Hardkill

Should I stay in America if it has become too corrupt and too undemocratic?

324 posts in this topic

I have been to almost every country in the Western world and America is by far the biggest mixed bag, I'm very conflicted about how I feel about it. 

Your country is dirty and poor as fuck, super grindy and full of toxic work culture, obsessed with money, full of bums, homeless and unhinged people, but It's also really cool sometimes.

The work culture in America Is the worst thing about it, It constantly feels like everyone is trying to get somewhere, and your suburbs are some of the most lifeless and disgusting places I've seen, and I'm talking about the middle and upper-class suburbs, poor suburbs/hoods in America are indescribably hellish places, like God played no part in creating them.

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, PRai1ND1A said:

Their crimes make me hate them and only I have to suffer because of this hatred. I don't know how to love this. According to some spiritual teachers. 

Do you really want to know the answer to that? 

You love the part of yourself you are rejecting or pushing away. It can be the hardest part of spirituality because its directly going against a behavior or pattern you've developed, but it's the key to everything. It can also be the easiest part of spirituality, as a strong emotion is easy to see, while a chronic state you are unaware of can be much harder.

There can be a lot of things in the way of this, for example loving someone who hurts you is very damn hard, so people usually start with something easier. Pick a poster on this forum that gets you angry, then go inside yourself for answers as to where the anger comes from, and learn to love those part(s) of yourself. Sometimes parts because associations and connections are reaching other behaviors and patterns that you can become aware of, and so the internalization of love goes through you with self-reflection, inquiry, and healing if you bring it there.

*Note love is unconditional. Whatever is in the way of it is a condition. Whatever you think you need to love you don't. A long time ago I used to think it meant being a doormat or acceptance for example, but it doesn't mean X or Y it only means love.

See teal swans completion process for example.

All the best.

Now can someone answer the unanswerable for me:

How can I integrate infinity if it's everchanging? Only to become everchanging I suppose. I'll ask this again elsewhere in a separate thread if nobody has any takes, as it's been bugging me for awhile.

Edited by BlueOak

1 minute ago, BlueOak said:

How can I integrate infinity

By dying.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Posted (edited)

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

By dying.

2 minutes ago, PRai1ND1A said:

😄😄 You will be sued.

No I understand. 

Trouble is ego, or the I, cannot stay dead in these stress-filled survival states. It might be worth another go though, I have a couple of patterns in the way of it but I know what they are.

Appreciate the reminder.

Edited by BlueOak

2 minutes ago, PRai1ND1A said:

😄😄 You will be sued.

Do not physically harm yourself.

Meta about the thread.

Some say it's about expansion.
Others, the removal of the ego.
Then we have survival states like this which both narrow or reinforce the ego, while showing us the limits of it.

I am in a tight squeeze at the minute, like the walls are as narrow as I've ever felt them. Anyway, not to get off topic, just an observation of it all related to my current experience.

Posted (edited)

On 7/9/2024 at 9:25 PM, Leo Gura said:

If Trump wins the election it will be too late. Protests will not stop him. In fact, he can use those protests as an excuse to declare martial law.

The key is that this needs to be foreseen by the people now, he needs to be stopped now, not after the election.

You are not going to stop him if he has official legal power. The Supreme Court just gave him nearly unlimited power.

People need to take this seriously now, as if he was being elected as dictator, because that's really what is at stake here.

How would more at least half of the people in the US be able to find a way to successfully overcome the combined unimaginable force of a dictator's use of the most powerful military in the history of the world, the corrupt Supreme Court, corruption of all law enforcement, and the rise in corporate tyranny in our country with a new Trump presidency? 

Are there any specific historical precedents for this?

Edited by Hardkill

9 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

How would more at least half of the people in the US be able to find a way to successfully overcome the combined unimaginable force of a dictator's use of the most powerful military in the history of the world, the corrupt Supreme Court, corruption of all law enforcement, and the rise in corporate tyranny in our country with a new Trump presidency? 

