too. It's a mixed bag. The West has good and bad actors. But as long as your regard modernization as desirable, the West helped Africa modernize. But moderization comes with costs. The capitalist wolves.

Edited by Leo Gura

Posted (edited)

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

That's far from clear.

The West has given Africa lots of aid, technology, expertise, science, political support, medicine, vaccines, etc.

Without the West, many Africans would still be living in huts.

Of course the West has done evil things in Africa too. It's a mixed bag. The West has good and bad actors.

I said interventionism, not trade.

Slow development isn’t all bad.

One reason why Africa still has hunter gatherer societies even today while Europe doesn’t is because European countries hunted theirs to extinction.  

Edited by Raze

Posted (edited)

8 minutes ago, Raze said:

I said interventionism, not trade.

But they come as a package. You can't just have the capitalism without the wolves.

Slow development isn’t all bad.

Tell that to the millions of Africans who die from malaria and live in squalor while the rest of the world works on computers.

Edited by Leo Gura

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

But they comes as a package. You can't just have the capitalism without the wolves.

Tell that to the millions of Africans who die from malaria and live in squalor.

How worried are you about the possibility of stopping massive corporations such as Amazon and Tesla taking over the entire country in a way that is as bad as it was in Gilded Ages, if not much worse, before it becomes too late?

Posted (edited)

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

But they comes as a package. You can't just have the capitalism without the wolves.

it can be more or less common depending on culture, China throughout its history traded with many countries but didn’t intervene or colonize nearly as much 

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Tell that to the millions of Africans who die from malaria and live in squalor while the rest of the world works on computers.

Many scientists argue malaria only really took off in Africa when they transitioned from hunter gatherer societies to farm societies

Fast development also lead to Terrorism, huge civil wars, manufactured famines, genocide, and all sorts of plagues of modernity like loneliness and nihilism 

Edited by Raze

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

The core challenge of being God is that you are forced to accept everything, Infinity. And there are many parts of Infinity which are too horrific for you to accept.

That's what LOVE is about.

How do you personally deal with politics? Do you get triggered/anxious sometimed?

The thing is engaging with politics can be a big distraction from personal growth and success. It could also have a negative effect on one's psyche.

"Say to the sheep in your secrecy when you intend to slaughter it, Today you are slaughtered and tomorrow I am.
Both of us will be consumed.

My blood and your blood, my suffering and yours is the essence that nourishes the tree of existence.'"

Posted (edited)

2 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

How do you personally deal with politics? Do you get triggered/anxious sometimed?

The thing is engaging with politics can be a big distraction from personal growth and success. It could also have a negative effect on one's psyche.

It is aggrivating and depressing. But that's life.

Edited by Leo Gura

Posted (edited)

11 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It is aggrivating and depressing. But that's life.

It can also make you deeply curious and inspire you + deeply & humbly connect you if you are able to process your pain and go into resonance with the pain of the other that is 'doing evil' as that unfelt pain is the cause of all 'evil'.

Think about it. Why would it be aggravating or depressing? Only because it triggers unprocessed pain in you and by resisting it, it turns into further emotion. Most of us, including me, take on too much and then overwhelm the nervous system, basically creating micro trauma and making it basically impossible to consciously be with your emotions and deal with external matters.

Question is, how big is your nervous systems capacity to face and process pain? That's a slow growth process. Can also be instantaneous.

Either way, a lot of times it's easier said than done.

Politics can definitely be a huge challenge, like the end boss in healing because all ego/pain corruptions come together: money, power, fame.

Still, even here, at the epicenter of the matrix, healing transformation is possible. 

Edited by Spiral Wizard

"The journey never ends, the point of arrival is always now."