Sempiternity

Biden dropping out

129 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Hatfort said:

God didn't intervene, Trump was lucky, and this happens too. Trump is not chosen by god, he is an evil son of a bitch, probably a pedophile according to the evidence like his good friendship with Jeffrey Epstein, the visits to his island, and the case that a girl filed against him, which dropped for the sake of her life.

Luck = God's intervention 

I can't believe a spiritual forum is trying so hard to not call the biggest miracle we have seen in decades a miracle and all of this because the person that the miracle happend to is the person they hate with the entirety of their low vibrational state of being.

@Leo Gura

10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

If I catch you saying something like this again, I am banning you.

I've had enough of your nonsense.

ok.

7 hours ago, aurum said:

Maybe that's part of it. But also consider that the problem for Trump wasn't that Pence was a snooze fest. It was that Pence certified the election.

JD Vance solves that problem. He will likely do whatever Trump wants.

I know someone close to Vance. Hearsay, but apparently his economic nationalism and motivation to re-shore industrial jobs to the US is genuine. They describe his views as basically corporatist and aligned with the Christian Democrats in Germany or Belgium. 

If you want a US reference point, it's Compact Magazine.  

We're seeing a realignment in US politics similar to what happened in the 70s after the oil shock. People screamed "fascism" then about Reagan and they're screaming "fascism" now about Trump. I don't like either, and I especially don't like the race-baiting used by both Reagan and Trump to mobilize their base (part of Reagan's appeal to the white working class was cracking down on black "welfare queens" supposedly free-riding on their labor). But it's a re-alignment, and it's necessary because finance-driven globalization (from, say 1980-2008) had run its course and become a kind of zombie system. 

@strika

1 minute ago, strika said:

I can't believe a spiritual forum is trying so hard to not call the biggest miracle we have seen in decades a miracle and all of this because the person that the miracle happend to is the person they hate with the entirety of their low vibrational state of being.

He was really really lucky.

Posted (edited)

7 minutes ago, strika said:

Was it a miracle that the grenade thrown at Bush II didn't blow up? 

Was it a miracle, as Hitler interpreted it to be, that the many assassination attempts in the early 30s failed? 

Was Reagan surviving being shot a miracle? 

I've also had several near misses, narrowly getting hit by cars, almost falling off a fire escape on a skyscraper and catching myself in the last rung. These aren't miracles it's just surprisingly hard to die. 

Edited by nerdspeak

1 minute ago, Danioover9000 said:

@strika

He was really really lucky.

And to translate this into spirituality: He experienced a massive miracle.

Just now, nerdspeak said:

Was it a sign that God supported US invasion of Iraq that the grenade thrown at Bush II didn't blow up? 

Was it a sign, as Hitler interpreted it to be, that the many assassination attempts in the early 30s failed? 

Was Reagan surviving being shot a sign that God supported union-busting and demonizing black single mothers? 

Come on. 

A sign? I never called it a sign, i called it a miracle.

Posted (edited)

13 minutes ago, strika said:

Luck = God's intervention 

No.

Luck = Luck

A missed shot is not even that uncommon, ask soldiers or hunters.

Edited by Hatfort

If the same happend to Biden who i see as much worse than you guys see Trump i would also call it a miracle, this is really not that much of a controversional view in any serious spiritual community.

2 minutes ago, strika said:

A sign? I never called it a sign, i called it a miracle.

Edited the post 

Just now, Hatfort said:

No.

Luck = Luck

A missed shot is not even that uncommon, as soldiers or hunters.

Everything happens for a reason, the type of luck you're speaking of doesn't exist.

If the same happend to Biden who i see as much worse than you guys see Trump i would also call it a miracle, this is really not that much of a controversional view in any serious spiritual community.

It would still be a missed shot, no matter what target, not a miracle. It really happens.

1 minute ago, Hatfort said:

It would still be a missed shot, no matter what target, not a miracle. It really happens.

But did God plan that shot to be missed or no?

Posted (edited)

5 minutes ago, nerdspeak said:

Edited the post 

I would consider all those miracles too, miracle is just a word for luck planned by God, usually it's used for events where luck happens on the bigger scale, whether it's for the short-term better good or worse doesn't matter.

Edited by strika

The shooter missed. Like basketball players miss or hit decisive points. Spiritually speaking, whatever we call god wasn't more present in that event than in everything else happening in the world.

@strika

Why is Trump better than Biden for you?

@strika I agree with all this, but I hope you don't get yourself into trouble. Crazy times we're living in...

16 minutes ago, strika said:

15 minutes ago, strika said:

Everything happens for a reason, the type of luck you're speaking of doesn't exist.

11 minutes ago, strika said:

9 minutes ago, strika said:

I would consider all those miracles too, miracle is just a word for luck planned by God, usually it's used for events where luck happens on the bigger scale, whether it's for the short-term better good or worse doesn't matter.

They need to take a massive gamble like with Taylor Swift.

Forget all normal tactics, Trump isn’t A politician and that’s a big part of why he won.

Usher in the age of The celebrity presidency

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, bambi said:

LOL are you serious with this types of posts? Do you believe in satan etc?

He's part of that force by all as evil is condemned
It always wills the bad yet achieves Good in the end.

Edited by vibv

The Secret of this Universe is You.