We already have historical precedents of the most powerful military in history, a corrupt Supreme Court, a corrupt law enforcement, and rising corporate tyranny overseen by president Trump for 4 years.

Did all of America collapse and everyone’s lives get ruined? No.

Posted (edited)

19 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

Massive protests at the least.

But honestly I have no idea how it will play out. All I can predict is chaos and corruption.

Trump is a chaos agent, so predicting what will happen under him is nearly impossible.

Edited by Leo Gura

Just now, Leo Gura said:

Massive protests at the least.

But honestly I have no idea how it will play out. All I can predict is chaos.

Trump is a chaos agent so predicting what will happen under him is nearly impossible.

Is another actual Civil War like the one we had in the 1860s now on the table in the future? Could nuclear warfare be a lot more in play?

Posted (edited)

6 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

Is another actual Civil War like the one we had in the 1860s now on the table in the future?

It just cannot work like that today because there is no geographic boundary between Red and Blue. All major cities are Blue, even in Red states.

Civil War analogies are wrong.

Whatever happens it will be something new and unexpected.

Edited by Leo Gura

Posted (edited)

8 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

Is another actual Civil War like the one we had in the 1860s now on the table in the future? Could nuclear warfare be a lot more in play?

I'd recommend 'How Civil Wars Start: And How To Stop Them' by Barbara F Walter for a thorough survey of civil wars in the 21st century. Which goes into how they start, what they look like once they happen, and how they can be prevented.

Edited by DocWatts

I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Merkabah Star said:

Maybe move to another country. Costa Rica is cheap for Americans. 

Yeah, go Colonize there too like was done to Hawaii

Sorry bust is not true that everywhere America touch its paws it bring with it all its sickeness and desacralisation with it?

and please, watch the video and dont gasligthme on this topic. There is a lot of evidence of this trend everywhere. 

Edited by Rafael Thundercat

Posted (edited)

11 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It just cannot work like that today because there is no geographic boundary between Red and Blue. All major cities are Blue, even in Red states.

Civil War analogies are wrong.

Whatever happens it will be something new and unexpected.

hmm...figures...

Yeah, that's I kinda thought. 

Perhaps millions of people will cause a serious revolt against the Capitol, all of the courthouses, and the White House like never before.

Edited by Hardkill

Posted (edited)

6 minutes ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

Sorry bust is not true that everywhere America touch its paws it bring with it all its sickeness and desacralisation with it?

and please, watch the video and dont gasligthme on this topic. There is a lot of evidence of this trend everywhere. 

Just like how America has already ruined Puerto Rico economically. It's very heartbreaking.

Edited by Hardkill

2 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

America has already ruined Puerto Rico economically.

Puerto Rico is ruined by its bad geography, like many carribean islands.

Huricaines are a bitch for development.

Posted (edited)

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Puerto Rico is ruined by its bad geography, like many carribean islands.

Huricaines are a bitch for development.

Oh yeah true.

I wish there was a way or technology available to build the infrastructure needed to effectively withstand powerful hurricanes.

However, they also say that many greedy rich people and corporations have greatly deteriorated the economic stability of the country via the horrible insidious neoliberal policies.

Edited by Hardkill

13 minutes ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

I dont disagree with you. 

1 minute ago, Hardkill said:

Just like how America has already ruined Puerto Rico economically. It's very heartbreaking.

To be fair maybe if we to deep we will discover that probably there are not only American "Investors" doing theirs fully "legal" land buying in these areas. As I see in my own region, the Real State locals and Local Goverment also are sort of guilty of the situation, they earn with it and they will always say they are doing it to atract wealth and abundance to the region, but in the end what with have is locals working as "wage slavery" to sustain the elites who become the land lords in the zone. similar to the narrative of that movie where Matt Damon become small and go to a Downsize Paradize where nothing change so much 

Posted (edited)

12 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

Perhaps millions of people will cause a serious revolt against the Capitol, all of the courthouses, and the White House like never before.

That’s what a Devil wants you to believe. Beware!

Edited by Yimpa